Oprah 2020? Let the Meme War Begin

I hope she has fucking fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk
hooktube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wouldnt get a single christian vote.

All the opponent in the race would have to do is show the world one youtube video where shes saying "there cant be only one way" and abunch of old white women start pounding her with "there is only one way and that is through christ lord jesus" and she continues to argue with them trying to help some piece of shit faggot sell his self help book

/r/ing the video of her being too stupid to pump her own gas

Bump

she's a lesbian

everyone fucking knows it, Steadman is her beard but she lives with and sleeps in the same bed as her best friend (female) and she never had any children

fucking nigger cunt should run, would be even more glorious when the shit comes back to bite her

she has been anti-white for quite awhile and has said some ridiculously racist things in her career

Deep state likes it. Let's not forget Oprah was the one whoo started the revolution that you don't need to know God to make it to heaven.

boomers love oprah how do you not know this

Not fake news

She knew.

Sheboon*

boomers will all croak by the time 2020 rolls around

She helped find victims for harvey

yes it was the millennials keeping her on the air in the 90s and 00s

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk

hooktube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk

excellent, and checked

>She Knew

Fucking checked. Sup Forums canon now.

Yikes!

You guys realize what a FUCKLOAD of bullshit Oprah has said through the years right?

Jesus Christ...

Deep State also likes ~2009-tier Impact font may mays.
Fact truly is stranger than fiction, and this works against mainstream androids like this. Look at how cutthroat the game has become in one year of Trump. It's accelerating and it's an exponential, not additive, property. We have three more years of this.
As much as people want to say Trump is a meme, the fact is he's absolutely fucking ruthless and efficient. I find it difficult to believe that Oprah Winfrey would be able to run a campaign without forming the kind of committee that a Trump-type campaign inherently outmaneuvers. In just a couple hours the Internet Meme Machine is already concocting and amassing the proverbial linguistic kill-shots.

I think it's pretty clear she didnt mean we kill them off, only that people with deep-felt racism will have to die off for that racism to go away, because they wont change their minds.

Do you think the modern crop of feminists/lefties is going to change their minds? especially as society evolves to cater to their solipsism as they age and increase spending power?

It's only 2 years away user.
You planning a final solution of your own we should know about?

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

>implying the people who would vote for her care about black on white racism

What goes up comes down, user. Kek has been awoken already. I'm not claiming it inherently works in Sup Forums's favor. I'm actually claiming that every paradigm has to be reconsidered.

Oprah is a relic of the Clinton-era and she's gonna stay that way.

>Oprah is a relic of the Clinton-era
Well they went with an actual Clinton last time so...

SHE KNEW
#SheKnew

2020 the left is for sure running a "minority" it's not going to be Biden. They are doubling down on this shit.

spread. it.

boomers are slated to reach 90-100 years old before they die, right now most of them are around 84

Not to mention the abuses of children in her billion-dollar private school in bumfuck africa.
I can't wait for the 2020 election Trump's going to have a blast doing debates again

Do not break out heavy class A munitions yet. Only use small-arm memes at this point. Larger multi-megaton munitions must be kept for 2019.