>Its going to rendezvous with the Black Knight

I't is kino

Up

yep launched yesteday

It‘s elon musk‘s dashcam.

>it's a swiss army knife

any additional details?

sounds interesting.

Well, considering that it's a "Secret" sattelite, that means one of three things...

1. Spy sattelite.

2. Secure Comms sattelite.

3. a combination of the above two.

If alex jones and his anonymous special forces dood are to be believed, a super EMP that will be used to end kim jong un without irradiating anybody

The name of the project. Falcon Heavy is the name of the rocket type. You need to get out more.

that's funny, but I doubt it's Elons car.

I want it to be a scalar weapon or missile defense grassroots but is correct. It’s probably a tactical comms and imaging bird in that orbit.

There's no reason for the amount of secrecy. It's something one-off and highly specialized IMO. Spy sats are known all the time, they're launched by the NRO and claimed as such. Secure comms are run by USAF and are usually pretty known.

The fact that it's top secret and there isn't even a branch of government claiming ownership of it is interesting, as it never happens.

>wrong
Zuma refers to the payload on the Falcon 9 rocket system
Falcon heavy is another project

its the latest jew trick...dildos in space

>It’s probably a tactical comms and imaging bird in that orbit.

That's the most likely usage of it.... but it's only one sattelite. that doesn't work too well for global secure comms.
>there isn't even a branch of government claiming ownership of it

that is interesting.

Well, it's in a 56 or so degree inclination, that will give it a wide coverage over the whole earth (north and south), eventually....

Trump does everything big. He's a showman, it's all he knows. Everything he has ever built is done with jazz hands. This is the first batch of deportations.

Low Orbit Ion Cannon?

It's a nuclear bomb to emp the Norks.

Space railgun platform

wat

k, I'll give you a larp...

tl;dr lasers

I work at F.I.T. (aeronautical school on the space coast here in FL). In my position, I have dozens of student workers under me--bright/brilliant kids from mostly the U.S. (altho we have lots of foreign students, student workers draw money from a program only open to American kids). These kids are motivated, intelligent, and somewhat autistic when you get to the math and chem majors. Every year, the best and brightest of the best and brightest are hired right out of grad AND undergrad to work for airlines and local defense contractors--

>united space alliance
>northrop
>raytheon
>general dynamics
>tons of smaller guys who make everything from switches to earpieces for space/defense

The students all tell me what offers they're getting, etc. The contractors always hire from a pool of different combinations of talent, normally hiring mechanical, civil, naval-structure, and computer engineers, but for the past 3-4 years, Northrop has had a noticeable bias for optics, chemical, and electrical engineers. It only occurred to me when, after a group of graduate students working along with two professors published a paper that did something to amplify a certain laser that the dissertations off of this got shut down, and they were all hired off (including one of the Profs). When I found out later that at least the two that I knew were working with Northrop, I put it together. Frickin' laser beams.

Do not take this seriously, it's totally a larp. I live nowhere near the space coast on Merritt Island, FL.

holy shit user! I knew it!

It's a rocket full of missing kid corpses.

>That's the most likely usage of it.... but it's only one sattelite.

it's not geo-synchronous.

>That's the most likely usage of it.... but it's only one sattelite. that doesn't work too well for global secure comms.
At Zuma's presumed orbital inclination and altitude, it would be very good for handling intermittent secure comms and doing dedicated imaging passes over North Korea.
>it's not geo-synchronous.
Doesn't need to be. Needs to be close to the surface. If it is for some kind of comms, it would pass the signals up to one of the other military satellite networks for forwarding.
This would be glorious.

Our president until Cyril Ramaphosa takes over and tries to fix this FUBAR country

underrated

>it's not geo-synchronous.

Well, unless it's communicating with other sattelites, it's not a comms system, because of line of sight.

So, probably some sort of spying system, telescopes, etc....