This cd got delivered to my house accidentally titled “best of 2017” with a bunch of music on it...

This cd got delivered to my house accidentally titled “best of 2017” with a bunch of music on it, when I read the back I almost puked. Take a look at this white guilt garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHBnxL-tJrM
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcGKHC0Rh8
twitter.com/cascobayhs
riaa.com/report-piracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the music list and package

Smear shit on it and return to sender.

Must. Locate. Source

and destroy

Swap the CD for horst wessel and resend it.

Paul ?

Fuck off and leave your niggerblogs somewhere else.

Who fucking cares?

Swap the CD with 6 hours of Type-O's Kill All The White People.

Burn moon man songs over it and return to sender

honestly if someone trespassed on my property to put that in my mailbox I would shoot them dead. Whatever put that there doesn't deserve to live on this earth.

Want to replace it with moonman tracks?
youtube.com/watch?v=fHBnxL-tJrM

>us white guys belong in the background

t. yuri goldstein shabbowitz

Well, honestly, I don't really give a damn anymore.
Have fun in your world "without white males", lads.
Let's see what it turns into; well, I'll just fuck off to Hungary, fuck the immigrants and fuck paying for them.

Replace it with a Hitler speech and some black metal.

There's a Derek Pierce from Portland who is principal of a high school. Is it the same guy?

Great job opening another person's package you nosey neckbeard. Pathetic

This OP replace the tracks with moonman and Klan music, then return it to whatever commie faggot sent it.

If I enter that tracking number into usps.com, will I see your home address?

I have no idea who these artists are, and have never heard of these songs. I realize I'm almost 30 and a societal dropout, but are these actual popular songs or a list of literally who's? I assume none of this is rock, all hip-hop shit?

If Zimbabwe and SA is of any indication, what happens is:
1. They'll beg for your assistance
2. Resent and destroy you again because you live better.
repeat ad infinitum

>white guys in the background
>doing our best
Who's the open-mawed, purple hair soyboy faggot that really needs a fucking rope?

You won't OP. Don't be a fagit

Isn't he pirating those noble POC's music?

nice job hiding your address.. then giving it to us in the tracking number barcode.

exchange the cd with recordings of ss and wehrmacht choirs and return it.

Hmmm.
Sure you're not Derek?

>1477
I'm orgasming right now.

>If I enter that tracking number into usps.com, will I see your home address?
>delivered to my house accidentally
Maybe his neighbor's address

I think Derek should check his privilege. He's got a pretty decent home in downtown Portland, ME. He should give it away to some niggers.

I feel like you are morally obligated to fill a cd with Skrewdriver and Arghoslent and return to sender

What? What do you want Joe?

That sounds incredibly pathetic. Although isn't opening someone else's mail a federal crime in USA?

lol what did Derek mean by this?

When will the good people stand up and end this disgusting degenerate faggotry?

Am I getting old when the only 2 people I know on that list is Selena Gomez and Wyclef Jean?

>song title - artist

fucking hell

ok so go find some poison, mix it with DMSO and spread that shit all over the cd and case and return it after it dries

thats how you kill people secretly

It’s all shit, so no.

>track title - artist
vomit

Bust out the Moonman CD burner, then deliver it stealthily to another neighbor who would hand it over.

No, I’m young and I only recognize those two and Kendrick Lamar

It figures, the person it went to is in Maine, which is practically 100% white. That's the problem, whites who've never met a nigger won't know the truth. I live in Baltimore City, I know the truth about niggers.

Shut the fuck up Ahmed, go fuck some more goats.

When people realize that internet culture and frame of mind specifically caters to autotuned Soundcloud-tier hip-hop.

I like how he unintentionally implies that they need these people in order to sound good.

People who are really good at music are weirdos you wouldn't want dating your daughter or over your house for dinner, and that's why they need to communicate that way. This is also why these glorified social media personalities who also have mixtapes are ruining everything. And it works as long as everyone agrees to pretend to like it. Spend 15 minutes a day on an instrument instead of watching some faggot e-celeb thinkpieces or whatever.

could be

God fucking damnit, I kinda am feeling this coming too.
Should I evenhave kids?
Maybe (probably) I am just a nihilistic faggot,
but humanity doesn't matter anyway, as long as absolutely nothing comes after death.
Just kill me now.
I don't even actually want a race war, I just want ot live and die peacefully.
For fucks sake, niggers and jews, fuck them all.
Fuck everyone for that matter.
Maybe I am projecting, but I feel that there isn't even a "masterrace".
There are differences in race, and substantial amounts of success may be proven to be attributed to racial properties if we all dropped the PC-goggles.
Man, who gives a shit, chinks will prolly pull off the Übermensch meme.

He should have tabulated that shit into neat columns as well.

>Spend 15 minutes a day on an instrument instead of watching some faggot e-celeb thinkpieces or whatever.

THIS,

music is something you're supposed to do with your family, you all get together and jam because it's fun, it's not supposed to be about glorifying drug addicted assholes or buying plastic discs

just quit all that music and go make your own, it might sound like shit but you'll enjoy yourself more and will learn something about nature in the process

No it was supposed to be sent to a different address, my girlfriend opened it by accident.

Nice one Harry

>Should I evenhave kids?
only if you are prepared to homeschool them and prepare them for the reality they will have to deal with which involves interacting with all the people who were trained wrong as a joke

delete this you fucking gentile

Yeah, the state will spend 20 thousand dollars to prosecute him over a 2 dollar cd. Kys.

you typed in the tracking number wrong you dingus

His name is Dill and he liks big donkey boners

Am I imagining or does the sender info look shopped?

Looks normal to me

no one cares about your gay mix tape, or something that never happened.

kek OP is the one sending out the mixtape. check the tracking

It does at a glance, close inspection: 80% chance of being real IMHO desu.

not fake, just dug it out of the trash. also it was completely misdelivered I am not the sender or the person intended to receive it.

>derek smears shit all over it to pretend like he's not retarded

I think this is fake, partially because he kept saying "bloviate" - a term that means to talk at length in a particularly empty manner, to editorialize - to the point where where he was self-demonstrating the meaning of the term. Also because who the fuck actually would say any of this?

I think it is real for the exact same reasons. I don't see any Sup Forumsack going to such lenghts to provide us such an irrelevant forgery.

You typed it wrong. Also, learn to take screenshots, Pedro.

>22 tracks
>No Wheelchair Sports Camp
Ableist shitlord

fake as in, Derek didnt send this garbage to pheobe which accidentally was delivered to my house? or are you saying that I made a mixtape and typed that shit up, and used photoshop, all to entertain people on Sup Forums? I am convinced half of you are retarded.

They might if the sender finds these pics....

Also I'm 100% sure whoever made this CD pirated those songs so I'm not sure who gets fucked in the butt harder but I think the sender would.

What the hell is napster?

Lol hey dumbass, it's a felony to open someone else's mail.

It doesnt count if the mail is for a faggot

Hey user-bro. That tracking number might tell the USPS where it was delivered even if it was the wrong address. I'd burn that shit if I were you since you blasted the sender and recipients address on the internet.

It would be extremely painful

yea well I wasn’t the one who opened it or threw it out, just photographed it, my name isn’t on the lease, usps doesn’t post my address and I am really not worried about it.

>White Men Just on Tambo

I'm going to be mad when I find out what that word means!

One of the whitest states in the union

This. Leave it on a known feminists doorstep. The ensuing outrage will give much keks.

Find sender
Shove it up his ass

worst larp ever, kill yourself

>nofriend Sup Forums sperg
>"my girlfriend opened it"
BULLSHIT DETECTED

It’s really not surprising, Portland is the most cucked city in Maine. Anywhere outside of it is based tho

These fuckers are BORED and just WAITING for shit like this to happen. Be on your toes user.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcGKHC0Rh8

It wouldn't surprise me

twitter.com/cascobayhs

dingdingding we have a winner!

Or screwdriver's discography.

Some Midtown Bootboys even. "Justice" in particular.

Get his address so we can start sending him songs of our own.

This
RIP Peter

>This cd got delivered to my house accidentally
uh.... you have a deranged neighbor

Can't you report them to the RIAA for illegal distribution? I doubt they got the legal rights to burn all these CDs.
riaa.com/report-piracy/

>nipple in Sup Forums

t b h that Sampha song is fucking great.

Please get them in trouble, please

I don't understand this shit. I can honestly say that I have never once in my life experienced anything that could even be remotely construed as 'white guilt'. I even have a t-shit that states as much -- boy does it piss niggers off. Good times.

God this guy sounds like a flatlander