Are they actually dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se
tokyotosho.info
tokyotosho.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AB exists.

Sorry, applications are currently closed

Maybe. I don't see the point in asking questions. If they come back, they'll come back. If they don't, they don't. Go to their twitter or something and see what the situation is.

I've got an AB invite if you really want one.

excellent meme friend, have a (You)@cock.lu
if you remove the parens that is my actual email address

No? I have an account.

>using anything but nyaa
>needing anything but nyaa
>being part of garbage "secret club" trackers

And don't give me that "this totally obscure anime I want has no seeds!" bullshit. I've found that even the most unpopular of shit has at least one seed going. All you ever need is Nyaa for anime, and Rarbg for everything else.

nyaa.se
tokyotosho.info

>tokyotosho.info
Down for me.

Even if they are Sup Forums isn't for the discussion of websites.
>But there's anime hosted there
There's also anime hosted on Facebook, what's your point?

>And don't give me that "this totally obscure anime I want has no seeds!" bullshit.

There have been some recent threads which pointed out a handful of titles that at least at the time were unseeded on Nyaa. It is also true though that the majority of such titles are going to have very few people interested in watching in the first place, but it certainly can be an issue for the few people looking for them.

They need to find a place that will accept them. They got C&D letters up the ass and the faggots that did it might be trying to stop them from setting up again. Shame because I really need something from them right now.

Not that guy, but every single time that happened those people were reading this which isn't accurate.

Gosenzosama, Battle Athletes Victory, and Future Police Urashiman are a couple examples that have been given that are subbed, but don't have a fully subbed version on Nyaa to seed at all.

Try the full URL over HTTPS:
tokyotosho.info/

Post your mail and some anime you like

Forgot image

I'm not going to check the other two because I think the people complaining are fucking retarded after seeing this, but if you search Gosenzo sama instead of leaving it as one word it you can see an English subbed version on nyaa.

>5 days.
It's been 4 days user.

/marked/

Just so you know, invites are currently down.

Doing that search, I only see Raws, non-English subs, and a subbed version of episode 4. Not that it matters, it is an easy enough series to grab off of IRC as the fansubbed version is still hosted there.

One of the non-English ones is English & Russian subs.

That would be what I missed, The other two seem to be unavailable though, Urashiman looks to have 25-50 on there (which may or may not be seeded) and a raw, while Battle Athletes Victory just has Italian subs and a raw, although that is also trivially available through IRC.