Scared Drumpfkins?

Scared Drumpfkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/golden-globes-awards-2018-oprah-winfrey-speech-cecil-b-demille-award/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk
youtu.be/qquZHXFM_o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The DNC has to run someone, why not a racist idiot with a bunch of skeletons in her closet?

No...

Americans want strong leadership and will re-elect trump

i guess we needed more oprah memes

she's literally the least threatening person ever

why do you people keep spamming this?

So many older people and women see through her shit and it's obvious the young vote alone doesn't cut it. The Rock is no bullshit a better choice than her, he could sell you a bag of shit and you would still be walking away from the deal feeling good about yourself.

Up

this is the fucking precedent trump has set. Stupid ass tv stars and celebrities running for president and people actually voting for them. Trump turned this country into a joke allto fulfill his selfish desires. KYS if you voted for him or will vote for oprah

If another nigger let alone a she boon is president this country is going to completely crumble.

O boy the next topic that will be spammed all over pol till the next "hap un ing". Kys.

It was bernie supporters that made it all fun. After the primaries everything got a little more serious with feminazis screeming RACIST MISOGYNIST to anyone that wanted lower taxes and didn't want tax increases to import muslims or turn our hospitals into drug dens and homeless shelters

I would rather have her run for it than Zuckerburg

This woman has a magizine named after herself where she appears on the cover every month. It's really off putting

why is she all over Sup Forums today?
Quick Rundown?

Golden globes last night spread rumors she might run

cbsnews.com/news/golden-globes-awards-2018-oprah-winfrey-speech-cecil-b-demille-award/

Oh yeah, I'm sure Americans will come out in droves to vote for someone whose Presidential run started with a speech at a celebrity circle jerk. .

vintage, nice!

she was a crackhead in the 80's. never gonna happen.

Honestly.....I hope she does. She’s a well known black sumpremist and she has a very checkered past. I don’t care if she runs, but if I was her I wouldn’t. What’s she going to say? She cares about children? Then explain that she killed the only kid she ever carried? Even people who support abortion say ‘I support people’s right to do it, but I’ve never done it’. Whatever she has people tell her in whatever palace she’s in doesn’t reflect reality and she’s to deluded to know that. Trump has always been a working class celebrity, Oprah was always a celebrity to uppity white women. She’s got no chance and this is probably going to destroy her faux reality

>YOUR TIME IS UP, white boys!
What exactly did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk

This only means the left finally realized they actually lost the election and can't impeach Trump on bogus claims lmao

Memba when Oprah said that old white people have to die in order to have progress in this country?

youtu.be/qquZHXFM_o0

According to this chart white teens are probably even more racist than they were. Good luck on that narrative Oprah.

A person who's career is built on giving away free stuff is going to beat the president who one because people got tired of everyone getting free stuff....