Sup Forums is the staging zone for 8pol?

I feel like shill threads are made by people who don't believe in the message they communicate, expecting the truth drivien autists to show normies just coming here how stupid their worldview is.

Is this what is happening? The same threads are made over and over again to destroy the normie lurkers perceptions, and then after you've seen it all and have been redpilled you graduate to 8pol?

Kinda, 8 is more for ops, 4 is for scrying.

Pretty much, I started browsing here before I transitioned to 8ch mainly. I come mainly for shitposting, I go to 8pol for serious stuff.

yea kinda. its probably 15% actual retarded trolls and another 35% libshits here to get the answer they want to here or just make another thread. for eternity.

it actually might be the only board ive ever visited since 2k6 where threads are almost entirely made by people who arent actually part of the board. just targets for us to beat the shit out of ad nauseum.

TRUMP 2020

Basically, yeah same

>shill threads
Go back to r/schizophrenia

There were actual shill threads during and shortly after the election but news flash: some people like discussing other topics. You fucking autistic schizophrenic retard

> buy up dozens of forums
> pay people to post the same stupid shit every day

they do it for free...

He means the one post by this ID marketing honeypots. You can play coy or obtuse, but the attentive always pick up on your patterns

shitposting is all i know how to do now

why in gods name would they do it for free?

>make shitposting thread
>Get bored of it and leave it.
No. This is completely unthinkable. There must be some grandiose conspiracy behind it.

8/pol/ is shilled even worse, and they even control the mods.

when the same thread happens weekly for three years then yeah, it's a little weird.

Some of us stay here when your shift ends.

>8/pol/ is shilled even worse, and they even control the mods.

this.

shadowbans aplenty.

Stop creating 8ch threads on 4/pol/. We don't want cancer from here to immigrate.
Also, sage.

It's probably like Barneyfag. Some low functioning autistic person whose mommy doesn't have the heart to take him to the vet to be put down.

You are beyond help.

>I feel like shill threads are made by people who don't believe in the message they communicate, expecting the truth drivien autists to show normies just coming here how stupid their worldview is.

Some, but not most. ShariaBlue is notorious for a reason.

Goddamn, fpbp underrated.

When I say shill threads, I'm referring to the fucking retarded threads where people are called shills. I don't think people actually get paid to post here; the burden of proof is too big.

Pretty much. But then once your training is complete you come back to perform on 4/pol/.

>schizophrenia
Don't use this word if you want to be taken seriously. Just a free tip from a nice guy.

I'm very redpilled about racial and gender biology and genes. Not about all the historical shit. Whenever people talk about the Nazis idk whats going on. Link me shit?

>Trying this hard to drag people over to your FBI honeypot

As if Sup Forums is not a FBI/CIA honeypot already

check out 8/polarchive

Stop talking about the bunker newfag

Story of my life, leaf

8ch is shit, they claim to be oh-so-antisemitic but ban any opposition to the most zionist president in US history

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK