Which white language should I learn?

(And no not Southern European)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2Xa7hT4xXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Southern European is not a language.

Yes it is, it's called Afrikaans

Learn Spanish you retard, your country's national language will become Spanish in 50 years. Nobody in Europe wants you

>assuming that the US will even be a country in 50 years

Dont learn Dutch, its an horrible language. Learn English instead.

German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Swedish, etc.

>50 years
youre too optimistic
30 years tops

Farsi

> Assuming that the United States of America will continue existing

Your states can't even secede, you and your government fucked up immensely post 1945, i'm just happy that spaniards win eitherway. Mexican majority vs WASP majority. I'd rather it be Mejicano

I'm being pessimistic, I pray everyday that my babies will take over the US and maybe Canada. Maybe they'll make me proud in 30 years

French is at least spoken in North America.

Look I'm just trying to learn a language, not smoke cigarettes & turn into a faggot

This better be unironic.

In order:
Spanish
French
Portuguese (more speakers than French, but less lingua franca)
Russian
Italian (for the poetry)

German
Russian

portuguese so you can nail some sweet ass in south america.
Italian if you are an intellectual

both beautiful languages if you enjoy music from the heart

German is easy - its basically old-timey English words put in Yodas word order and pronounced with racial superiority.

But every German can speak English - even the homeless

English.

And I mean proper English, not that butchered language Americans think is good enough.

learn to speak finnish. best language ever! if you know how to say: Hyvää työpäivää terveyskeskukseen you would be okey

Estonian

I don't get that.

Only white people speak Afrikaans, it's probably the most white language there is.

Basque is the only white language. Hungolian and Fingolian are also of non-streetshitter origin so inherently superior to the Indo-European trash.

He said white languages.

Whats up with Finnish? I heard there are endless verb conjugations

This. It'll greatly benefit your career if you learn it.

It's really not, never learn Spanish, it's the worst language there is. Don't make that mistake.

why?

You should learn Spanish judging by your demographics, Mr. Jamal Sanchez

What the fuck are you on about retard. Spanish is one of the best languages to know especially for a faggot Swede that only has 8.3 million ethnic swedes that speak your queer language.

I lived in a wine vineyard half my life, the only thing I need to say in Spanish is 'pick the ripe grapes' 'break time' 'extra jalepenos please' 'no I don't have any spare change'

Sven don't be a moor

Nobody wants a mutt as an employee, he should just learn it for when he's getting fucked in the ass by the mexican hordes in America

>I'd rather it be Mejicano
t. beaner diaspora

Arabic

French. Or, if you want to go classical, Latin and Koine Greek are great choices.

Everybody in these threads says the same thing:
>we all speak English here, learn something useful like programming

Don't fall for the French/German/Russian meme like I did. Spanish is the best language for you, more if you live in the US.

Why the fuck would I learn programming when I already own a company

French, German or Latin

If you go for Latin, you should learn Spanish, Italian and maybe French afterwards

Why the fuck would you ask that question as if your personal experience is relevant? Programming is a generally useful skill to learn in the modern economy and therefore is often suggested as something useful.

Why are you trying to turn him into a faggot? Literally nobody should learn french unless they want a dick up their ass.

Castellano will become the lingua franca, in time.

>DUDE I AM TRYING TO LEARN A LANGUAGE NOT BE A FAGGOT
>he is more willing to learn hipster languages like german or whatever "white" is in his book instead of an useful language
You sound like a faggot already don't worry

Learning latin is such a meme, also I speak broken Italian- my dream as a kid was to move to Italy, by using the "right of blood" program. but that was before I realized how shitty their politics is, the negatives just outweigh the positives these days.

I think I'm going to go with German, it's a nice language.

Note: whatever language I plan on learning is going to be taught to my kids, although Spanish would benefit them the most seeing that I live in California- I don't want them hanging around with the Mexicans.

German, many philosophical works were composed in German and it would be a good exercise to read them.

Ebony

Why not just teach them arabic, not like german will be useful in the coming decades

Cymraeg.

While Latin may be a meme and not that useful, you simultaneously get to learn a lot about classical and eventually medieval poetry, history and philosophy, because when learning Latin you learn not to speak it but to read such texts. In German for example you most likely won't ever be able to read Kant, Jean-Paul or Goethe, most natives aren't.
I makes learning especially Italian very easy, too. I know some Latin and no Italian and when I'm on my holidays in Italy I'm able to understand a good part of the vocabulary.
Getting to think of indoeuropean languages in a more structured logical way is also a nice benefit especially English natives profit from as English seriously lacks structure and proper grammar.

You have to learn Latin or greek in Spain. I chose latin. It's boring, useless and it really doesn't help you in anyway and the whole idea of it being actual cultural enrichment is true I guess but it isn't worth it. I'd rather learn esperanto

Underrated

You should start with english

/Thread

>Yes it is, it's called Afrikaans

>Latin is a meme
>Esperanto is a valid language
for fucks sake, Latin is easy as fuck for you medfags don't even complain and who in the world speaks Esperanto? Everyone speaks English anyway, especially people speaking Esperanto, literally the most useless and boring language to learn

also
>cultural education is worthless
found the brainlet

Hardest and the most useless language: Finnish

youtube.com/watch?v=f2Xa7hT4xXk

>amerigolem
>learning Latin

Et tu Tyrone?

Gaeilge. It needs help. Fuckin' English damn near stamped it out.

Coming from a spaniard... Why they would want ti turn into a third world moor mestizo, they have enough with the beaners in the US

I want to learn Finnish one day

German has the most speakers in Europe. This or some slavic language could be useful for you

Irish or Scots Gaelic would be nice. No point in letting it die.

that's pretty rich for an Algerian.

Icelandic or Italian

Icelandic for not letting it die and Italian because Italy is cool

they would only bastardize your language, I'm glad Italian is irrelevant enough not to be spoken by niggers and all sort of filth, I don't want it ending up like english or French

>this thread
Is there anything an American can do that won't make Europeans butthurt?

>? Literally nobody should learn french unless they want a dick up their ass.
Like everyone in germany learns French as second foreign language
Id have prefered to learn russian

It's not a white language.

butthurt for what?
>OP ask a retarded question
>gets real answers
>"no that is shit language"
>people start discussing languages and OP keeps being a faggot
>thread devolves into shitposting
This thread is shit, but it was expected.

They're just mad because they lost the most successful nation to a bunch of tobacco farmers with sticks

>Spaniard unironically supporting mexicans ever
Is this a proxy?

We dont like sudacas either, but USA becoming a spanish speaking country is benefitial for Spain.

Just don't learn Swedish

it is a low IQ peasant language only fit for yelling at cows.

>some americans actually believe this
All independence wars are more like civil wars. If you think the 13 colonies could have stood the entire might of the british you are being delusional. Not to mention foreign aid aimed to fuck over the brits.
he probably is mexican diaspora or actually likes mexico for some stupid reason. Or hates Americans more than the Mexicans like said

>most useless

Anything that helps someone bang qt Finnish girls can hardly be considered useless, suomibro

Not really beneficial. Spaniards image in the US is ruined with oompa-loompa mestizos calling themselves "spanish" left and right

I though it was the libtards because they though the term mestizo was racist or some shit

learn norwegian. you will have access to the best country in the world and understand swedish and danish aswell.

Dutch

in health center

>fit for yelling at cows
and BBC

You don't learn languages for lulz, you learn when you need it as purpose - working, or you give up easily.

ah fuck off
French is good

>t.Learning french

Do something unexpected , learn romanian

Learn German(Deutsch) or Russian

Learn Czech, the language of the last white nation of once great HRE.

Under noticed insult

Isn't Czech the hardest language? (after Finnish)

Askanian. Pure 56% language.

I've been learning German for about 30 minutes now, and according to Duolingo I'm already 20% fluent

Heh, I fucking doubt it

>checked
It probably is one of the harder ones desu. Especially for non-Slavic speakers, although Czech is influenced by German to some extent due to our shared history.

>although Czech is influenced by German to some extent due to our shared history.
Probably just make it more confusing

You are probably 20% fluent just by knowing English.

Learn master race Latin you pleb.

It's mostly just some German loanwords afaik.