Congratulations! This is your wife and she is pregnant with your child!

Congratulations! This is your wife and she is pregnant with your child!

Guess it's time to collect all the dragonballs.

Nice.

That is impossible. For you see sir I am a homosexual.

Unless you're telling me this is a Japanese boy

Depending on the continuity, the marriage won't last

shit, what do I have to do again? make someone happy? fulfill some random person's wish? offer sacrifice to the city?

Only for a few months, before she dies in childbirth

but were both girls ,mostly

Do not want.

Don't you want to make this qt happy? don't you want to protect her smile?

Can I have the no-tsundere purple hair'd girl instead?

No.
She is worst Clannad.

It's a girl

with a feminine penis.

I'm not into girls with downs.

But you also get this cute, young wife.

Oh fuck no!
That is even worse!

Fuck no. Kyou or Kotomi instead please.

I don't remember fucking her. Are you sure it is my wife? I'm not going to raise another man's kid.

I'd much rather lead a happy, fulfilling life with Kyou, Kotomi and Tomoyo.

gross, those 3 all wanting MC severely lowered the quality of the show.

potential top-tier to middle-tier just from that

Nagisa was as unlikable as a deuteragonist can get, though. I'd rather be alone than with her

Play the VN. The different routes are more self-contained and there isn't a harem element. Nagisa is also a much better character. The haremshit messed her story up in the anime.

I have. I dropped the afterstory because I couldn't stand Nagisa, that's how bad she rustles my jimmies. Gonna buy Tomoyo after next time it goes on sale.

Nope. Can't stomach the thought of NTR the best father in law.

I see you impregnate best girl. Congratulations

Why didn't she get a c-section?

Huh, I liked her more in the game. Her relationship with Tomoya developed in a way that felt more real. After Story is mostly the same as the show, though. But some of the stuff they cut out was good, like the added depth on Tomoya's relationship with Sanae, and Akio trying to get Tomoya to fuck Nagisa.

In the anime she gives birth early and they get snowed in and can't get to the hospital, which is in the next city over. In the vn there's real reason. She would die either way though because all but a few of the trees at the new hospital site were cut down, so the town wasn't sustaining her life enough anymore. What was left of it went into Ushio.

In the vn there's no real reason*

Weekly hospital visits. Move within walking distance from a hospital.

REMOVE COCKROACH

Give me Tomoyo.

If you hated After Story, Tomoyo After will kill you.

Wouldn't do anything since she's connected to the town. Even if you made her get an abortion she'd still die, though it would probably take a few years. The town could only keep Ushio alive for five.

Then I'll join Greenpeace and try to protect the local environment

Goddamn roach used up all the dragon balls.

Fuck spoilers this is ancient - Tomoyo doesn't deserve to be widowed.

Nah you just need to go through a bunch of other romances in alternate universes to get light orbs and then wish for her to live. Easy enough.

Fuck that stupid fucking game. I get the message they were trying to convey but an actual good ending should have been available.

>a wife that's pregnant with my child
I'd rather have a child that's pregnant with my wife

Bruh.

Welp. Time to fap myself to sleep.

Watch the end of the anime again afterwards and you get more meaning from Tomoyo by the ocean just staring longingly into the distance for someone.

I would accept any kind of asspull happy option given that their relationship was well done. A series offering blunt reality along with dragonballs for someone else only fuels the rage.

You're OK fucking and settling down ONLY with these designated girls who have plot armor. Otherwise prepare for HEALING.

All that would have been needed was for Tomoyo to get a light orb somehow. In Clannad one was enough to get Fuko to wake up from her coma. Getting Tomoya to survive should have been possible that way.

>Watch the end of the anime again afterwards and you get more meaning from Tomoyo by the ocean just staring longingly into the distance for someone.

It's the same in the After Story OP. It shows Kyou as a kindergarten teacher, and Kotomi looking at the violin gift certificate, but it shows Tomoyo just standing in the snow looking off somewhere.

The only way for her beloved to survive is for Tomoyo to let Nagisa cuck her.

That's the real reason why Tomoyo didn't try. She had premonitions, saw the parallel reality or some shit. Anime all of sudden gets deeper. 10/10 inception shit.

>waifu dies to give birth to daughteru
>daughteru dies in a few years anyway
Fucking clannaids! Why is there no treatment!

Playing through her route in Clannad after you know what happens in Tomoyo After is painful.

But I'm sterile