How to you protect daughter from society?

How to you protect daughter from society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

abortion

teach her philosophy

Send her to Catholic school and put bars on her bedroom windows. If she needs sex she can get it from you.

Incest

Recommendations, leaf?

>How to you protect daughter from society?
Let her get raped by niggers. Otherwise you are a racist bigot.

Catholic school, not a good idea.

Never let her go to a liberal university

Homeschooling en masse, Eugenics, New education system based on child's learning curve and be rich

Live in a remote rural area. Don't let her have a cell phone. If you must have internet, set up filters that only allow access to certain websites. Enforce curfews. Tell her the truth about men and women. Teach her that purity is social currency. Take her to church.

She was ugly before

Home School,
Keep Roasties Away,
Give them A Debriefing after any extended Roastie Contact,
And looking for Good Families to Choose a Son in Law from.

Not this. I used to fuck Catholic schoolgirls in their uniforms. Catholic schools breed roasties. I almost married one.

Homeschool, church service, reading

I'll keep her safe. I rarely engage with society at large.

The dude was well on his way....

Moar?

At what point will she get raped by niggers?! Hmmmm.... you racist bigots!!!

Did you mean "how do you protect society from daughter?"

Stop posting your ex-girlfriends you mongoloid mutt.

Or I'll throw you a bucket of white paint

>having daughters
Do you like training up women that you'll hand over to another man to fuck?

Homeschool all the way until college. Anti-social homeschoolers is a meme. It all matters on how they're raised. Limit media interaction. Promote, and reward reading. Teach her to be a strong, logical (as much as a woman can be, anyway) and respectful person. If you can teach her to handle herself, then he may be ready to attend college.

By her an Ar15 for her 8th birthday

I work at a church, right across the street from a Catholic school. Although Catholicism is best for a young woman, homeschool Trump's any Catholic school in existence

You sick Fuck!

I still lol'd!

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Make sure her epigenetics go for K selection:

1. provide stability
2. be there for her even for judgement, ignoring her is worse than disagreeing with her. Never ignore her.
3. Make sure she is hopeful, helplessness is r selective, teach her to choose faith

Most importantly, don't own an electric Jew. TV offers nothing of value. They ain't called "programs" for nothing. Buy them books published before 1960. If you can afford it, buy them a horse. My eldest wanted a cell phone. I told her if I caught her with a cellphone while she lives under my roof, I'd put a bullet through the horse's head. She loves that horse more than me so I know she won't go behind my back. Listening to her cry herself to sleep was difficult but I'm not here to entertain her whims. I'm here to teach her about the world so it doesn't fuck her over.

Homeschool her, user, someplace white like Montana, out in the fresh air of some little town that hasn't had a person vote Democrat since 1960.

Attend college in murica
>best way to waste money

Homeschooling a child then bringing her up to your own company is the way.

A child whose been homeschooled will find the aociety repulsive and that's a good thing might inspire to be another hitler

The only way is to live in the country or a pure white neighborhood, homeschool her, bring her to church, teach her the clavichord, harpsichord, piano, and to sing. Also teach her to dance beautifully and knit things and also make her a pro glass smelter (extra points in apocalypse).

Then at 14 you start scoping out the smarter-looking men at church and other functions (who are about 17-18), and begin to befriend them as a father figure asking what their interests are. Once you have found a suitable candidate and you have made clear to him your intentions and he has sworn by his honor, you invite him to your house and direct him upstairs to your daughters room where she awaits him dressed in a pink dress to be courted and impregnated

All of this, of course, only works if she's hot - in all other scenarios just send her to public school and forget about the hassle

The wildest whores I ever mashed were
Catholic school girls
Cops daughters
Preachers daughters
You do the math...

lmao this

Wrong. Horse girls are the worst. You've made grave mistakes.

Move to the Arctic Circle, cut off the electricity and lock her in her room till she's 38

Hmm. Lead them as best you can.

You fucked up big time bud.

FUCK HER FIRST

>Everybody owns their own business
What time do you think we're living in? Realistically, most people will not have work they can just bring their daughter into. Although, I strongly believe not everyone should attend college, if you're grounded in your morals, you can repel the bullshit there. I did.

>tfw girl on the right

>Bring her to the church
Then church teaches her to accept black and muslims and love them.

Also teaches defeatism and political correctness.

But of course if trudeau said it, it must be right.

This. Boys are your least concern. It's other girls that should worry you most. They're the ones who encourage roadie behavior and will tell your daughter not to settle down with a nice boy until she's 30. Read a teen magazine for girls (banned in my house the first time one of my daughters took one home) and you'll get the picture.

Just make sure you are always there for your kid(s) and they will love, respect and emulate you. You must dedicate your life to raising them, or they will turn against you.
It may sound like a shitty deal, but there is no greater pleasure in life than nurturing your own child. Nothing will ever even come close to the joy you get with a kid.

Anal was invented in catholic school

If anything Homeschooled kids are more social because their outlooks haven't been ruined by the hell that is public school.

she French?

Lmao. That was funny.

aristoteles, socrates, nietzsche would be my personal recommendations
pic related

>One church is cucked
>All of them must be the same
You can't take a particular instance, and apply it universally. Generally speaking, Church teaches morality and a strong sense of self. That's never a bad thing.

I had a catholic school gf, when I split with her she became a moslem.
afaik she still is one, I once asked her "Why did you swap one god for the same god?"

but she wouldn't answer. weird chick really.

Erro

Having been homeschooled, my five brothers, three sisters, and myself can all testify to that.

Based

If you're a strong role model and put strict restrictions on your daughter, then things should be fine.

This guy gets it. Also arrange a marriage for her with a conservative guy that's at least 5 years older.

Horse girls replace the masculinity they should seek from a good man with a horse.

Horses are also fucking assholes so they provide endless drama much like a baby would. This also fills a need they should be getting from a good man.

Horses need to be dominated. This attitude turns girls into cunts.

If all that wasn't enough they're expensive, dangerous, and smell like shit. (Some of that's true for the horse girl as well.)

Horse girls are bad news.

Yummy, I'd still like to give her the long down dick down

Only a handful of degrees is viable for college like engineering and medicine, degrees like shoah studies is utter waste of resources.

Homeschooling is kinda hard since you need to do it on a huge scale but definitely nitely worth it.

She's gorgeous that's what she is.

If she's french then she's a 10/10

You. If you're not raising children now I hope you do asap. You know what you're doing and I'm glad to know you're out there.

Keep her in the basement and fuck her in a daiy basis.

the church i go to does nothing but read verses in latin and then everyone goes home. not every is an american tv church with joel osteen telling you how to live your life, most literally read quotes from the bible for ceremonies and offer little to no interpretation, NEVER referencing the outside world or current events. you need to get off Sup Forums

bottom would still get it

Hi Stefan

Great, now she's gonna come out of childhood with a vengeance and go out of her way to do the things you told her not to do because you were too harsh. it's a line, you gotta walk it.

Homebirthe
Homeschooled
Orthodox Church
No cellular phones or easy internet access
Live rural
Be very cautious with friendships (like minded families).
Read and study classical literature and history
Teach her young to bake, knit, see, sing, play an instrument
Classical ballet if you can find a studio without garbage dance i.e. Hip hop.
Encourage beauty in her appearance and in life.
Be honest and open about what's happening in the work. They must understand how degenerate society is.
Encourage age appropriate life/living.

Yes

Curious about this, as well. A lot of anons are suggesting extreme boundaries that usually create resentful whores. But at the same time, you don't want to be too permissible given society today. What's the right mix?

If we mean church like christian and other form it then it's definitely a bad thing, if it's the other way around then Europeans and Americans would have been more violent and able to resist the replacement but they can't because they're afraid of going to hell which is basically a pit of lava with nasty creatures with fork.

Church is a means of subversion
You can actually grow as a person without the church.

Good post.

Basement today, basement tomorrow, basement forever.

This movie is really inspiring, the guy was living the dream while it lasted.

I believe there is some kind of cult pressure going on. Kids have weak psyches, they can be shame-bullied into destroying their traditional looks, to better fit in with the ruling mob that terrorizes colleges.

>leaving arranged marriage at 18 off the list

Your daughter will be a spinster

Orthodox Churches seem to be doing a pretty good job.

Have to stay away from churches with youth groups. That gets degenerate fast. Orthodox Church has safe youth groups/programs. Be very careful though with those friendships. Girls need friendships but the right friendships is critical. I have 5 daughters. I'm very close with them.

Explain. Everyone in our family has a horse, including my son and other daughter. If you're talking about her hymen, I don't give a shit. A broken hymen isn't the issue. How it gets broken is. I prefer it happens on horseback rather from some degenerates running a train on her.
Fortunately no boy round these parts would dare try anything with her without my approval. I approved a young feller taking her to a dance and showed him a bullet with his name on it before they left. He's gone to agricultural college now but he writes her letters. She's going next year (she's going to be a veterinarian) and I hope she gives him a chance. I know his family and if he ever did wrong by her, his own father would deliver him to my doorstep.

>No cellular phones or easy internet access
>Be very cautious with friendships
>be surprised when she voluntarily gangbangs a group of melanin enriched gentlemen to punish daddy

>Speaking to christian churches in general
Defends her own church near her place

By all means please do worship the crucified man if it makes you sleep.

And sing happy songs to keep you at bay
I rest my case you won carry on mate

The public schools and the modern office culture made me hate the idea of socializing.

she already had a degenerate nose ring in the before

With that body, she was a solid 7. Now she's barely a 1.

more social but maybe more naive. High school teaches you about assholes, cunts, and everyone in between.

>How to you protect daughter from society?
like dis