This is 1984

An excerpt from a syllabus I was handed today in a college course I’m taking.

They just want a normed paper so everyone in the room can look up the article. chill, trusting bigass publications was for the most part of history not a sign indoctrination in the western countries.

Im so tired of jews

user, get a refund. You're too stupid to even post an image the correct direction and if that college let you in it's degrees are as worthless as you.

Too late to drop?

Be thankful you’re getting original content browsing Sup Forums in the middle of a weekday.

No, I’m considering it though.

>both you're the NYT
It appears the professor needs a remedial grammar course.
I would advise OP to GTFO ASAP.

>unifags bankrupt themselves for this
Pathetic

Took the time to edit out the college name, here’s the rest of the paragraph. We get to read aloud the propaganda TOGETHER

>bringing both you're the NYT
>you're
can't fool me mutt

Apparently now op is now the NYT

the worst part is that its correctly spelled 3 words later

unironically find a new school. Last time i saw an NYT the front page had an opinion piece that said that the Patriarchy Wasn't Going Anywhere. As I've said before, if you want to read some article written by a 30 year old jewish girl from nyc that went to journalism school then have fun.

Nigger test nigger

Drop your class now!

Please tell me this is for a journalism class or an upper div class in the analysis of New York Times rhetoric. If this for a social sciences class then your social sciences departments are truly fucked

If only people had a way to access any article via technology

>justice department

I assume it probably has to do with either some political science course studying the legal system or with some criminal justice course

G*rman trash should be perma banned from this board.

>You are responsible for bringing you both ""you're the NYT""...

this is what marxism does to the mind of a millennial. there is no hope for them