Why are so many people with power occultists? Are they just bored or did demons help them get into power?

Why are so many people with power occultists? Are they just bored or did demons help them get into power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a close friend who's researches deeply into the occult and its affects/purposes in societies. In a way, a lot of occult involves 'mind tricks' that get people into a mindset where they can rise above everyone else and achieve what they want, a lot of it was 'code language' to preach these ideas while being dismissed by many as being lunacy

That’s cool.

learned psychopathy

this is why they are attracted to the cube. its a reptilian structure. this one was found on the moon. its a soul catcher. not hard to do with a few thousand lines of alien code.

Great film

Why are occultists obsessed with cubes, random symbols, references and shit to begin with? what autism is this?

the occult as you call is a PHD in reality, they keep this information from you for a reason, to keep you a good slave. So why do people who know the truth who aren't mind controlled zombies have the power? I think you can figure this out on your own

If you want all the answers they are here, this is a digital library of Alexandria. I would start with the playlist ancient knowledge first
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

I want this PhD. Preferably without fapping to sigils or other silly shit.

Ty

ill dump what i have

black cube of saturn

i love that movie

black cubes across the world

Cube and its sequels were such dumb fucking movies.

Do you know who John Lear is?

Pretty much. Also they claim cannibalism is good because it allows you to view fellow humans as food and yourself as the top of the food chain

na first movie is actually good
the director of this is pretty good

watch ancient knowledge first, then zero point, then electric universe, it will give you the foundation you need for the rest. Good luck you can never go back

>Why are occultists obsessed with cubes, random symbols, references and shit to begin with?

Because symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

There is a karmic price the kikes must pay for their evil deeds, but the kikes erroneously believe that they can 'cheat' karma by warning of us of their evil deeds in highly cryptic ways which in turn makes us sub-consciously manifest their plans into 'reality' - this phenomenon is called 'predictive programming'. There are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of 9/11 examples of predictive programming, but BY FAR THE BEST 9/11 example of predictive programming (in my opinion, of course) is an album cover from the English rock band Supertramp that was released in 1979 (pic related). If you flip the album cover in the other direction, you can see '9/11' being spelled out (in the red square I made). On its own, this could be dismissed as a mere coincidence, but what makes this example so striking is that 9/11 is being spelled out ON THE TWIN TOWERS. Could that ALSO be a mere coincidence? NOT A CHANCE. Now, I'm not saying that Supertramp were in on prior knowledge of 9/11. I don't think that's what happened at all. What happened was that whoever designed that album cover had prior knowledge of 9/11 because that information was given to him or her via a network of secret societies that actually exists and has control over not only the entertainment industry, but also the media (both the mainstream media AND the alternative media - yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), politics, banking, the military, the education system, multi-national corporations and the judicial system.

is this my brother other me aussie? Thank you for what you do brother, helping the other anons, I know hwo taxing and tiring it gets, you are appreciated just so you know

Good to see you again, other me!

I think the cube was a great movie I rewatch it every year
Didnt read your autistic slide shitpost though and not sorry for it

Oh shit I've the Supertramp cover before but I never noticed it's reverse like that I am retarded.

Those patches look badass

>is this my brother other me aussie?

Indeed, it is!

>Thank you for what you do brother, helping the other anons, I know hwo taxing and tiring it gets, you are appreciated just so you know

Thank you for the kind words, other me. I will never stop making posts on Sup Forums about my message of truth, freedom and justice. I am not important, only my message is important. The message is more important than the messenger.

It is based on sacred geometry. Enoch/Thoth was the scribe of god, if you follow the Hebrew belief. He was brought up to heaven and given divine knowledge, and his own divine name - Metatron.

Pic related is the basis for all sacred geometry, called "Metatron's Cube." Enoch also speaks of astrology and demonology, conversing directly with fallen angels, and these writing form the basis for Jewish Kabbalah mysticism. This is where the cube worship comes from.

I am making an audio version of nos the book of the Resurrection will have it up soon on the channel if you want to check it out