#I'mWithHer

#I'mWithHer
#I'mWithHer
#I'mWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's not going to run no matter how hard you force meme. You guys have no control over intention.

Doesnt all this oprah shilling just prove Trump was right?

Establishment politicians are shit and we need to hire inspiring leadership based off of vision/ideals?

Good fuck bernie we need a strong black woman

Get a girlfriend, please

I hope she runs so autists here can uncover all of the pedophilia she's helped cover up

I honestly would be for this.
Just the thought of two celebrities becoming President before Hillary is worth it.

Nov 8 2020 is a Sunday, your image is dumb

I loved that episode. Martin Luther King went on a spat and called out all the black people for being niggers and afterwards black people started to shape up.

This episode of the boondocks was great. MLK hated niggers and moved to Canada (lol) so feelgood Oprah gets elected. Love it.

The ticket is Biden/Obama.

Give me one (1) example.

The cunt's "schools" in Africa are full of young females getting raped.

Digits confirm kek endorses Oprah.

Proof?

true if big. let's get the digits on this one and nip this nig in the bud

Fuck off shill.

>strong
>black
>woman
you do understand the concept of mutual exclusivity, right?

This Needs to be pushed as much as possible during the primary's and election.

#SheKnew

#SheBlew

>being this much of a cuck

content.time com/time/world/article/0,8599,1680715,00.html

#SheKnew

hurricane harvey wants one moar

I hope borders will be wide open when she wins.

It'd be interesting to see what conservatives/Whites would do if this happened.
Will they chimp out nearly as badly as the Left did or will they silently accept it and watch the country die?

harvey chan haha

I would be okay with it if only for the fact that it would crush Hillary's sense of entitlement further by another female getting the Presidential Office THAT SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT WAS HER TURN

yes

anyway you have the added bonus that Hillary will forever be psychologically tormented by the fact that, more than once, she was screwed out of the presidency by someone who is black.

>no proof
OK fag. When you have something more intelligent to say than ad hominems and unfounded claims, talk to me.

Hopefully start the civil war that's been brewing and lynch the usurper.

>The abuse scandal that has rocked Oprah Winfrey's South African school for girls does not reflect badly on the famous talk show host," wrote The Times, a Johannesburg newspaper, in an editorial. "It reflects badly on this nation." Sexual abuse of women and children has reached "alarming proportions" in South Africa, it said, "and it should not be surprising that it manifested itself in Oprah's school... Oprah should not be condemned for allegations made against this matron. She should be praised for her decision to aggressively deal" with it
Next time actually read the article before you post it, idiot. Or did you intentionally try to mislead us?

>she took a photo with a sexual harasser before he was known to be a harasser
>somehow this makes her an accomplice

> I had no idea people were getting sexually harassed in Hollywood.
Thats a bold move cotton, lets see how it plays out!

>the author is giving its opinion

You need to be lynched, and trust me, it is coming for people like you. I cannot wait to kill leftists in mass executions.

I just debunked your "proof", so I can understand your anger. Any more "proof" that Oprah is a pedophile? I give you the Podestas, but you have no evidence on this one.

I know this is a 1id slide thread so I'll sage...
But its funny with the Oprah shit, when she made a hint that she may run for president back in 2008, Hillary started leaking shit about Oprah and bringing up Oprah's abortions as a teenager.
Of course now if she runs in 2020 against Trump she will have nothing but full support from the swamp snakes and their media dogs.

Amazing how fake it all is.

>when you're too young and fucking retarded to easily fall for whats called 'damage control' on a celebrity.

>the nigger owns schools that allow rape
>it somehow makes the pavement ape not complicit

I sincerely hope a nigger slashes your throat open and films it. Watching the pain and fear on your face fade as you bleed out would make me laugh my ass off.

nah itll be the tranny nigger

If 7 Oprah loses to Trump in 2020

can you prove that south africa doesn't have a massive problem with child rape? or that oprah in any way influenced the rapes?

This Oprah shilling is obviously a psy op. Yet I can't see the purpose

You ready?

Can you prove that you are above the age of 18?

Can you prove that you're not a faggot?