youtube.com/watch?v=iwY3_taBdB8
youtube.com/watch?v=HkWgwtYJDJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz1CrNfq1ks
youtube.com/watch?v=kdqQqKAg70Y
youtube.com/watch?v=heL8nL89vAk
youtube.com/watch?v=rcEdDnjkGtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the purest couple ever.

Midori would have made things interesting.

I thought Midori had a thing for Mochizou the entire series. Only later after reading Sup Forums did I realize that she was a carpet muncher.

>butt-hurt /u/ fag
Is the movie good?

Tamako Market/Love Story is one of my favorite series but honestly Mochizou as a character is pretty boring desu. I see him as a mere plot device for Tamako's development.

I'm not sure why you're trying to deny how boring they are together if you haven't even seen it

I thought she was just trying to be protective of Tamako.

Mocchi was adorable af, but male characters are a complete mystery to Yamada and end up underwritten for it. Hopefully she got better at understanding them for KnK.

Mochi and all his friends were just written as girls

Sure, if "girls" means an artificial, idealic version of how anime thinks girls behave. Kind of like another modern Kyoani show I can think of, one featuring a predominant "male" cast. Remember when Kyoani produced male characters that acted like guys? Maybe there's some hope now, since female Kyon actually behaved a little like a real person.

Nope, pic related

S1 Kumiko had the power of Yamada behind her. S2 Kumiko didn't have Yamada and ended up pretty stale imo

If Yamada is the reason that Kumiko wasn't boring then what's Tamako's excuse?

>Tamako
>boring

She's cute but she was hardly interesting

Tamako is interesting but it can take a while for it to click. She's similar to Yui.

This is the only memorable thing that came out of this show.
Anko is a miracle of the universe.

It's fucking idiotic. The guy has a dream to be a filmmaker, and the stupid fucking girl never reciprocates ANY of his obvious flirtation. It's only when he's ready to pull the trigger, and follow his dream, that she decides "Oh, btw, he was nice to me when my mom died, so I guess DAISUKI DOKI-DOKI LOVEU" and then she ambushes him at the station.

I mean, the whole movie he talks about how he doesn't want to be stuck as some loser fucking making sticky rice snacks for the rest of his life, and he had the chance to escape that, but now he's going to be stuck with some frigid autist because of his own terminal oneitis.

Don't even get me started on the fucking bird and the brown prince in the main story. Tamako has some cute characters, but it marks the serious drop in competent storytelling that Kyoani experienced after everything up to K-On! Myriad Colors was a great example of the continuation of their inability to craft something compelling, and instead fill their shows with interesting, albeit dead-end characters.

That is not every normal black/brown hair guy and twin-tailed flat chested tsundere couple in every anime ever.

>suffered trauma due to her mom's early death
>extremely terrified of change
>hints of this pop up several times through Market
>life forces change onto her
>she ends up facing her fears and becomes the proprietor of change in her own life
If that isn't the tightest shit then you can get right the fuck out

Tamako is a rich man's Azusa.

This.

Obligatory

It feels a little like it was made by a lesbian that isn't really interested in the concept of heterosexual romance.

It's the best anime romance of the century actually.

Mochi looks so delicious, where can I try it?

Japan. It's interesting, but never delicious. Japanese food is basically what England is to Western food, only the Asian version. Everything is without any kind of spice, always pretty bland, and they absolutely love the most dull things because of their fixation with "texture" over flavor (read: only wanting to eat what old people ate because of le hivemind).

I always thought Japanese food could be pretty spicy. Or is Wasabi a one-off thing? Regardless, it looks like dough and I love eating dough, especially if it's sweet.

It's a couple from a Kyoani show. Of course they are boring and dull when together.

Actually, that title goes to 5 Centimeter per Second

>completely missing the point that Tamako is terrified of change
>completely missing the symbolism of Tamako's love of mochi and her unrealized love of Mochizou
>I don't understand the point of Dera, the post

Love Story had a GOAT soundtrack. One of the few things I could tell myself it is "comfy."

youtube.com/watch?v=hhDHqA79Br8&index=2&list=PL5P1G978Cj1Ilr8QqdpdeBfvaJWlnZbRY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3AXsqL_29E&list=PL5P1G978Cj1Ilr8QqdpdeBfvaJWlnZbRY&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=iwY3_taBdB8

The whole series has a wonderful soundtrack. Unfortunately it hasnt been uploaded anywhere.

I liked the song that played when he was walking around at night after he confessed. I have the full version downloaded, I can't tell what language they were singing in, though.

There are some torrents lying around. All of them are seedless though.

>tfw their only interesting couple isn't actually a couple

Koi no Uta was the fucking greatest, and even though they made an actual version, I still love when the father sang it to himself more and when Tamako sang it in the end
>youtube.com/watch?v=HkWgwtYJDJk
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vz1CrNfq1ks
>youtube.com/watch?v=kdqQqKAg70Y

youtube.com/watch?v=heL8nL89vAk

this one is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=rcEdDnjkGtM

>extremely terrified of change

I don't remember this at all
Maybe that's because I haven't seen Tamako Market since it first aired

The symbolism is pretty lame. And the point of Dera is basically to be a better Mochizou. The end of TM when Tamako was trying to find Dera was a lot more emotional than the end of TLS when she was running to Mochizou

Just finished the series and the movie 2 days ago, pure kino. Criminally under rated, it overtook K-on! for my favorite kyoani series and is probably one of my favorites now.

It comes across explicitly in the movie. I can't remember any major scenes about it in the series, but I think it was supposed to be the whole point of Dera and the prince.

>makes a post
>replies to himself multiple times
>screen shots it
>keeps reposting it because he thinks he's "epic" or something
You're really pathetic.

Dera was an agent of change, as well as the narrator for the balance between what's comfortable and familiar and the need to grow and take chances. His playing stupid was a ploy to provoke action from the people that comprised of a place he could call home yet at the same time was so perfect without him that it was hard to find a place.

Dera wasn't "a better Mochizou," he was a foil to Tamako if anything.

What you just described sounds like a better version of Mochizou to me. The actual love story between Mozhizou and Tamako isn't really relevant after all

Except Mochizou wasn't close to being any of those things that I just said Dera was.

Mochizou wasn't an agent of change?

>tamako market tv show
>essentially just every episode making you think something will actually happen in the next episode for 12 episodes straight
>basically like a girl giving you a piss-poor handjob but never finishing the job

>everyone said the movie resolves a romance between mc and love interest
>the whole movie is basically the manifestation of the tv series where the entire time the movie makes you thing their will they/won't they situation will be answered but in the end nothing really happens

Go fuck yourselves Kyoani

You're supposed to just enjoy the cute girls and the comfy SoL in Tamako Market. There's nothing complicated about it.

The movie is weird though because it clearly isn't trying to be a love story, even though that's the title and that's what it was marketed as.

>You're supposed to just enjoy the cute girls and the comfy SoL in Tamako Market.

the anime implies every episode that some plot shit was gonna happen in the next episode but nothing ever fucking happens. What the fuck do you mean "you're supposed to just enjoy the SoL" when Kyoani kept blueballing a plot that never really existed?

That's true, they handled the whole prince thing in a weird way, like it was somehow supposed to be a plot cliffhanger. Tamako Market actually makes no sense at all when you think about it.

No, Glasslip was the most boring couple ever. Although I'm feeling Sagrada Reset is going to give Glasslip a slothful stroll for its money due to how agonizingly dull those two characters are.