WHAT'S A WHITE PERSON GOY?!

WHAT'S A WHITE PERSON GOY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Laurence Fishburne white?

Careful OP or the Stepfather might make you sleep with the fishes.

i wish the white man would just die

Is this fish white?

this

Only if the fish is named Laurence Fishburne.

Germanic + sub-groups

He's so annoying, god damn

>I don't have time for this. I need to sleep.
>Makes an hour-long stream rationalizing how I didn't get BTFO
Just

How does this pseudo intellectual have almost 750k YT subscribers? So many fedora fags think he's a genius.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Don't wanna sleep with the trout, sorry soygon!

>The state of the "skeptic" community

lel

>vee btfo by woes
>sargon btfo by woes twice
>sargon subsequently btfo by spencer while trending #1
>the whole kraut fiasco

it's OVER. They're finished.

you have to have very high IQ to understand what he is saying, It's not like any you right wing es jay doubleyous can be that smart.

I didn't understand that. Did woes beat his wife?

WILL THERE BE BEARS IN THE ETHNOSTATE? WHAT ABOUT MICE? DON'T YOU KNOW MICE BRING THE PLAGUE? HOW DARE YOU WANT TO KILL THE CUTE LITTLE MICE YOU MONSTAR!

Is Spencer white or jewish?

>refuses to take DNA test
>wants whites to die in order to create the mythical utopian communist paradise known as white ethnostate

Fukken saved, he's getting tweeted later

Dunno I think I've only watched about 5% of any video he's made. It's always just hours of meandering reiteration and stupid giggling. I haven't watched anything he's produced for years on tip of only being able to stand a couple minutes.

>kalash
>the blue eyed blonde seed of alexander the great himself
>non-white
ok

Because he's spent several years mocking feminists, shitlibs and other left-leaning retards. He's gone after low-hanging fruit for ages. But when it comes time for him to actually debate, he choked like a little bitch.

it's a fallacious retort

sorta like the american fifth amendment. I guess Sargon thinks he's incriminating himself if he answers that Lauren Fishburne is infact black?

Spencer hasn’t taken a dna test?

Don't ask Sup Forums, these buffoons screech at each other "YOU'RE NOT WHITE DURRR"

youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

A man or woman of European heritage with a pure and direct European bloodline.
>BUT I'M WHITE GOY YOU ANTISEMITE
You are neither white nor Hebrew. You are Satan's spawn.

>Sup Forums wants to deport this

That is the boomer motto.

Sargon and Vee won that shit hard compared to the idiot alt-right nazi LARPERS. I mean their phrasing was spot on and they didn't go off on tangents. On the bright side... no one can accuse Sargon of having an alt-right fanbase anymore.

WHAT'S WHITE THO
WHAT'S WHITE THO
You cringey racist fucks got your asses whipped so goddamn hard. Keep dreaming of a glorious future racist ethnostate that never comes as shitskins rape your children, culture and economy raw. We will let it happen.

You will never get political foothold in this culture war, as we have the best political debaters on our side. Sargon, Destiny, Vee etc.

Do you have a source on that picture?

That's actually retarded. I don't understand why sargon thinks it's so hard to identify roughly what race someone is.

Yes, you better safe up some shekels for your future thai wife and your wifes son.

In a world of beta nu-males all you have to do is talk about how women are wrong and ur in.

(You)

12000 people watching the debate

Actually, top tier content.

>CFR
trains are cool tho

See. You have no arguments.
Your arguments are shit anyway.

Alt-Right: "We should build an ethnostate for whites because white people make stable governments"....WW1....WW2.......hmmmm seems like someone skipped history class.

as if ww2 wasn't made worse by the jews

how would sargon respond if told he isnt white?

Kekistan really was a mistake.

Caucasoid people found chiefly in Europe and the surrounding area.

looks like a gypsy

SOUTHERN ITALIANS MADE IT FUCK YEAH

Your "Argument" that Sargon won the debate is completely baseless.

>Alt-Right: "We should build an ethnostate for whites because white people make stable governments"....WW1....WW2.......hmmmm seems like someone skipped history class.
White people started wars, just like every other race on the planet. Oh shit, guess we should just do away with society altogether and become anarcho-primativists.

Lol

Anyone who isn't black or brown. Pretty simple, there is no such thing as a purity spiral when your only example is Nazi Germany. Which they allegedly killed "mostly" Jews (Lie).

This is what happens when you deny the reality of race

Do you think that a multiracial country is inherently more stable than an ethnically homogenous one?

>haha dude you can't beat me because I'm passive aggressive and don't care about anything!

Does he really think people can't see right trough him weak shit?

Most of em unactive accounts

>Sargon, Destiny, Vee etc.
Are they really master debaters though?

Of course. Just look at what happened to the Austrian Empire after World War One. Wait...

>spanish
>russian
>polish
>finnish
>s. italian
>romanian
>greek
wtf, that basket is full of shitskins, also
>ywn be sardinian super-white

>Spencer hasn’t taken a dna test?

correct.

That's because spencer is jewish.

Judeo-Christian persons are white and based.
Non-judeo-christian persons are wrong and a subspecies of oak.

This. The entire "sargon won the debate" is because Sargon pulled some GRRM levels of "what is aragorn's tax plan then? don't know? lord of the rings is a shit book then!' bullshit. And it ultimately makes sargon look like an idiot who doesn't even get how any government is formed, and thinks nothing should be done without autistic levels of german planning.

Take the College Campus Challenge. First, go around with a sign that says something negative about white people. E.G. "White People Stop Breeding, Import Brown People To Replace You" Note the reactions you get and if they are positive, negative or indifferent. I bet you will get far more positive or indifferent reactions to anti white beliefs than negative ones.

Then try a sign that says something harsh to non white people. E.G. "Support Deportation. Make America White Again." Note the reactions you get. I bet you get many more hostile reactions to such a sign than indifferent or positive ones.

This test should be an easy way to figure out how people really feel about diversity. White supremacy has no meaning if the average white person hates the mere existence of white communities.

Spencer has taken a DNA test and it has been posted here multiple times. He's 100% European

Woes couldn't argue his way out of the clearly incestual gene pool he resides in.

Tell me jordan peterson is a nigger or I can't believe you.

>khazari mutts are Judeo
That's a mistake.

He should've given him the Jeremy Paxman treatment
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI

also because the alt-right is an empty political ideology beyond memes and resentment

I think he is referring to the concept of "whiteness", if you take a person from the Balkans or Sardinia from one of those isolated villages, you will often find people with very "ancient" faces and darker skin, if you put them in front of Americans I'm pretty sure the majority i.e people that equate race with skin color will call them non-white.
I think people should just talk about native Europeans, which are a very specific group with delineated features, while white right now means nothing since disingenuous people include even Arabs in it.

>Spencer has taken a DNA test and it has been posted here multiple times. He's 100% European

sure mate, good thing you posted actual proof of that.

>He's 100% European

just like Sargon then :^)

The issue here is "White" is more than one ethnicity, there's no one white race, there's many white races, so a white "ethnostate" would be multiracial.

You're both confusing multi-ethnic with multi-racial.

So many posts about him - looks much like a latent butthurt from your side.

i dont want irish, welsh, or scottish in my ethostate, just other anglo/saxons kthanx.

>loaded question
>"hahaha gotcha!"

Polite discussion is going down the shitter.

There's both racial and ethnic differences between whites anyways.

i want retards to be prevented from posting

I don't even exist or considered a battle animal.

LOADED QUESTION YOU FOOKIN RACIST
I WIN
I WIIIIIIN

A city that is half german and half swedish is multi-ethnic. A city with half asians and half blacks is multi-racial.

Not my fault you don't lurk enough

I'm getting so tired of this shit. I spend half the discussions I have with people these days practically begging them to stop bullshitting and trying to 'win' and just converse with me honestly. It's like banging your head against a wall.

Only at the start. Those distinctions would eventually be lost as they are in the US. But the issue at hand is mixing white with brown, not mixing different shades of white.

I wouldn't put it that way. Swedes and Germans are genetically distinct.

No, there's racial/biological differences between aryans and nordics, it would be multi-racial.

No, just Sargon being retarded.

Or a quick google search you lazy cunts

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

Did Sargon ask that fish "which colour am I thinking of?"?

he could have stolen the blood from someone else

MOTHER FUCKER HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON OUR TRAINS HUH ? !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know who that is

Same, but there's a way.
>"haha loaded question"
>can you answer it?
>"I don't have to, your question is loaded"
>CAN you answer it?
>"this debate is over you can't debate clearly I win"
>CAN YOUR MUTT ARSE BE BOTHERED TO SHIT OUT AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION OR ARE YOU CONSTIPATED?
>"...i can't"
>then have a laxative and come back when you're sourced a retort

Usa already classify people by races so what was his point ? Chubby fuck was just overly tenuous by making these pointless arguments.