Sexism kills

bbc.co.uk/news/health-42590013

>Women are getting worse medical care than men after a heart attack, resulting in unnecessary deaths, according to a new analysis of 180,368 Swedish patients

>But this study suggests that even once a heart attack is confirmed, that woman is less likely than a man to get recommended treatment.

>Roughly 124,000 men and 70,000 women are hospitalised for heart attacks in the UK per year.

>"Sweden is a leader in healthcare, with one of the lowest mortality rates from heart attacks, yet we still see this disparity in treatment and outcomes between men and women," added Prof Gale.

>Fewer women who suffer a heart attack would die if they were given the same treatments as men, according to researchers.

You need to take the black pill. The patriarchy KILLS. This is why we need feminism. Women are literally being allowed to die because of their gender. When will the nurses and surgeons get their share of the rope? If women were given better medical treatment this would not be happening and maybe your mother or your sister or your daughter would still be alive today.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigo.tv/17922448
salon.com/2017/06/11/medical-racism-at-work-study-finds-blacks-latinos-get-worse-care-for-neurological-disorders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018605/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this Ironical?

It's a real study and you need to realise the injustice of being a woman in society. What part of this makes you think it is ironical? Not everyone shares the same hatred for women as you.

The reason women suffer more in a heart attack is because they have different symptoms when they have them, and because you can't show the pump-and-dump on a woman on television (can't show breasts) people don't internalise those signs.

So.
Much.
This.
#TimesUp
#WeWuzToo

Nah, BBC is propaganda. I'm willing to bet the men generally have heart attacks while they are younger.

bigo.tv/17922448

Excuse me but more important than your white cis female healthcare is our queens and their lack of proper healthcare

salon.com/2017/06/11/medical-racism-at-work-study-finds-blacks-latinos-get-worse-care-for-neurological-disorders/

Thankfully Oprah will fix this next month when Brumph is impeached

>women die because of heart attacks
>DA PATRIARCHY KILLIN DA WOMENZ!

>women get paid less
>DA PATRIARCHY AINT PAIN US FAIR!

How about cunts just be responsible for their own situations for once? Women are immature children. Never willing to take responsibility for their own situation, it's always someone else's fault.

Bitches need to take better care of themselves, and start learning to negotiate for what they think they are worth, lazy whores.

>Women are getting worse medical care than men after a heart attack, resulting in unnecessary deaths, according to a new analysis of 180,368 Swedish patients

Good

Uh really? I'm sure if you were having a heart attack and a female nurse told you to 'take responsibility of your own situation' you would be angry. Fuck you!

>Miss, could you please explain the pain you're feeling?
"Um yeah idk it feels like, idk I just feel wavey like after I do jello shots? I wish Chad were here I'm so scared!"
>Sir, could you please explain the pain you're feeling?
"It's a pinching in my arm and a pressure in the center of my chest."

I can still love you if you are a non-muslim desi woman. Otherwise, not.

>female nurse or doctor or fucking anyone tells you that you shouldn't be a fat pig because that's why you had a heart attack

Does reality trigger you, snowflake? Personal responsibility is a thing. Learn it.

Just ignore the fact that men have like 80% more heart attacks.

Dumb cunts.

because they are woman, go fish nigga.

woman are the real downtroden. ok nigga.

whats this now? feminist propaganda coming out of sweden?

Considering it's mostly women that work in healthcare, one would think they'd be able to take better care of their poor oppressed sisters.

>automatically jumps to "it's sexism! wah!"

>Prof Gale said that from their very first point of contact with healthcare professionals, women are less likely to receive the same diagnostic tests, leading them to be 50% more likely to be initially misdiagnosed.

So why is there a difference in diagnosis?

Do women (who often have sedentary desk jobs) more frequently have shit arteries & hearts or blood clots due to inactivity even though they're not overweight or obese? That would prompt a doctor to overlook specific treatments.
>The study also found that women were more likely to suffer from other illnesses, such as diabetes and high blood pressure, but these did not fully account for the difference in mortality.
Are women more likely to not follow the directions of their doctors within the year after the STEMI? Does menopause play a role in hidden symptoms?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018605/
Hmm looks like women are more likely to get coronal problems with smoking and diabetes than men, and have different lipid profile after menopause. So maybe getting same statins doesn't always help, or the problems occur faster & worse before they can be diagnosed.

yup
"Cardiovascular disease develops 7 to 10 years later in women than in men"

Why do so many Americans hate women? You must have a mother, probably a sister. I hope they're more successful in like than you.

Because we haven't been cucked entirely by mudshits and women, faggot. Grow some balls. What happened to the great british empire? Now it's a bunch of neutered poofs.

Since you have fun in killing men while they give you welfare. I'll answer your topic:
Sexism kills?
>Indeed and it's good that kill feminists like you

Women's healthcare is a massive drain on taxpayers, and all you ever hear from women is "more, more, more! (for us, not for you)". We should just let the weak female healthlets die off.

Respond to this , faggot
It's not "men just want women to die reeeee," there are more complications in the differences in diagnosis.
Notice how they say shit like "if women get the same treatment men do, it helps close the gap," with no citations and no explanation of all the differences in phenotype and symptom presentation that influence diagnosis timing & difficulty.

It's a clickbait feminist article and you're a reactionary shill that can't look up pubmed for 2 seconds.

Serves them right.

>"Sweden is a leader in healthcare, with one of the lowest mortality rates from heart attacks, yet we still see this disparity in treatment and outcomes between men and women," added Prof Gale.

hahaha oh wow, have complimentary rape on me OP

Women with heart attack are less likely to make it to the hospital alive as people already avoid touching women in inappropriate places so they are less likely to receive first aid. It is better to let people die than risk being considered sexual harasser.

>Bitch with poor mental health libels white men as oppressors after she went on date with a muslim.

I'm an intern, and my theory after reading this is that women just don't what we are telling them to do. They'll come in with an infection or whatever, I'll tell them to put X on infection or take Y pills, they come back a week or two later and the infection is still there or worse, I ask if they've been using the medication, half of women haven't. I've only had a handful of men who haven't.

Just my observations though.

if feminism worked it wouldn't be a blackpill, it would be a redpill you retard
the reason they're misdiagnosed is because the base rate and thus the prior probability of a woman having a heart attack is much lower than a man. learn statistics you uneducated moron.
>that woman is less likely than a man to get recommended treatment
what is this "recommended treatment"? surgery? some kind of medication?
could it be that women who have heart attacks are older, and thus would be more likely to die in the surgery, making this procedure "not recommended" anymore?
could it be that men respond better to the medication, thus making it "not recommended" to give it to women?
have you considered any of those things or did you just jump to conclusions user?

kek
if this is true that would be hillarious