a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
i.imgur.com/WQ9qXAH.png
imgur.com/a/3ze4i
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg
imgur.com/a/NpBdN
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
my.mixtape.moe/jgbwla.jpg
imgur.com/a/Cjlvz
imgur.com/a/UbN1I
imgur.com/a/5Gz8e
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/3J7i5KM
imgur.com/a/8aMcA
imgur.com/a/rfc2l
i.imgur.com/U47qItU.png
i.imgur.com/DO2C8EO.png
i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg
i.imgur.com/sjp0zhO.jpg
i.imgur.com/XDc7lxf.jpg
imgur.com/a/OX58M
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/a/9j8x1
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/LGSc2
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png
darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/set-of-favor-large.jpg
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
imgur.com/a/ad4YM
imgur.com/a/AZuka).
imgur.com/a/mZe2Y
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2677471
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/850281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1013552
imgur.com/a/DsBql
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/w8lDx
imgur.com/a/8bGFw
imgur.com/a/639Xa
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2661750
imgur.com/SQEQd6O
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Summoning the Neko shogun persona (i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg) or a Persona close-up cut (i.imgur.com/G5Vs0oB.png)
-Wearing this Bunnysuit, with fishnet stockings (i.imgur.com/jfETj6I.jpg)
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto please.
Wearing some casual clothing, maybe on a date.
Something POV.
Head pats are cute, with her reacting positively or maybe slightly annoyed.
Or a catgirl

Requesting a Persona 5-esque close-up of her eyes like this imgur.com/a/iEyqa

Or Rias looking tired with her hair disheveled.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice night.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi trying to sell something to user/the viewer, or her dressed as the easter bunny putting some goods into user's easter basket. Thanks in advance and have an amazing Easter Sunday!

Requesting my Neptune wearing a bunnysuit. Lots of inspiration here: imgur.com/a/udBVr -Optional: flying on any of her swords in DAICON IV style. imgur.com/a/LTX0Y -Optional mk2: Holding an embarrassed egg/carrot with my glasses. SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg -Egg option: her coming out of a giant easter egg. Kinda like this: i.imgur.com/tth78Ok.png
-Or her in any of these swimsuits: imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
-Or in Persona 5 style, be it artstyle or battle HUD (with Nepsona/HDD instead) or both.
-Or her carrying Morgana from P5 or Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou in her hoodie’s hood. Like this: imgur.com/a/KCgkI

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Natsume wearing a fancy black bunnysuit with a vest and checkered pantyhose preferably with bunny ears in the ref or dressed in Devola or Popola's outfits, anything Easter related is cool as well.

Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
Bunny ear reference: i.imgur.com/WQ9qXAH.png
Devola and Popola reference: imgur.com/a/3ze4i

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Why don't you request Meredy anymore?

Requesting Akame in a Bunny Outfit, preferably something suit like or with thighhighs.

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great week!

Requesting my big butt beauty, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Nozomi with long Rapunzel hair and a POV of climbing her hair.

- Trying on different swimsuits, posing and trying to pose cutely or sexy.

-Dressed as D.va from Overwatch

-Anything else cute of Nozomi is highly appreciated. Thanks for considering. Have a great weekend everone!

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Genderbent with SI (i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png )
-Trying to make me smile by teasing or making sweets (we don't know if he's a bad chef or now so I'll leave that to your interpretation)
-In celebreation of easter, I'd really love him in a playboy suit + shorts combination. You are most encouraged to use any of the AU design in the last imgur folder in this post.

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Requesting Rina bandaging my arm after cutting myself, similar to this pic 68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg
SI ref is here: imgur.com/a/NpBdN Alternatively perhaps her snuggled up in a leopard print blanket, looking warm and comfy, maybe asking me to come to bed, or PoV/SI of her trying to take care of me while I'm extremely drunk (lewd is aight here)
Anything else is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I hope you all had a happy Easter.
Requesting Taiga painting some Easter eggs or dressed on in a cute and/or sexy bunny suit, please.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea for Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

As always please and thank you.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing spats shorts or:
-in a volleyball uniform
-taking off or putting on her thigh highs.
-offering user a lap pillow, patting her lap and saying "Come here/rest".
-wearing nyangerie with cat thigh highs.
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe -Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Chronoire making expurosions

Requesting Len wearing a gothlolified version of her outfit.
my.mixtape.moe/jgbwla.jpg

anything else is fine too

What?

Kindly requesting my beloved Celica A Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic, or sexy would be infinitely appreciated, but if you want something specific, I'd really like to see her as a nun, in some couples situation like her enjoying a drink of tea at a table. She's a lonely person, and I want to make her happy.

If you want something more comedic, it would be funny to have a picture of her sitting on an user's face, but pulling the innocent smiling expression in the very bottom left of the reference image.
Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Hello~!

My waifu is Kasuga from the Sengoku Basara series!
I would like a picture of her in a sexy bunny suit. Pose wise, can be
> eating a carrot
>sitting in a chubby user's lap (supposed to be me)
>sitting on a big egg
>poledancing (it's not in the anime but it's a move she does in the games, does a lot of damage at the end)
Or anything else you can come up with.
However, if you'd like to do something of her in her normal outfit, I'm fine with that too. As long as it isn't too gruesome, I'd appreciate it.

Requesting Sakuya making a nice cake or something birthday related. Self-insert or a more normal thing are both fine and appreciated. I turned 32 this week.
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool side are just as appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone. Please stay safe and have fun. Thank you if you consider drawing her.

Requesting Lavinia:

As a bunny girl doing something suggestive with ZR. Feel free to try out different hair styles, like twintails or combed
>imgur.com/a/UbN1I
As one or a combination of any of these monster girls from MGE
>imgur.com/a/5Gz8e
Taking a selfie, a one finger version would be highly encouraged
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Wearing this bikini armor
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
In a naked hoodie
>imgur.com/a/8aMcA
Poledancing
>imgur.com/a/rfc2l
In a cute spring/sundress
Or as the elf from the "Elves are quick to recognize lewdness" meme

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Painting a dragon egg with colorful spots or sitting on a pile of easter eggs.
--Her wearing or trying to wear a lewd bunnysuit or being a mix between a Wererabbit

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kobeni wearing a bunny onesie and pomf-ing down onto a large carrot shaped bed/pillow.
>Onesie: i.imgur.com/U47qItU.png
>Pomf: i.imgur.com/DO2C8EO.png

Or walking around in a camisole and panties with her hair let down like she has just woken up.

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunny girls, an arm placed around each others waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg (embed)
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl as well for Easter.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting my dear Ion, thanks!

Happy end of the egg hunting WWHD! Hope you found candy for your beloved one.

I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing a belt "bikini" a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg , or a bunnysuit of your preference, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•sitting on a sofa in very comfy clothes, be it short shorts and a tank top, Daisy Dukes, or a fancy dress
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater with bunny ears while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Chloe giving the viewer a health potion saying "Here... if you're gonna do something that stupid again atleast be equipped." While avoiding eye contact and blushing hard. If possible a slight ear wiggle would make my day.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed in a bunnysuit, or yawning while in oversized pyjamas.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Yuuko in a bunnysuit, serving drinks.

Im not able to finish it today but at least have a wip for now yoshiko user

Hello all, I'd like to request my beloved Haqua. I'd love to see her pulling up her stockings as if she was just getting ready in the morning. Alternatively, her falling asleep at a desk while reading with a blanket wrapped around her. And of course, anything Easter related would be great as well. Thanks, and I hope everyone has a good week.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga in a 4koma comic similar to that of Tsurezure Children of Himiko taking her temperature only to find out she's in love with me.
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg

Or Himiko crouching much like a delinquent in the photo below.
i.imgur.com/sjp0zhO.jpg

Or Himiko drinking from a milk carton perhaps biting into it.
i.imgur.com/XDc7lxf.jpg

Or Himiko using Juri Han's Feng Shui Engine(eye catcher) alternatively dressed as Juri
imgur.com/a/OX58M

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting my love Yuu holding a chocolate bunny, or a chibi Yuu inside an Easter basket surrounded by Easter eggs.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Here you go user.
To be honest I'm quite pissed. I spent so much time on this damn thing and I cannot get a decent photo. Also I'm noticing all the things that are wrong now OTL

I ended up attempting the axe but left it lightly coloured because I do just want it in the background. Here are a couple closeups etc. imgur.com/a/9j8x1
It does look richer in person, sorry that didn't translate well. Happy Easter.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

I'd like to request my very cool husbando Onizuka:
- Giving SI a hug and saying that it's gonna be okay SI ref: imgur.com/a/LGSc2
- Dressed as a sukeban, looking pissed off/embarassed
- Slav-squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of vodka
Anything else cute is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

Requesting Carol Olston playing a flute or a violin
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png
or in a bunny costume to be part of the season themes/memes

Requesting the love of my life Robin dressed in this armor darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/set-of-favor-large.jpg with a bunch of bloodstains on it, sitting by a bonfire sobbing.

or if you're looking for something a little more holiday inspired, a lewd bunny outfit using her powers to make extra hands to cover her exposed breasts and genitals

anything is acceptable though

This is amazing! Are you the Mobfag from last week? Your work is great.

Not OR but that is amazing, really worth all that time and your lines are very nice. GJ

Requesting Gazer wearing a bunny suit with a cute/sexy design like one of these
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
Fishnet is always nice.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini, a cute sweater, or silly glasses.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki

Sugoi!

Many, many little chicks, peeping and climbing about the Tsuzuki please.

No need to be so hard on yourself friend, this looks stunning! Got me feeling giddy like a schoolgirl over here. I really can't get over how amazing your linework is, and despite being a photo the colors are still really nice. I really love the shading and all the little details on the outfit, and the axe looks great! He looks so cool, I love his expression and that slight headtilt. Thanks so much for taking your time doing this for me, means, a lot to me. I hope you had a great Easter holiday and I really hope you have a great upcoming week.

This is really fucking good.

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please. I put my favourite outfits here.

For Easter, in an outfit like this (imgur.com/a/ad4YM - sorry for the crappy photo) with bunny ears (white fluffy real ones, not a headband), smiling while having tucked into some chocolate already~

Or:
-saying something cheesy but motivational (I could always use it)
-trying to be flirty/seductive but getting adorably flustered
-resting his head in my SI's lap, blushing
-giant Poseidon Kara with normal-sized SI

Or anything else fluffy/romantic/cutelewd!

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (stuff like this is nice imgur.com/a/AZuka).
SI ref: imgur.com/a/mZe2Y

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!

That's a pathetic amount of references for someone so rich with art.

Cool husbando, cool outfit. I'm slightly jealous of your lines.

Requesting Kirika Misono as a bunny girl, thanks.

Do you have a name you go by? It's nice seeing traditional stuff like this.

Can I request Yasuna looking for eggs or with a very happy expression upon finding her first egg

Lewdy dewdy
Eggs in her bra as a way to make her chest look bigger or an easter basket between her legs talking about "hunting for "eggs""

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan playing the violin.

As alternative requesting she dressed like
Prinz Eugen (Kancolle): danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2677471

Or she dressed like a S.T.A.R.S agent (RE) would be awesome too: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/850281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1013552

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a good weekend.

So user, I failed. My pens are dead and so am I. I'm sorry.
I made this doodle for you in place of the drawing. I will still make you your nice picture, and will drop it off in this album next weekend for you. imgur.com/a/DsBql

Also I'm an idiot and misspelt his last name, sorry. OTL

Thanks much user, that's very kind of you. Yes probably so.
Thank-you, I appreciate that sentiment.
Thank-you guys
Thanks dude, I agree with you about their great taste and appreciate that.
I have a few images tagged with, aho. I only post on 4ch anyway so aho is what I'll go by.

Requesting casual Scathach chilling on the couch/bed with a spoon in her mouth from eating ice cream/pudding or whatever you wish, lying face down with her feet in the air.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko hiding Easter eggs painted as tennis balls.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting my angel sleeping with her head on my lap. She fell asleep watching me play geimu all night.

Fucking nice

Posting for Himarianon:

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or:
- Something with a cherry blossom theme or in a race queen getup. It's that time of year.
- In the style of your favourite artist.
- Waiting somewhere outside. Could be a light, stop, park, fountain, landmark, etc. Or jogging. Optionally combine the two.
- Easter mood? imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L (and one below)

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Kunoichi are for bondage, specifically shibari.

Hope you enjoy, have a happy Easter!

hope you enjoy; have a happy easter ~~

Requesting my cute husbando Kousaka Kyousuke doing something Easter or Spring related. Some examples and ideas: Going to Hanami/Seeing sakura bloom, in a giant Easter basket, playing with bunnies, handing the viewer a giant bunny plushie.
References and Inspiration: imgur.com/a/w8lDx

Alternatively:
Wearing Sagiri's hoodie trying to draw or in a dark room playing an mmo looking tired imgur.com/a/8bGFw or dressed in a Zeon uniform, bonus for interacting with a zaku imgur.com/a/639Xa or any of these outfits/ideas Any of these outfis/ideas imgur.com/a/IKYwE

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

Thank you for considering and feel free to draw anything as long as he's cute, happy, and nonlewd. Remember to have fun drawing!

N-Nani?

Please stay

How the fuck...

Requesting Crona, anything cute or cool or lewdcute would be greatly appreciated. Some ideas -

POV lap pillow with Crona. Him on my lap or vice versa would be equally wonderful.
Crona sitting like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2661750 ) wearing only his blue sweater and panties.
Crona wearing a 'jazz cup' shirt (maybe combined with the above idea?) - imgur.com/SQEQd6O

Thanks for your consideration.

Aho, you are a cute! And so is your art

Looks like we have some new visitors.

Really cute

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. No lewds, please.
Thanks for your consideration.
Head angles ref: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

BB I'd love to see your take on this

Natsumoe is cute. CUTE.

Does this board jump timeline or some shit!?

>One is bad, one is good
>But they're right beside each other
How do we handle this? Reply "nice" to both?

Cute bunny! You both picked cute outfits too.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her nude, tied in ribbons, and decorated like a cake with Happy Birthday written on her in icing.

Joint request with Kneesocksfag Requesting Stocking and Kneesocks baking birthday cakes together.

Requesting Toyone:

-playing with bunnies
-dressed like Sharena from Fire Emblem Heroes, because same seiyuu (imgur.com/er5XQg7)
-wearing a tracksuit

Anything else good-natured is also fine. Thank you and happy Easter~

I'm really grateful you like it. You're very sweet. I hope to get better at drawing him once again and deliver for you in the future sometime.
Hope you had a nice Easter as well and a nice week too.

Thanks man
Haha, I don't know about that but thank-you user.

You should make a better ref.

Oh my, didn't expect anything this lewd, but I quite like it! Thank you BB!

I'm sorry about not replying until now, but thank you very much for drawing her! She looks really adorable with her bunny ears!

By the way, question for people who search through tumblr: I am supposed to be tagging all my pics with "art by OP" or (another tag)?

Is there a keyword that you use when you search for artist's blogs instead of repostings?

You should put a big "I browse Sup Forums" sticker on your blog. That'll look really good.

Most of the time, the tags would be "art" or "my art" but it really depends on the artist. If it's not of those two, it would usually be said on the blog.

I just realized this sounded kinda ungrateful and I really do love your work, so I just wanna emphasize that I really do love the picture. She looks lovely all tied up like that, especially love her expression.

There's no universal tag, as far as I know, "art by op" or "my art" or something like that certainly works. There's a tag called "Artists on tumblr" that sometimes the staff sorts through and picks something to feature on the side, but it's not used that much and nothing remotely NSFW has ever been featured so I'd not use that one.

Usually you just tag with "my art" or make a tag of your own like "BBart." Then make a link to it on your tumblr page if you post or reblog anything else so people can just see your drawings if they want.

Holy crap! A one-two combo right to my kokoro.

This is such an amazing piece to look at. Her pouting face compliments the bunny ears on her head. I am glad you used the bunny ear ref. The outfit is really lavish and the way her figure shapes it makes it all the more better. I really love the way you colored her eyes and hair. You even added her cute ahoge!

And another wonderful piece of Natsumoe. I really love seeing her embarrassed and you managed to bring that to life. She does look surprisingly good in a simple dress. She looks really huggable and the whiskers makes me want to squeeze her cheeks. I find the coloring to be really gorgeous especially on her eyes and hair.

Overall, I love both of them especially since she's blushing in both of them. Thank you both of you. I hope the stars in your areas shine brightly on this lovely, cool Easter evening.

Important thing to note about tumblr tags is that only the first five tags count when searching from the front page. Every tag after that only works when someone is searching from your blog.

Not what you asked but useful to know

If you want people to find you, you should give them the link to your blog. Tags are for general stuff so people who don't know you can find you based on content.

please post more disgusting rape shit so i can keep reporting your tumblr and see if it gets removed as it should

I basically do.

Okay I'll just use "my art", thanks

I generally assume that if the waifu character is sexy fan service in the original material, I can draw sexy fan service myself. Obviously some people aren't OK with that, but I want to draw boobs.

That's not true anymore user

Oh really? How does it work now?

Rozalin wearing a bunnysuit with or without adornments from her dress' design, please, and try to keep her wings.

Pay money to Yahoo.

I'm perfectly and completely fine with sexy fan service, as my ref suggested, so, yeah, you made a good call!

as long as it's tagged it should show up, HOWEVER, because of some stupid algorithms they implemented sometimes stuff just doesn't show up in searches at all. It's lead to me discovering months old art way after the original blog posted it up.