NBC going on the defensive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk
hooktube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk
harpersbazaar.com/culture/film-tv/a14551183/oprah-winfrey-golden-globes-speech-transcript/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Backlash must have been severe.

muh blue wave

What was the tweet?

Kek they’re disqualified from doing anything for next election now
No debates or anything
That tweet will come back to bite them in the ass for playing favorites
Like cnn giving the answers to hillary

HAW

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk

hooktube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk

Turns out all the MSM networks are run by pedophile kikes and childish women, yuge surprise!

Wait i don't get it. Media hates trump. Leftists hate trump. Leftists love media. Why would they remove/apologize for this tweet ? This should be rallying their base against muh orange hitler.

Sad!

TIMES UP Wh*Te "men"

>tweet comes straight from your company’s official Twitter
>it’s not our views we swear!
>pls buy our news again whitey pls

Democrats 2018: no tv star billionaire in the white hous-

>Not choosing the Rock
Okay NBC
Okay...

Investors don't hate blumpf. That's why

Always knew worst Emma would get blacked soon

If they show the hand too soon we can formulate a plan to attack the base platform

DNC has showed their corrupt hand already. They will be making Oprah the President through voter fraud.

Is this real?

>Why would they remove/apologize for this tweet ?

because NBC provide moderators for the presidential debates. The tweet shores a clear bias (favouritism) for one of the candidates, something they try to hide each election.

threy fucked up and will be probably left out of the pres debate mod team now.

they have to pretend that they're not that brazenly partial in order to maintain some credibility in the eyes of politically disinterested observers who still think of nbc as a legitimate news outlet.

>Is this real?
Yep, they really fucking tweeted that.

Because they want as many viewers as they can get and virtue signaling is retarded.

It's HER TURN

>people who think of nbc as legitimate news

I figured we got to the point in America where the leftists see msm as a staunch ally in the fight against muh right wing traditionalists. But i guess you're right... there are still people on the fence who think news is ACTUALLY news and journalists ACTUALLY conduct journalism. I just thought everybody picked sides by now, especially now after msm is aggressively pushing gender neutrality and the sexualization of children. But there must be some boomers who haven't snapped out of it yet. Sad !

>objective journalism

What's with the fake smile and look of disdain on the white woman's face ? Doesn't she know times up ?

please run

>she knew

she traffics haitian niglets!

god no one in media would EVER make an article or segment for trump that even remotely looks as nice or positive as that

Because this added to all of the other BS stories they’ve run against Trump is more than enough justification for the FCC to pull their license and take them
off the air.

>fcc pulling licenses of leftist media

Top lel fine sir ! Is that what r the donald told you ?0

These fucking retards still just don't get it. Americans don't give a fuck about celebrities political opinions. And we don't like being told what to think by the media. All this anti-Trump shit just makes his following stronger and stronger. The economy is booming, Unemployment is at record lows. ISIS no longer has a land mass. The Left's only chance is to continue the Fake News disinformation campaign but it's not working.

harpersbazaar.com/culture/film-tv/a14551183/oprah-winfrey-golden-globes-speech-transcript/

Am I missing something? What was so anti-white, pro-black we wuz kangz fuck wypipo about this speech? Most generic speech ever and only handful of pro-black things (first award winner made her feel good, etc). Nothing really political i can see either. early threads said she was turning metoo into a black movement and only talking about black rapes and shit.

a fucking leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
What did he mean by this?

Everyone here is more or less stupid. The reason is obviously because of FCC/FEC rules. Networks must remain "impartial". Acting impartially could (a) cost them the ability to participate in upcoming election cycle, and (b) Potentially cost them their FCC license or minimally a large fine. This is why they are signaling so hard that "this wasn't NBC Entertainment" but a "3rd party" because if NBCE is the entity regulated by FEC/FCC rules.

>right wing snowflakes actually can't take a joke
is this supposed to be meta irony or something?

>#notLitty

that fucking deranged fake smile

I'm a burger so i can't imagine any scenario of the fcc pulling any lefty news organization. Especially after seeing the shit cnn has gotten away with the past 2 years. The fcc actually doing it's job seems like a pipe dream to me

>1 scoop
GLUUUUUUMPGH!!!!!

Winfrey/Weinstein 2020!

the election caught them with their pants down and they're trying to repair their reputation

FCC has no jurisdiction over cable channels

It was odd that she even got a lifetime achievement award, the Golden Globes had only given her one nomination in her entire career (for The Color Purple in 1985).

>I-It's just a prank, bro... Can't you see the humor?

Is it a pro-H article or a mocking one?

In Cuckistan that tone of "she does **generic verb**" would be seen as mocking.

>She toasts with beer
>She flushes after she takes a shit
>She showers every day

She looks like a fucking velociraptor.

Too late

nice fake

POST EVERYWHERE

Bro, I would have difficulty being forced, and paid to fuck that sheboon on the left, how in tf do they expect me to believe a breathing man did it not only willingly, but by force? Her teeth alone would injure any man that got close enough to smell that monkey pussy

>Spew nothing but fuck white people propaganda for four years
>lose the election
Nah they cant repair that damage.

>She reads maps

Jesus Christ, what it that even supposed to imply? "Here look at how normal I am, watch me doing all these normal people things, beep boop."

>Weinstein'd

#SheKnew