Are women funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol they are cute funny, not side splitting hilarious

Only if you ask other women.

Just something we tell them.
No different from "no those jeans don't make yer arse look fat", really.

Not even leftists think they are.

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA

I've always said no, but I saw some interview Katie Hopkins did that had me rolling. She's actually funny.

That sounds awfully close to comparing women to children.

they can be funny and nice if you generally avoid throwing a cup of tea in their face for refusing to date you or avoid trying to throw them off a cliff for not wanting to talk to you

It's only manly women that are funny. Some women don't have any beauty so they have to man up to get through life because they don't get the free pass thing all the pretty ones get. And they're the funny ones.

No that's why god gave them big tits and nice asses.

Leftist humor is never funny but there are legitimately hilarious women.

What does dating women and there ability to be funny have anything to do with one another? Are you autistic?

>Are women funny?
Sort of but NEVER intentionally. That is a trick question like Who was the first woman or nigger on the moon.

>My vagina is STINKY!!!!
>FUCK BLUMPF
Did you find the above funny? If so, then yes, women are hilarious.

No.

I am a woman and it was hard just not getting pissed off at your title.

#pmsisreal

Someone should uproot that metal girl and plant her firmly on the bull's horns.

Only then will fucking femcunts understand what reality is.

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

THIS!

Trying hard usually backfires into unfunny.

I've never met a funny woman. Unlike the average Sup Forumstard, I get around a lot. I've known a lot of women, both as friends and romantically. Or even just in the workplace.
I've traveled around the world, both privately and because of work, and from every single woman I've interacted with for an extended period of time, I can say with confidence that I've never once met a funny woman.
And I've come to a conclusion as to why this is, or at the very least, part of the reason. Male Culture is something women are just not into or want to be a part of, at least on the same level as men, they want to join their boyfriends or husbands groups to get to know them better, but they'll never be part of that same kind of clique men have, and part of that is humor.
Men bond through banter. When you walk up to your mate, and say, "Hey faggot". He'll smile and say something along the lines of "That's not what your mother thinks". It's just casual shit like this, that men bond on. We aren't as emotional as women and won't take casual bickering or insults to heart. For women, when they say shit like this, it's serious, or at least snide in some way that manifests itself in bitter remarks.
But more than that, it feels almost like it's a biological advancement. Not really, but it kinda feels that way in the fact that if a man wants to have a woman drop their guard and let him "chat her up", the best and most effective way to doing so, is making a girl laugh. And most men seem to understand this to some degree.
It's the mans job to make the girl laugh, not the other way around, if we laugh it's because we want to get into her pants, because she has a vagina, but if I want to laugh for real, I'll go talk to my mates, who are men.

Shadman made something about this iirc

is this thread about politics?
a: no, no, it's not

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo