Take a breath

Jeff Sessions is working on the DNC/Clinton corruption, don't worry. I shouldn't even be saying this in case they do actually look at Sup Forums and that's not just a meme. But I will anyway. Sessions knows what the fuck he's doing, he's been waiting for this opportunity for a very long time. He is inside the Obama DOJ though, he's on top of snakes waiting to bite. Sally Yates, Preet Bharara, Rosenstein, all part of the swamp. Obama stacked the DOJ with swamp creatures, it was his weapon of choice, and there are rats lurking everywhere. Sessions knows this, and he knows that everything he does is watched from below and reported back to the DNC an Brock and Soros and the rest. He has to be extremely careful of he's going to poke the Clinton hornet's nest.

And he has been. He's building a secret case against them. The stonewalling is coming from the DOJ flunkies, as their replacements are being stalled. He's being as quiet as possible about it. You know how these people are. They let him know early on that they pull the strings in DC, they know where his grandkids go to Sunday school, etc. He has to be careful.

But look what he's done already. If the DNC succesfully imports their voter base, they will be unstoppable. They want to turn the country into Germany or London. California heralds their intentions for America's future under their control. It's a two pronged attack; refugees from abroad and illegal immigrants from below. If they have their way, there will be no return for us. Sessions is triaging the situation and they're panicking. That's why Brown made California a sanctuary state, pure desperation. The MS-13 brownshirts are being deported. The El Salvadorean government is being handed back their illegals. Sessions is working against DACA.

The Clinton stuff is coming, he's working in the dark on it on his own time. He knows they watch and they listen. He's working silently. Once he drops the hammer, all bets are off. Wait for it.

What I don't understand is the endgame. If you destroy all of Western civilization by mass third-world population replacement with low IQ, useless and/or dangerous people, what does it matter if you are in power and rich? Where will your grandchildren go to enjoy their lovely money? Do they just want to build a network of private posh areas to hang out together in? At what cost does does this power come at a mere 50 years down the road?

Of course. The feuds are all a show, a performance. Trump is indeed a genius.

Do you think these people care about America or any other country? They only care about a steady supply of children, power and taking their revenge on European whites.

Psychopaths doesn't think like normal people.

they dont care if the unwashed masses are in chaos as long as they have their voters to keep them in their "network of private posh areas" like you said

>Jeff Sessions is working on the DNC/Clinton corruption

I'm sure he's doing everything he can to cover it up

10/10 post. MAGA

>What I don't understand is the endgame.

this situation is the endgame, you're sitting there pissed off at your computer screen instead of forming a lynch mob and righting the injustice in our nation

I see a scenario of a kid watching a film, and saying, "What's that, mama?" "That was the Eiffel Tower before it was torn down. Years ago it was a major landmark in a city that used to be called Paris." What will be left for these people in the future? I just don't get it, unless there is some vision to burn everything to the ground while they hide in their posh bunkers and rebuild everything to remove all culture from everybody.... but leaving what culture for themselves? Maybe I'm retarded.

i honestly dont think trump would know if this is what sessions is doing. he probably thinks something's fucky and he's really going after him cause he's mad. if the feuds are a show then this is some fuckin dark knight shit

I have no doubt Sessions is hard at work and his detractors will have mud on their faces when all comes out. It’s the waiting that’s killing me

Whether this happens will define my political outlook for the rest of my life

in what way

Yeah right, you'll ear from Mueller earlier than Dumbo. He's figuring a way out of that mad house that you call the White House.

>Do Something
lol trumpfags are pathetic

Agreed here too. I talk shit about him on social media because I think the pressure is good, makes sure Trump and Sessions know we are serious about this and aren't going to just accept it if they back off. Drain the swamp and hang these traitors.

But if he drags his feet by going after weed all bets are off.
The jews will remove trump in 2020 and sessions will go out with him.

the US will break up

Part of me wishes Commiefornia would break away and form their own damned country. Their politics are so far removed from anything remotely resembling America.

Build up an elite untouchable class for centuries
It's not in their interest to have middle class move up and become able to oppose their shit

You know this Elmer Fudd looking motherfucker is just going to tactically look the other way like a ninja when required to let Hillary off the hook.

Im sure (((youre))) a top shekels insider. You 4channers need to stop falling for tbe Qanon meme. Its a meme. Gtfo it

Do you know how I know you're not from around here? Crawl back to whatever disinfochamber you came from, faggot.

They will have private islands and private clubs and private neighborhoods just like they do now. Places you and I have never been and never will be. There will always be some corners of the globe that are paradise compared to the surroundings. They enjoy these spaces now, excluding all who are not in the club, and they will continue to maintain these spaces in the future.