Who is White?

Who is White?

Portuguese or Greeks are white? Syrians who are blonde are white? Kurds are white? Turks are white? Blonde mongolians are white? An American man whose his blood is 2% black is white? An Asian who has light skin is white? The Hispanics who is 52% European are whites? Indians who speak Indo-Aryan languages are white? Iranians and Albanians who praise Allah are white?

And,

An European who praise a Jewish god a.k.a. Yahweh is white?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/13/162982
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"There's no such thing as white enough."

Is your skin white? You're white.

Whoever is White, is white.

just let me add my 2 cents: if you act white , look white and you can have white children , you are white , everything else is larping.

i prefer a 98% white person who wants to fight for the white race than a 100% SJW liberal

You just know it when you see it.
Simple as that

Silly questions, it's nature + nurture + culture.
Other than that, look up the heap paradox.

>culture

If you follow the Confucianism and learn Chinese, you can be asian?

If you have a drop of nigger blood then you're automatically a nigger.

Gooks can't read.
Let me draw for you, stupid chimp:
NATURE + NURTURE + CULTURE
NOT JUST CULTURE

If your ancestors killed atleast 10000 Muslims, niggers or chinks in their history, you may qualify as white.

Nobody actually gives a shit who is white and who isn't, it's just fun to watch Jews get mad when you imply that they aren't white.

If so, an European man raised by his asian parents are not white?

we have this thread 324089 times a day

but if the mainland Africans also refuse them? Obama is considered as black in Africa??

Ashkenazis and Tatars are also in that group? They look white to us asians.

1. What has a Language with a race to do?
2. just look on the DNA
3. Look for the special abilities of the race (high IQ and oval eyss = asian, hight IQ and differen eye- and hair colour = white, and low IQ(Stupid), fat and flat nose, fat lips, ugly hair, black skin, but quick and good in sports = black

>Ashkenazis and Tatars are also in that group?
maybe you should squint a little harder so you can read that image more carefully

You as a smart South Korean should know that

Germanic and Nordic people.

Where is azkenashi?

Well, would you say im black?

nowhere on that image of white genes
maybe you should take the hint

>hello my fellow white man

That guy is everything, but white or asian. Do you see the fat/flat nose and fat lips? He is 100% Black.

His father is Korean, but he looks white.

Is he white while he is 50% European?

whiter than most of americans

His family

>His father is Korean
>Is he white
Do not embarrass my country you no brain english teacher

Europeans. You posted a picture of a Siberian girl that does have European (Eastern European) admixture and are splitting hairs. She is part white but not white. Siberia is entirely in Asia.

Who are Asians btw? Are Turks and Middle Easterners with chinky eyes (there are many) Asians? Are Hispanics Asians? Most of them do have the chink slant-eyed look (and an average IQ of 82)

I have bad news for his father

I am Korean

"white" is a pretty shitty term as far as pure anthropological/genetic based taxonomy goes, it's perhaps better as an ethno-cultural classification

jews are definitely NOT white

>I s-swear he's yours, Kim Ling Pong
Fucking LOL. That gook was cucked. That kid has exactly zero chink features.

I know a few half gooks, the vast majority of them look like full gooks and others spics at best.

She is pure Mongolian without European admixture.

?

I got 23andme done. I'm 79% British isles with the remaining West Africa. Am I white? My child has blue eyes and blond hair.

It's a kid. He might develope some gook features later on.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/13/162982

>We identify previously unrecognized population structure along the East-West axis of China and report unique signals of admixture across geographical space, such as European influences among the Northwestern provinces of China.

You will never be white Kim. Just kill yourself, it will end your misery.

It is more relevant to ask "Who is Eurasian?" It is the Sub-saharans and the Abos that are the odd ones out.

> Still didn't get the message
N. A. T. U. R. E. + N.U.R.T.U.R.E + C.U.L.T.U.R.E.
NOTE THE N. A. T. U. R. E PART

native europeans.

Do you think you are white?

Shitalians ain't white.

Ashkenazi cluster with Southern Italians and Greeks so they would be according to you.

Their mother is Korean but they look whiter than most of americans.

These corean shitposts are the best hahahaha he might be white. But you surely arent my gook friend

this is 50% Korean

Some are more White than others. However, less White people should seek to clean themselves of non-White elements. The Aryan übermensch is the goal for any White nationalist.

50% Korean girl

Essentially being White is a scale of progress. Nordic people are closer to perfection than others, but all White people got the potential to become Nordic one day if they just clean up their genepool (encouraging those with Aryan features to breed more, whislt at the same time eliminate taint from the gene-pool)

Siberia and that part of Asia was full of red haired scythians. It's why you get weird looking mixtures like that. It's why you get red haired mummies in what is now western china. Turkic people and Mongols moved west making everyone less white.
If people can't see white properly they're either Americans or liberal white haters

She is 50% Korean 50% Russian but looks white. She is saying she wants to look Korean in this writing.

You need to be 100% Caucasian to be White

White Europeans, the Japanese and Koreans are white, it's as simple as that

Where are the croats,bulgarians,serbs?

? any of us koreans do not want to be this

Meant for But still

Oh really? Do you see any gooks on this picture?

we dont want to be white..asians are asians.

All raced mix people should just be imported to America so that the glorious amerimutt race may proceed to become a better majority of the world, in military, wealth, and science.

Don't worry: you aren't and you never will be you slant-eyed apeman

The people of the 1930's were white pic related is what white looks like.

Yes. Just like Brazil

this man is orange

Anyone that doesn't act like an asshole or trash in general. Race is really all about culture, after all, and whites/asians are the top of that chart because of who they are, not how they look.

And this is their vestige for today

Most Asians actually don't want to be White.

Actually i use to believe that we all came from africa and that the Egyptians were black and Buddha was a chink but it turns out ancient depictions show other things

Are Slavs white?

Yes, #5

Nobody believes you're Korean, faggot

what made you mad? you whites are superiot than us gooks. Enjoy your superiority.

It's true actually.

>t. Stationed American Expat

>l-look at all these half chink children that look white
>please white man give us your seed and rid us of our gookness

>we don't want to be white
Yeah, sure.

Good way to die with a knife in your belly is to ever take that "mutt" shit off the internet.

It was more directed to the idiots who insists on Asians being White. No offense
That's Uralic, not East Asian
Unfortunately
Two possible explanations:
1) Norwegians were Orange and ancestors of Trump.
2) Low-quality print.

White is a classification based upon a collection of phenotypes. Anyone who displays these phenotypes is white. Regardless of nation

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
Dunno man. I love the music, though. Pic related is white. Berbers were white.

You know low-impulse control is a negro trait. You basically just admitted your own Muttness

The only people offended by the meme are those it applies to.

As far as the Hispanic people there are many different hispanics some are Caucasian some are white with green eyes some are brown and some are black

Now its important to realize that someone may look brown and indian but can actually obtain 87% European blood like for example i remember i saw this George lopez tv show where he invited a latina chick from mexico on to the stage and they did a DNA test turns out she had 87% European blood but she looks brown so i honestly dont know how to fully answer this question because i know this one guy from Puerto Rico who had dark brown hair and blue eyes and it turns out he has more genetic relation to sub-Africans.

I am Korean

Holy shit thanks for sharing that awsome song!

Why many of poltards are more offensive than Sup Forums? I heared that Europeans are on int and Americans are on pol.

Small parts of the White diaspora exist in places like Syria and Turkey so this proves that white people don’t exist.

What is a black African? There’s black people in Sweden and Indonesia. Black Africans are a myth you bigot.

>Green eyes
>Brown eyes
Neither of these things are white traits user. Green eyes derive from white mixed with non-white ancestry, just as red hair does. Why do you think one of the greatest concentrations of these traits is central Russia?

Why Koreans hate black people so much? They all like squint eyed hitlers.

is he white?

>European blood
Europe is a geological region, it has no relation to ancestry. Unless you where under the impression miscegenation and migration where historically new things.

Bullshit. Green eyes are just a variant on blue you faggot

white means european in american speak, so there you go.

Because of some uhmm... sizes?

those blonde syrians are the descendants of the tartar slave trade conducted with the Ottoman Empire. when russia annexed the Crimean khanate, it was both to gain warm-water ports as well as end the muslim slave trade in the Black Sea

>Blonde hair
>Blue eyes
>Fair skin
>Eyes not far apart
>Lack of epicanthic fold
>Lack of wide lower nose
Yes he is white.

white is a made up term by amerimutts to rally behind and give them an identity because they're a mix of european nations. it's meaningless, don't worry about it

? South Koreans love African American culture. Why do you think so?