Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Anyone reading this? It seems fun.

The manga is okayish, but you should read the WN instead.

Anime when?

Does the manga follow the WN or the LN?

it is the opposite of fun

It was fun but then the bird join the main team and it became boring as fuck. The pacing is shit too.

It was okay simply because there was at least something resembling an ending. The pacing was complete dogshit, but at least he tried I guess.

It was good for the revenge rush at the beginning. Afterwards all it's flaws became evident, lacking purpose and creativity.

You are so late, god damn, so damn late.

When the WB was coming out we got literally daily threads for this.

Isekai threads were fucking cancer.

it starts off ok and goes to absolute shit in the middle. its pretty clear by the end the author got fucked over by an ex girlfriend or something

2 years too late op

The initial part of the web novel is great because of the revenge but afterwards it slows down too much

as soon as shieldbro stopped suffering it became a typical generic isekai with generic character and generic plot

It gets very bland once the initial revenge arc ends.

This. The chapters up to Raphtalia growing up are the best.

LN.

Speaking of it, who here read vol 7? Who is looking foward to vol8?

it was good up until raphtalia grew up

Last isekai was hell, other isekai thread was archived by mod. Eh.

Shouldnt have to worry about it here since there's a manga.

Though i really want to discuss the LN, there's a lot that happened and now we're going to a whole new arc before the happy slave village.

But pharmacy had a manga.

Has, you mean. Also really, they archived that one?

Yes. It was archived within a few moments.

>moved to /jp/
Nah they just kill it

When will we get a cyborg/android isekai?
> A soul randomly pulled from the afterlife to experiment pseudo-immortality.

Yeah back then mods moved it to jp instead of purging. I should really update it sometime.

Anyways, shields anyone?

Anime when?

Right after OR was mentioned and you said a relationship without lies. I wonder what happened to that former retainer after he was given homemade alcohol said to make you feel like going up to heaven?

He was too busy getting wasted, i mean talese isnt an ungrateful fuck he did give him hi-quality homemade alcohol.

Why target isekai manga threads? Is it like how they used to target Naruto?

> Lynes wants to get rid of Talese
We can only wait until the paranoia kicks in.

Maybe they're getting tired of all the isekai. Even if they end up purging/archiving this one i'll still make a thread in the 18th for the /actual/ vol 7 release.

There was probably two threads so the mods did not like it. One or the other. By the end, the isekai thread that survived died of cancer. And by cancer, I mean until the end, hell broke loose over Mushoku Tensei.

Hopefull it wont blow up like that once theres an anime adaptation for shield hero. who am i kidding, it will happen. It wont change my opinion of the series but itll be sad if there's rampant shitposting

Do you want to hear what was missing in the middle of chapter 2? The entire narrative OR is like a record like the name indicates so not all of the talk or description will be in perspective.

Sure why not

>It wont change my opinion of the series
I said the same thing too many times yet it always changes my enjoyment, and through it, my overall opinion.

> Please, allow me to become a more complete slave.
>......Haha
> I have long been waiting for those words...Since I got you.

>mfw youre right

Oh, but i already read this.

Not the last two parts. It was only his narrative that mentioned he felt like Helen Keller.

Not to mention he was feeling like god again in chapter 5. Those two should really get a room.

> Well, let's go and have we have to introduce you to everyone in the mansion.
> Oh, it's wonderful that you are still alive, do you not agree?
I thought they already did. M-01, M-02, M-03. Who is the best among these three?

The first one to the left.

Oooh... M-01.
Get ready for one of the best boys in the series next chapter.

How he ends up getting opus'd anyway

The hint is Talese and empathy. Shocker,eh?

Pretty sure even talese isn't a complete monster. He's just afraid to die.

Slime and kumo got licensed recently I wonder if these means anime soon with how Re:Zero and smartphone also got licensed first.

Nah. The manga is probably gonna end before it gets retarded.

No just you

Perhaps it'll end after glass's world.

It worked well for re:zero, maybe it'll work for slime and kumo.

Started off interesting enough, well as interesting as an isekai can get. Couple warning signs popped up (aging up raftalia into a waifu, turning the phiro into a daughterfu to replace the one you just upgraded to a waifu) but it kept going competently enough.
Eventually it starts picking up some steam and climaxes with the pope fight and that's pretty cool. Then the queen shows up and solves all of naofumi's problems and he jumps over the edge he was lording over taking a bit of the bite out of his catharsis. Then things start going down hill for a bit but it's still enjoyable enough but after they kill the big turtle shit starts spiraling downward into pure retardation and continues to do so until the end.

Did you read vol 7? We're getting double the isekai next vol

Both of those would be terrible choices. Slime on account of being irredeemable bottom of the barrel dogshit, and Kumo on account of the setting forcing the anime to be a boring RPG grind for the vast majority of the episodes.

>nips can't even write brainless power fantasy right
What happened?

?

I can imagine for slime, since it will be full wars and we will get to see her human form at 2nd or 3rd eps at best.
But I can't imagine for kumo. The grinding is too much for anime. I mean for manga, it's fun but for anime it's not.

His very androgynous human form that is. He doesnt exactly have a gender for being a slime but he identifies himself as a male. Doesnt help he absorbed a woman's body and used itnas the base for that form

Raphtalia will win right?

Doesn't matter he or she, I just prefer to call her a she since she has woman body.

Maybe she wont have to share naofumi with 2 other people in the end.

To each their own i guess. Too bad he/she's become a demon lord, those cannot ever reproduce.

worth reading the ln if i already read the WN? are there many differences?

Short answer yes.
Long answer a few extra events in vol1 and 2, characters appearing early, events going very differently and extra arcs from there on. Vol 7 ended up with naofumi and co. Leaving for another world for stuff that would be spoilers if you havent read it.

Good night thread, hope you don't die tomorrow.

Dunno, there's Koume from Ballistic weaponry but she's a AI.

This was a fetish thing for both of them is what I'm getting, there's also the whole "I'm totes not a pervert for having my maid lick the shit out of my finger and enjoying it" thing.