EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BRITAIN

Your shit laws and culture is rubbing off on us you mother fuckers!

Ottawa, January 5, 2018

>1. This Notice is to advise interested parties that the Canadian International Trade Tribunal (CITT) has rendered a decision in Appeal No. AP-2017-012, T. LaPlante v. President of the Canada Border Services Agency regarding knives which open automatically by centrifugal force (centrifugal knives).
>2. In accordance with subsection 84(1) of the Criminal Code and the CITT’s recent decision in T. LaPlante, the CBSA resolves that centrifugal knives will be classified as prohibited weapons if the following conditions are met:

>a knife has a blade that opens by centrifugal force, when the blade is released from the handle into the fully ejected and locked position with a simple and brisk outwardly flick of the wrist; and
>it includes knives that require some preliminary or simultaneous minimal manipulation of either a flipper or other non-edged parts of the blade.

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/cn-ad/cn18-01-eng.html

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3894223/canadians-support-outright-ban-guns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who was the tard that came up with the idea that blades under a certain length aren't just as deadly as larger ones?

A woman

The TSA. You know, the agency that misses 95% of weapons brought through checkpoints.

In the UK it's a 6 inch blade lol

Basically Canada saw our terrible laws and said "we can outdo this"

You will not unsheath us!

Lol I forgot to say the PIC was unrelated

This PIC related is the ban

a knife has a blade that opens by centrifugal force, when the blade is released from the handle into the fully ejected and locked position with a simple and brisk outwardly flick of the wrist; and

>it includes knives that require some preliminary or simultaneous minimal manipulation of either a flipper or other non-edged parts of the blade.

I don't understand, can they have cooking knives?

Pic has nothing to do with the link.

I was privy to some court proceedings where a homeless sex offender had an encounter with police. A kitchen knife was found in a homemade sheathe concealed in the small of his back. His lawyer was arguing that he was carrying it around for purposes of food preparation, and the judge would have bought it had the retard not admitted on the stand that he had it for protection from the police.

Good thing these aren't weapons. Pick related.

>tfw I can't legally conceal carry a badass Italian made modern fairbairn sykes style commando dagger
Why live?

Lol underrated

Time to invest in a rape alarm!

So basicly any knife?

I mean, every single folding knife on this earth can be considered as such. "Requiring some preliminary or simultaneous minimal manipulation"

How else do they want to open it? Or then is the keyword here "minimal"? How minimal is it supposed to be?

Seriously, this country is a mess. Quebec should've left in 95.

That's what happens when women, Jews, and cucks make the laws.
>we need to ban switchblades
>wait, aren't folding knives basically less efficient switchblades? let's ban those too

>locks firmly

As opposed to the knife swinging around? WTF?

Well I know with butterfly knives some can lock the handles together and some can not and are only held in place with your grip strength, which is very easy.

This is obviously a law written by women. They’ve never had to do any work that involved using a knife as tool so they don’t know how ridiculous that sounds

>LÖL knives not allowed for citizens
>every fucking nigger and muslim has a knife
>they dont care because they probably already heave random fellonies.
>result only normal people dont posses a knife
press R to rage

A railroad spike through the sternum is enough to instantly kill someone and common enough to be untraceable.

Better get to banning assault railroad spikes.

Its true though why should autistic retards like people on this board be allowed bladed weapons in a civilised society its bad enough you don't have to walk about in straight jackets.

This, once again we are rendering the law abiding tax paying citizen defenseless. I'll probably get stabbed working to contribute taxes to this country. Thanks Ottawa + CBSA.

Well if you stab someone in the gut with a 1 inch knife their survival rate is much higher than someone getting stabbed with a 12 inch knife.

This is all pretty much moot if you stab in the neck obviously but still a completely severed artery vs partially severed= better chances

a*Glos are beady eyed subhumans that need to be nuked out of existance

Noone will check your pockets if you carry one, only discriminate you if you have it while mugged or something, chance is minimal, nothing to worry.
Also that little toothpick on the left is allowed or not? since i have one of those and can confirm that flimsy wanker wont do any damage whatsoever, its snaps into 2 part from a little pressure.

>united kaliphate
>civilised

> Locks firmly
> Had a molded grip

What does molded grip even mean? The mass produced knife scales/grips that come out of molds?
Or any grip that has been shaped, aka all grips excluding antler? Or would antler count too?

Also, lol at hunting knife with beer cap remover.

to wide
not allowed

You live in a third world country

Glad I can carry a sword openly in TX, now.

.t has never been in a fight in his life

Good luck piercing someone's skin with that.

What a useful snippet of information, Texascuck.

I could just imagine the yank running up and trying to stab his lifelong bully in the stomach with a railroad spike to then have it taken off him and getting best to death with it

I could just imagine the yank running up and trying to stab his lifelong bully in the stomach with a railroad spike to then have it taken off him and getting beat to death with it

Checked.
I seriously could, the average American "man" has never been in one scrap his entire life.

>Pick
related
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HHFAHFHFHAHFHAFH AFHHFA HFHFA HXDXDXDXDXXDXDDXDXXDXDD

what are you doing posting this hurtful stuff lads
if you don't cease this at once i'll be forced to give an anonymous tip to mi5 so they can take away your internet license

Yeah pretty much. They've left it with this type of open ended description on purpose its fucking mental. They're going to try clamping down more and more just like they're trying to ban all legal guns in "urban" areas.

globalnews.ca/news/3894223/canadians-support-outright-ban-guns/

Only Americans are the ones with internet licenses these days.
Been living under a rock this past month? We only have the electric Jew license in that regard.

don't try me nigel
i'll even make them take away your computer license

There is no such thing snookums, go ahead

Your country is irrelevant
Never paid the jew tv licence a day in my life, I have got 6 months probation and 30 hours community service for getting one in a chokehold for intimidating my granny though.

now you did it nigel
expect for them to take away your phone license and pager license

We don't have FBI here

they'll alert mi5 don't you worry m8

>molded grip

>Has a fixed blade or locks firmly
Doesn't this alone make 100% of knives illegal?

length is essentially all that determines the stabbing lethality though.

I have a vagina, I'll be let off easy.

oh so that's why you're acting like a fucking newfaggot
you're a roasty newfaggot

this is just getting sadly desperate now

Fuck. Goddamn nigger women had to revise shit. That's just rich. Fucking bastards.

I know inbreeding has left you intellectually devoid and borderline retarded, but I'm America they would just shoot them Columbine style

Hmmm, no.
From my experience it's true.
.t lived there for 8 yrs

kys roasty

also that's not you do the with regards thing you newfaggot
it's
t.

carry a sharpened screwdriver
knifes are for stabbing anyway, slashing is not effective

the only knives not banned by this are swiss army knives

Someone who has no idea how to use a bladed weapon.

"Canada: it's basically America, just a lot more expensive with none of that free speech and natural gun rights"

>The quintessentially British chef knife

Latvia posters are qt :3

>biggest bin that knife posters
Have to bin that knife

they always find a clever way to ban the ''scary one''

Britbong pirate here, we are legally allowed katanas as long as they are "hand crafted"
Because of some bullshit art / history reason to get around the no curved blade longer than 50m law
It's pretty good. We are in fact allowed swords and many different types of guns. THe laws make no sense..
You can have a sword but not a long knife?
Oh well. I have my swords and shit so whatever.

What the fuck kind of difference does a molded grip make?

Wrap 3/4 of the blade electrician tape. You have 2 handle pipe knife with "short blade", perfectly legal

The police cannot do maths anymore.
Hey we are going to illegalise this stuff and we are not gonna check our material. Americans deserve to rip us to pieces

1 inch is 2.54cm
Thats enough to puncture your guy or an important organ

>That's enough to puncture your guy or an important organ
Have you ever seen an American? It's painfully obvious you haven't.
It has nothing to do with deadly, it's so you can't have longer weapons that the police.

that's rich, coming from a disgusting, lardass spic.

Actually its a 3 inch blade...
But Canada still out did us