Trump met with Russians

>Russian ran into Ivanka after 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr.

>Steve Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, was quoted in Michael Wolff’s book "Fire and Fury," released last week, saying he was sure that Trump Jr. would have brought the Russians up to his father’s office in Trump Tower.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-ran-ivanka-after-2016-trump-tower-meeting-donald-trump-n835661

How much fucking evidence do you idiots need to admit that Russia hacked the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-7knsP2n5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't handle this stable genious

>How much fucking evidence do you idiots need to admit that Russia hacked the election?

Any whatsoever?

>quoting fan fiction

Delet it. Now.

>How much fucking evidence do you idiots need to admit that Russia hacked the election?
Repeating bullshit doesn't work, it just means that you mouth stinks.

Political endorsement != election hacking
Otherwise, we would be hackers for criticizing NK.

why is 'running into a Russian' a big deal?

Half the politicians in America 'Run into' Israelis every half hour (the other half ARE Israelis)

Why is being Russian a crime?

King Nigger said the elections were unhackeble, are you calling him a liar?

A RUSSIAN WAS IN THE SAME ZIP CODE AS IVANKA

IMPEACH ZORMPF

Wait do we all actually give a shit about trump anymore? He's already let me down already I liked him because I wanted liberals to kill themselves but he's basically just the rich man's president without the funny one liners now. Kind of hope he gets impeached for the happening

I hear one of the janitors is Russian!

But no one talks about Hunt selling plutonium to Russia

You DO know that Shillary's campaign also met with Russians right?

And you do know that these campaigns are advised to meet with other foreign leaders, do you not?

...And you DO understand that these meetings on face value, are not illegal, correct?

> do you know that this one time in 2016 a Trump family member was at Trump Tower?
> Do you also know that at the same time, a Russian was also at Trump time?
> AHA! Smoking gun proof that Trump was a Russian agent the entire time! Checkmate drumpfkins!

Tbh I've had family argue worse
> But did you know that on this and that particular day, t. Dolan was in Moscow?
> And on that same day, you know who also was in Moscow? Putin!
> So obviously, he was working for Putin all this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-7knsP2n5w

When are democrats going to realize that nobody cares?

Trump could literally have met with KGB operatives in dozens of secret meetings and recordings could get leaked where they are talking about how to beat hillary.

Guess what?

Still nobody will care. Still he will be president. Still you will shit here crying like a pussy.

We won. You lost.

You are lucky we have let you even live this long. We can clearly do whatever the fuck we want and get away with it. So stay cucked pussy boy.

>the following words were exchanged between the two
>excuse me
>hi, just coming through
Scandal!!

>was quoted in Michael (((Wolff)))’s book "Fire and Fury,"
>Trump met with Russians
>Russia hacked the election

Bush execution when?

Theres a passage in the book that states the book is fictitious.