ITT

ITT
post stuff that only an amerimutt would say
>we are not a democracy, we are a republic!

>white pride

Do not post in anti-white threads.
Do not reply to anti-white posts.
Do not respond to anti-white posters.

>no woman loves an uncut penis

>girls think uncut penis' are gross

They don't, I went online to a chat site and asked about a 100 European women, literally 1 said she preferred uncut, the rest either said they like both or prefer cut. I asked girls from England, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, and Scotland.

European women like armpit hair

>NASCAR is fun

>whiter than u, mohamad

Shaving your armpits started in Islam, muhammed said its mandatory and a good thing, any woman who shaves her armpits has fallen for this satanic practice pushed on us by the kikes to sell razors

fukkin saved. and saged, of course :)

Israel did nothing wrong.

Based

haha

>I support Israel

Bullshit. Most women here have never seen a cut dick.

Well, that's the answer I got and I'm uncut so it's not like I have a bias towards cut or they were saying that to make me happy before anyone says that

>the redpill that every europeenie refuses to swallow

we aren't all french you know.

Muslims have cut dicks.

He's actually not wrong, ireland as a country has only existed since the 1940's
Germany has only existed since the 1870's before that there was no Germany
Italy too
Czechoslovakia and other fake countries like Bosnia, Croatia and stuff are modern countries as well

>he thinks women know what they like and don't just conform to social norms

>he thinks a woman gives a shit when presented with any hard cock

Nu-male I...

>How's that muslim dick working out for you? Do even have knives under Sharia?

Nice flag fag

>they're just conforming to the social norms of circumcision in Europe that's why they all preferred it exclusively or liked both!
I don't care, I think these women are harlots for having a preference you should only prefer your husbands whatever his might be

The absolute state of burger education.

>itt: europeans that watch their wives raped in broad daylight by mohammed projecting their genetic impurities onto other countries

Fun fact: Germans abroad/expat do not consider germans at home to be of genuine German stock any longer. They are, instead, considered traitors.

only thots care about dumb shit like whether you have foreskin or not. unless your dick is tiny or deformed, a normal woman who isn't a total whore isn't going to care that much

>Europoor

>America is the best country in the world!

i consider them hopelessly bluepilled