The wall is literally paying for itself even before it gets a budget

>The wall is literally paying for itself even before it gets a budget

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More gibs for me

He's doing an amazing job and libtards are simply livid.

Isn't this saving around $500,000,000 every year?

illegals can not get food stamps you stupid fuck

>what is fraud

Is this what he meant by saying Mexico would pay for it?

>Economy grows under Obama
>Trump takes credit

No president can take credit for a good economy in their first term, I don't care who it is.

Their kids can you fucking retard

What is someone else's social security number
What are u.s. citizen family members or kids

correction.. first year, not first term.

this is true. the guy i bought food stamps from lost his, so now i'm out about 100 bucks a month for food.

DRUUUUUUMMMPHHHHHH

Except most food stamps are for niggers. not mexicans.

Screen is from breitbart
Top lel

If there kids are born here then they are legal us citizens and not illegals

>Be nine months pregnant illegal occupant
>Shit out a kid
>Ask for government assistance for your US born kid because of birth right citizenship.
>ILLEGALS CAN’T GET GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE GOY

>Isn't this saving around $500,000,000 every year?

around $4.8 billion.

Wrong. Originally only white people were considered people. This is well known. Go shill somewhere else you mixed race shill faggot as bitch.

Nope

>be mexican chick
>have psuedo husband
>get pregnant
>report as single
>get gibs
>meanwhile the husband is working in the oilfield/construction making $60k+

.t grew up and still live on the mexican border

Anyone has the Black trump supporter video waving around his AK saying he's ready for civil war ???

it's amazing how you shills get shit on each and every time
for every one of you fags on this board, there are at least 10 truth-driven autists who will do what you do, only for the right cause and for free

>
>If there kids are born here then they are legal us citizens and not illegals
Hurrr, anchor babies are a thing. Look buddy they are not US citizens just because Obama and cuckbush allowed them to be. They were born to illegals and therefore are also illegal.

>doesn't know Social Security numbers are sold in Juarez for $10
W E W

Go to the Silver Horse in Juarez, faggot. Bean-niggers walking around the bar with stacks of SS Cards

i want to believe this is larping and not just some 12 year old

Yes they can you fucking retard. CBS News in NY even had a 10 minute segment after the election and BAD DRMPFT is scaring illegal immigrants from receiving benefits because they’re afraid they might get deported.

stupid americans cant even tell whats what, embaressing

Threadly reminder we spend over a trillion/year on welfare

I want to believe you are a confused white male but it is clear to me you are a mixed race crypto jew that has nothing but contempt for the white race and actually thinks shitting out some fucking spic mongrel on American soil means a fucking thing.

If I knew you in real life I would beat your fucking face in for posting such drivel.

You are clearly a cultural Marxist kike and probably have spic and nigger blood on your ancestroy. That's why you are so ass blasted about this.

No. They are not US citizens by having their mom waddle over here right before giving birth.

Das right

How true is it that US born mexicans to illegals end up being very anti-american?

>worked at Wegmans in college
>woman comes to my checkout line one day
>looks like picrelated.jpg
>drops 3 heavy containers of prepared food (hot food bar, lunch items, etc. was 8.99/lb, pretty overpriced imo) onto the belt
>follows it up with 3 boxes of lucky charms, two boxes of tastykakes, 2 bags of doritos, and some other assorted items
>try my best to not appear visibly repulsed, check out all the items, tell her to total
>hands me an EBT card (food stamps)
>i tell her the EBT card won't work for prepared food transactions (roughly 50% of the cost of her order because she had packed 8.99/lb boxes full of heavy ass shit)
>she goes into a fit, flapping her flabby arms about demanding I run the EBT card through
>i run it through, but there is a remaining total because it doesn't cover the prepared food
>CALL A MANAGER! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
>front end manager is 350 pound woman herself, comes waddling over
>i stand there watching two hamplanets argue over why the federal government doesn't cover essentially restaurant food purchases with food stamps
>she says FINE! I DON'T WANT IT THEN! and we throw out 40 dollars worth of overpriced food she refused to pay for
>she still managed to buy tastykakes and doritos with food stamps

Yes they fucking can. I have seen these short, brown, big-teethed, fat sub-human women shopping in packs with their stair-step spiclets tearing the fucking store up waddle up and pay with their fucking EBT cards while their manlet hubbies in their cowboy hats dump change in the Coinstar at the front of the store and buy money orders. They absolutely fucking DO get food stamps. What world do you live in?

So the purge will start 31/3/2018. Complete Chaos. Mexico will be happy about the wall. US exclusivly.

They are 1000x better than niggers. Sometimes they'll start up with the mexico is so great shit, but i usually say something along the lines of "yeah right, mexico is a shithole now" and they will agree 100% of the time. You gotta put that now in there at the end to spare their pride though. And really, mexico wasnt that bad 10 or 15 years ago, me and my friends would go down to boys town with $40 and get wasted and fuck prostitutes.

I wouldnt recommend going there now though.

got damn

I agree they are better, still doesn't make them a citizen. You want to live in this country? Do it through the proper channels.

I used to be a stationary engineer apprentice, my building had the department of education as a tenant... clerical work and whatnot.

You know what the most frequent call I got from that floor was?

Broken toilet.

It's not that it wouldn't flush... it wasn't clogged or anything... the bowl was cracked in half, bolts ripped out of the wall... it was terrifying.

But only in the womens bathroom... the mens bathroom was always pristine.

Worst call I got for the mens bathroom was that one of the auto-flush pressure diaphrams needed replacing.... literally a 5 minute job.

hello PA bro

IT WAS OBAMAMAMAMAMAAAAAAAA WTF DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Guy at our store who worked in the maintenance department was a fellow student at my university. He straightened up the bathrooms 3 times daily. Not scrubbing down messes or whatever, but changing trash bags, replenishing toilet paper, etc.

He had nothing but horror stories about the women's bathrooms. No broken toilets, though I'm not sure how with some of the women I'd see going in there. I'm not sure how many of them actually fit inside the confines of the normal bathroom stalls.

The media can ignore reality for 4 years easily.

former Allentown store employee checking in

No wonder we have the lowest unemployment rate for blacks EVER

He sure can. Obama did nothing in his first year to help the economy, Trump did. Numbers speak for themselves.

Bruh that's worse than here.

They can buy that prepared food (fried chicken etc) with EBT now

Jesus fucking christ, really? Disgusting.

yeah, i think this happened recently in nevada too. i know 7-11 advertises that you can buy their $5 pizzas with ebt. we're just fucked

That does not surprise me. Women keep getting bigger and bigger, and their muscles cannot fully control their bodies. When they sit down, it is a squat and fall onto ass. Then they have to rock to stand up. You get several hundred pounds crashing down on a toilet and yeah, it'll break.

what difference does that make, you ignorant shit?

>Obama is the only President ever to not have GPD growth at 3%
>Trump manages more than 3% in his first year
King Nigger did nothing worthwhile.

The gas station not too far from me has a milkshake machine with a sticker on it that says it accepts EBT. And, yes - People will pick up a soda, snack cakes, sometimes chips, and a Hunt Brothers pizza and swipe their EBT for it.

>autists think laws prevent fraud because it clearly says so in the Player's Handbook
Leave your basement once in a while

>You get several hundred pounds crashing down on a toilet and yeah, it'll break.

yeah, mounting them to the wall was a mistake.

I don't know what the person in charge of the tenant space build-out was thinking with that one.

We are talking about the law not philosophical views of if they actuallt should qualify as American or not you retard. As long as they were squirted out on American soil they qualify for gibs and a social security card. Trump has gone after the older kids that were born in Mexico and the illegal parents of US born kids.

Women are fucking disgusting. I'm baffled why trannies want to share toilets with them.

At worst, men's room can get piss on floor dirty but I'd rather have that than mysterious mucus and disgusting menstrual blood.

>no link
>no summary of article
>no anything other than a screenshot of a headline
this really needs to be bannable already

I hope you choke, you are the 44% contamination that makes the world laugh at us.

I never knew, mainly from naivety, that women had little dispenser bags in their bathroom stalls to dispose their bloody period rags in. When I realized this I brought it up to my wife and she basically said yeah, people trash and gunk those things up real bad. Fucking gross.

This will hurt poor whites

Normally, I'd agree. I think Trump had a good economic foundation to begin with, but you'd be a fool to not recognize the impact of cutting regulations, hiring a business friendly cabinet and staff, and promising a corporate tax cut. Give the man credit where it's due.

Maybe they should get a job/ not have kids they can't afford?

Cuck

Wanting people to pay for their own shit makes me a cuck?

It makes you a race traitor (if your even white) the "white trash" you hold in such discontempt need help as much as the non whites if not more then they do.

You have to go back

Race traitor?

No I don't want low IQ lazy fucks breeding.
I want a white race that isn't full of trash. I want a society that isn't filled with parasites.
You can fuck off if you want to help these people continue breeding off the work of other people.

The worst thing about women's restrooms lies on the underside of the toilet seat. All their piss just spray everywhere and it gets all over the bottom of the seat, along with whatever else flows out of them that day.

How long will a wall take to build, realsitically?

I can't respect a man who turns his back on his brother

So this means welfare is relevant. What's the new right wing boogyman now?

The child is visibly disturbed. What the fuck is that ghoul next to her?

And guns are not found in a no-carry district.

Looks like a mentally-ill man who would rather be bumming her little brother than posing for a picture with her.

>kikebart

k

Wow if you subtract that amount to the 2 trillion he just gave to billionaires that adds up to almost exaclty nothing

do you have a job, or just lick ass all day for fat imbeciles.

wew. its like people never break the law

at this point I prefer billionaires to get the money so they can (at least some of them) create job through business

giving the money to niggers, spics and whatnot is useless

Ah, I think Billy Joel made a song about that place.

I cant respect a man that wants to hold up parasites.
Allowing these poor untalented people to continue breeding, while the intelligent and talented have less kids is actually hurting the race.

You are promoting the dilution of the white race by wanting these people to continue their gene pool.

>doesn't understand that people can and frequently do break the law

This
>Taking less of their own money from the rich
>Take more to give to useless criminal niggers
Pick one

>i'm a cocksucking cuckold: the posts

SAD

>me and my friends would go down to boys town with $40 and get wasted and fuck prostitutes.

You get the black triangle, from now on you must wear it or you get solitary confinement and rations cut.

Two nights ago a Haitian chick did a set at the Comedy Store on how the only thing she couldn't do in LA is vote.

If you know the first thing about CA law you'd know illegals are entitled to food stamps here. It's under the premise of feeding hungry children whose parents don't have the means to support them.
>Have anchor baby
>Enter gibs paradise
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html

Dude nothing taken from the rich makes its way to normal middle class whites
Might as well let everyone keep their money than give it to niggers

We're having a record run on the stock market, even at being up 25 fucking percent in a fucking year poeple are still bullish on the market. Dude, this is all Trump and his pro-business attitude and with the tax breaks, 2018 should be even better. Speaking of the economy, Trump is gasoline on a fire and he just called in napalm for good measure.

Hello my fellow PA brothers

>poor whites
Still falling for this meme in 2018.

Thanks republican Congress being persistent against Obama.

Trump didn't do shit like always. He will tweet about it taking credit guaranteed.

Crazy. Obama is SUCH an economic genius (after his extensive community organizer experience), that he timed all of his greatest achievements to kick in right around January 2017. Seems legit.

t. Bernie sanders

>haha obama was so smart that he planned an economic burst right when Trump was elected
>checkmate blupfkins

We need to stop the born in the U.S. auto gets you citizenship. Should be if you are born to citizens you are a citizen.

>Anarcho-capitalist flag
When will drumpf end military spending, drug ware spending, foreign aid spending and corporate farmer welfare spending?

If you stopped the money being sent home to Mexico by illegals, the Mexican economy would be crippled

They are livid because they know their voting-plantation scams are coming to an end. Keeping blacks in perpetual poverty (voting to increase welfare and decrease incentives to get off it, etc). Bringing in illegals and catering to their anti-USA ways to outvote natives. Pushing for globalist policies that deliberately cripple the economy

I love Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania so much. Literally the heroes we needed.

That's their fault for not weening themselves off the parasite economy method decades ago. Didn't help that our politicians gladly encouraged it though.