Should intelligence and iq be weighted more than previous job titles and references?

I know a ton of math illiterate fags who work at big investment banks and firms. They remind me of the goldman sachs idiots who laughed at michael burry in the big short while he was busy taking their money. What has to happen in this country for people to be payed what they deserve (usually far less than what they earn now)?

In my HS Jr econ class I shit you not several kids couldn't do single digit addition

Depends on the job

>Should an autistic kid who's great at math and can barely speak and doesn't know how to do the job at all get hired instead of someone who has been working in this industry for years and knows how it function?
Yes, so you could do something with your 112 IQ score that you got with an online test

Poor OP. You obviously don't know its illegal to make hiring practices on IQ test / scores. Was a nascent movement in 80s but feds cracked down. I bet you can guess why?

ITT: M*d shitskins salty they're retarded

It's literally illegal unless you want to do a pseudo test like wonderlics.
But yes, there are thershold for brainpower to perform certain occupations, especially complex ones like stem or administration.

Yes, but the Supreme Court ruled that employers can't use IQ tests.

>I know a ton of math illiterate fags who work at big investment banks and firms.
and you fail 4th grade grammar
great job

-T.Yrone de la Vega

>What has to happen in this country for people to be payed what they deserve

LOL what a faggot.

Just because you are arrogant and think you "deserve" more does not actually mean you do.

What you little kid ass is going is starting to see the actual way reality works.

Iq isn't everything, it should weight less than being really really good looking.

Probly had dumb trophy wife mothers. If youre a guy and you marry an idiot, your kids are going to be a disappointment most of the time.

As someone with 130+ professionally tested IQ I can say unequivocally that it has virtually no bearing on work quality. A lazy person will always be lazy. A person with attention deficitbissues will always do a mediocre job

NEET. the post
people who worked in the industry demostrated they have the required habilites and are not retards

Italians suck at engineering for the same reason that nobody cares what your shitskin sellout ass has to say...
But keep bragging about your unreliable cars which go to more repair shops than gas stations.
Back in my day, inferior people like you had to ask to speak.
What a shitty time to live in...

Imagine being so buttmad that you unironically made that comment, stay mad, stay brown

>which go to more repair shops than gas stations.
Fix It Again, Tony.

((()))

Good workers need to be able to network, build consensus, have good teamwork, be able to prioritize tasks, have personal initiative, display common sense, and be flexible to change. In most cases, this requires no more than an IQ of 90-110. Read the book The Millionaire Mind. Most highly successful people are not the smartest person in the room but they know how to deligate and build teams. Autists will never understand this.

I think ppl should be earning less than they earn now.
Seeing as you couldnt gather that from my original post, you are one of those people who deserves far less than what you get.

I simply parsed what you are really saying and what this is really about ignoring your bullshit.

Depends on the job and the person. I appreciate adaptation and ability to learn more than experience

Youre anecdotes are baseless.
There are millionares and billionares with adhd

Yeah but it’s illegal to hire based on IQ.

He didn't say anything about himself, you gay faggot. Though there are plenty of people who deserve more yet haven't because of the actual way reality works. Also plenty of people that deserve less. Faggot. Don't even try posting some just-world-fallacy shit.

>Math illiterate
>payed

This is why you own beauty pageants so you can get the best of both worlds.

>deligate

Oh yes most definitely

I was considered advanced as a child, but I saw the evil and lies and chose not to participate from a young age. Been doing low end menial jobs for 20+ years. I'm smarter than most people, yet don't have the patience to put up with their BS.

I think i know whats important in a worker better than you paco. A very large number of extremely wealthy people either inhereted their money or had a blue moon success that made 99% of their money (minecraft and five nights at freddy's for example). Extreme wealth is ofven a very poor measure. You need to look at the people making steady high incomes and many of them just work really fucking hard.