Anons, why do so many feminists have blue hair what is their reasoning? Pic very much related

Anons, why do so many feminists have blue hair what is their reasoning? Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The distillate of "Coolness' is a disinterested self-sabotage. It is Leftism intrinsic. In modernity, mutilation is transcendence. Because beauty and religion have been neutralized, the vehicle of transcendence is now irreparable harm to the body. Man was reduced to animal by materialism, and hates its restraints, the physical animal. To absolve oneself of the modern sin of "privilege" (which is the advantage of having the appearance of respectability, an valuable and ubiquitous form of social currency), one must lash out at the physical self that was born beautiful and intact. Transsexualism, tatoos, piercings, unnatural hair colors, flesh-cutting, all these things lend physical proof that the person hates themselves fully for being born better than someone else.

pic related

Natural display of insanity.

They think they're being edgy and different, which is funny considering they all act exactly the same.

That looks green to me.

the dyes are mostly blue and pink for some reason, probably because they can mark those colors up more
you can identify the real rebels because they have green hair, a true rarity amongst the useless

This

It's useful when you can spot your enemy from a mile away
That's why you should always walk around in full german WW2 military attire

They want to rebel against biological standards of beauty that they don't meet. They believe these standards are cultural, when in reality they are nature.

It's a good indicator of emotional problems.

I know a few smoking hot girls that took a full suppository of the mind virus and have gone bluehair/bald. It's not just effecting people that are ugly

You really need some pussy dude

I get puss despite it all, Dundee

Aposematism m9

Nothing says Im such a confident, independent woman like altering every last detail of your physical appearance.
Also
There is a strong correlation between brightly colored animals and being venomous.

>fuck societal norms
That's it. That's their rebellion

The irony here, and this is most likely true for most of them, is that they do it for Men.

Yes, women do most of these childish things because they think it attracts guys.

After all is said and done, women still are attention whores.

Nice

I blame the Scott pilgrim bitch

They do it for men*.
>* for themselves
Fixed it for you, user.

Nope, really. They do and will do anything, however absurd, if they think it will attract guys. Look at the lengths camwhores go to for money from beta cuck men.

Women are dumb shameless immoral and debased animals. Giving them any type of political power is a mistake and the cause for western societal decay.

Mark my words, inside of 100 years we will have to remove women from all forms of control.

Most are pretty plain looking so colored hair makes people notice them. I always notice somone with neon hair in a crowd.

Because going for the "i dont need to get dolled up to look pretty" look is convenient as fuck for those sloppy land whales.

This reads like an excerpt from the Unibomber manifesto.

You're cool if other people want to be like you. That's it. Coolness can be anything from a personality trait, to a skill you honed over the years, to a hair style that looks good on you, or owning a lot of property others are envious of.

We are on the same page. I mean they do it for men for their own personal interests. They do it for men so men satisfy their insatiable desire for attention.

If they are destroyed by Milo/Ben/Jordan they have to use more energy to think about everything they said and even the most basic things, and their brains are overheating. They need blue hair because it gives them 'chill vibe' to cool their abacus-efficient brains

it is very unique and rebellious. it's a big F.U. to the patriarchy

It’s like a signal that says “I’m a professional victim”. It means they can identify and see other professional victims and compare their victim hoods.

Fortunately, some normal people have figured out this signal and use it to actively avoid these people, and thus make their daily lives easier.

To be different.

Part of being far left is trying to be as UNIQUE AS FUCKING POSSIBLE NO MATTER WHAT.

That's how you get more genders than flavors at baskin robins, weird hair, strange clothes, extreme body mods, and their hate for modest clothing. Their desire to be the most out there turns into the oppression olympics so only the biggest snowlfakes can claim the most degrees of oppression and therefore have their stupid ass opinion matter in academia and nowhere else.

My god it's not a mystery.

All the worlds a game and this is the setting:
THE ULTIMATE SETTING:

Modernpunk

It's almost indistinguishable from reality, except you dress like a twat, and you're not even sure what you're rebelling about.

More specifically you are rebelling against "the mainstream" by dressing according a dress code laid down by that mainstream.

These mindless drones are the front ablative line of defense of the status quo against true rebellion, as these people will argue with and slow real rebellion calling it "fake" and "not true rebellion."

Truly The Grimmest and Darkest setting imaginable.

Taken from a /tg/ thread in 2013

how can you claim beauty standards are not cultural, when we have proof that other cultures have and had other beauty standards than the (((current year))) west

She retard?

deep seated wanting to be noticed from being neglected by their absentee father

It just means that they're faggots.

To put a finer point on that, I think Thorstein Veblen had it about right. We hold in highest esteem those who demonstrate their stature by their ability to waste with impunity. Think of the proverbial lighting a cigar with a $20 bill, etc.

Most of our 'culture' today is just an extension of that in one form or another.

even armpits ?

They crave attention. There really isn't anything more to Feminism then that. It's just another expression of the age old need of the feminine psyche to get male attention.

So that you know not to approach them.

It's a visible mark of their rebellion against the natural order.

It's more that they crave someone to set boundaries on them like the perpetual teenagers that they are. What they really cave deep down is for a strong man (hopefully their dad or husband) to put their foot down and tell them they can't do it. Then they'll bitch and complain about mean old men while feeling safer, more secure, and happier knowing that there are strong men around to manage things.

Damn, beat me to the chase. Regardless of the exceptions, unnatural hair colors like that are a sign to stay the fuck away.

I think Huxley go it right

Aposematism.

I thought they dyed their hair blue in the sense of "blue state liberal."

That dye job costs a metric shit ton in hair, and then another metric shit ton to wash out the sink and bathtub that has been stained to hell. Hair is ridiculously bad at holding stuff that isn't melanin.

Modesty is getting to be such a rarity that I notice it. It just stands out.

On another note on clothing, torn jeans and shirts with holes in them are now back in style in my area. I can't help but think they paid $60 per article of clothing for pre-damaged clothes, for pre-damaged women.

Interestingly many animals also show this behavior to assert dominance. Male camels for example will deliberately waste water in the presence of females,

I've actually seen this a lot more than i have the landwhale meme case.
Perhaps more attractive people have an easier time being accepted by mainstream society (or more willing), which is where all this shit is coming from these days. This + the old meme = reality maybe.

Aposematism.

>They want to rebel against biological standards of beauty that they don't meet.
They also do not have the self-confidence to try to improve themselves. So by being non-comforming, it conforms to their own self-identity of being a weak victim.