NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stupid germanistan

oh

Lol wow.

US is the same. You know that right?
It's already white minority from birthrate as of 2013.
By population it'll be mid 2030's.

It's okay though, because they're totally not replacing you.

That's a conspiracy theory

>Germany: Non-white in one generation
Germans unironically want this.

Ahem
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Good.

Good.

Press S to spit on the grave of G*rmanggers.

S

They do love efficient genocides.

when will they pay the toll?

Why are you laughing, Amerimutt? You are already non-white.

S

Because they did it 4x faster than we did

Good, Krauts are causing the invasion. Once they're brown the rest of Europe will clean up.

>March all the real men into Russia
>keep the cucks at home
Things Hitler was wrong about

Oh no, the Kraut, the destroyer of europe, does it again. What a surprise.

German efficiency at work.

Why is it of any of my concern? German politicians brought them over, and the populace did nothing to counter it, instead they continued to vote for said politician. If Germans want to genocide themselves, what gives me the right to judge. What gives any of you the right to judge?

Anyone who unironically finds this funny is an honorary Jew.

>inb4 butthurt Kraut spams thread with Amerimutt meme

Because the world isn't a vacuum

Source? Cause, it sounds like bullshit to me.

It's ongoing.

An Islamic inspired park in a shite islamic ghetto, why not? Worry about rapes and muslims.

>lets put spikes on the playground equipment

The whites in burgerland are armed... Trust me, it makes things a lot different.

Fucking sad. German women are seriously beautiful and to think they'll be phased out in time and we're gonna get mudslime mutts in their place.
Germany. Wtf have you done?

>What gives any of you the right to judge?
My inherent superiority to a people that submit to genocide.

What does that even mean?

damn in 20 years i will be almost 50, its too late to be the sexy action hero that fight the hordes of blacks, like an american movie hero.... we need to act fast

Fuck off Germany hasn't been a western country in decades. It's only natural their demographics start to reflect their politics. Can't wait until this dark cyst beings to spread to the rest of Europe.

Spikes of diversity. Either way it hurts the kids.

POO IN LOO.

This is what progress looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

sad!

>German women are serious cunts
ftfy

>This is what progress looks like
Just not in Israel.

This.
Ironic. Even Freud thought the Frankfurt School were a bunch of whackos.

Damn Schlomo, you fucked up Germans brilliantly, none can deny that.

feels good

you could be the old grizzled action hero who keeps making one liners about how he's too old for this shit

brah look at this d00d

HAHA NOONONONONONOO

Jews are decreasing as a percentage in Israel. And once Germany gets KEBABED, say goodbye to the reparationbux. We're all in this together.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Israelis are having a demographic explosion, especially Orthodox ones. China and Russia will become Israeli big bro long term.

kek, in most german cities natives are already a minority. It looks like it's 30% slavs 30% shitskins 30% germans in their cities, but don't worry they started shitflooding the countryside too.

It only took two terms of Obama to put this into motion too.

That's how consquential US Presidential races and the government is for the whole fucking world.

It means Germany will influence the US just like the Rise of Communism did.

Don't get me wrong, I want Western Civilization to have a future. But even the Orthodox Jews are the Jews that make problems for the Israeli government.

Juden. We come for you when the time is right.

Keep in mind the Germans WANT this to happen.

White or 'white'?

Honestly it sounds hard to believe, seems more like the census once again changed the defintion of what white stands for.

You Poles should try to annex parts of Eastern Germany, use Slavs in Germany.

Sweden YES!

Why do germans ruin everything?

We're being boiled alive slowly in a vat of molasses...
How can the west remove the shackles of civility and egalitarianism?

Because Israel is secular and they want a theocracy. Also, Orthodox Jews have 7 kids per family, hate Arabs with passion.

white for amerimutt standards

lmao

>white

Hopefully they at least tip the scales against kebab in Eastern Europe and Russia.

What kebab in Eastern Europe? There are no muslims here.

pajeets are actually improving rapidly

Try reading the link.

tripple double for the sure die out of my race

and they'll do nothing about it

lol fools :)

>hides flag
>Jew
Opinions discarded. Europe's going to hell and we're back on the rise, deal with it.

my sides

Finally the German subhuman is kill

Germans were always an eyesore in my view

Wtf I believe everything I read now

chuckled

D*utschland verrecke

g*rmany fucking die

those weak kartoffels going extinct and thats good because they are most degenerate after the USA #1 and Eternal Anglos #2

I actually raged at this.

superpower by 2030 isn't just a meme senpai

I just meant helping keep kebab out of Eastern Europe, as it grows in Western Europe. Orthodox Jews don't seem to have the "white guilt" complex that leads to multiculturalism.

>Europe's going to hell and we're back on the rise, deal with it.

My dear Mutt. Europe could take in a hundret millions shitskins and would still be whiter then you.

Sadly, the US government intentionally killed most of the bison here to deprive the Indians of food.

i laughed

But are they using them?

S

Welcome to the 56% club Deutschland!

>amerimutt meme in 2018

>1 post by this ID
>picture from 2015
>bait

yeah, there are no shills on here, i'm sure. and who is laughing about germany? obese < 56% mutts that can't function properly.
great.