Now that the dust has settled - did the Zesti animu suck more or less than the game?

Now that the dust has settled - did the Zesti animu suck more or less than the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5JNqS2eiJo
youtu.be/k1mqFW0M-Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

less

For once, an anime adaptation is better than the source material.

They swapped Sorey-Miki gayness for Rose-Alisha gayness.

So better.

When is the last episode airing?

From what i've read everywhere, It's better than the game

Less, the anime was alright plus the benefit of taking less of my time.

It was better than the game, though I'm still waiting that final episode.

The anime is still shit but better than the game.

1st season of the Zesiria anime was better than the game. 2nd season was worse than the game.

2nd season spent too much time on pointless filler shit. The game was better in the regard of challenging Sorey about how he would approach dealing with Malevolence and Heldalf.

The end of April

Worst, but you're a shit eater for liking either

Both were shit really.

>dat reading comprehension
Nice job. I seriously just reported you for being underage.

Edna has the same voice actress as 2B.

Did they save best boy?

So was Sorey ever informed that the Shepherds were actually brainwashing drug-dealing douchebags and the first lord of calamity happened because of their actions instead of the other way around?
Also, is this an Edna-thread?

Well he's seen the memory of the previous Shepherd and so far all he saw is that they fucked up. And considering how shady Lailah is sometimes when talking about previous Shepherds, I'd assume Sorey's a little bit wary of them.

On the flip side, I wonder if Sorey will get to see memories of Eleanor(maybe from Maotelus) since she was pretty much the only other good Shepherd.

Less but they were still both shit.

I moderately liked the game, but the anime has a better story.

>Eleanor
>she was pretty much the only other good Shepherd
What? She became a shepherd after Berseria? I don't remember anything about that.

Yeah, she did. She picked up the mantle of Shepherd after Artorious after the game to try to help everyone.

I enjoyed Zestiria's anime much more than I enjoyed the game. Then again, it came in a much tighter package.

I'm still rooting for a Berseria anime series. Too bad it was canned in favor of Zestiria the X. Thanks O-Baba.

>Edna isn't relevant in both Anime and Game
At least she is a cute.

Snarky characters who give absolutely zero fucks about everything are great in both games.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5JNqS2eiJo

game was very underwhelming, anime did it a little better, still underwhelming entry but not a terrible watch at all

It's a good show with great girls now fuck off

It's worse, it followed around two irrelevant characters and never even had a plot.

I thought that Sup Forums said that Baba was BTFO'D?

BTFO'd by what? He was not directly managing game production for Berseria, but he's still the director of the Tales of series. He'll probably be back for the next Tales of.
His name is still plastered all over the Berseria credits, Kojima-style.

According to Sup Forums threads, he got booted upstairs to managing spinoff mobile shit or something. Any attributions on the anime are no doubt contractual. I recall the whole thing got worked out initially before Zestiria's nuclear fallout, so it just went ahead with production as things got shuffled around to try and salvage the mess with Berseria.

According to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, only Baba was gunning for Rose as the heroine and he forced the creation of Rose's character to give his favorite VA a role, and Alisha was pushed aside. So now with him gone Bamco will acknowledge that Alisha is the heroine.

Though the truth is that Rose was created by the entire staff, and Alisha's creator knew when he was making her that she'd be the guest character.

In other news Bamco has decided to invoke the power of Nana Mizuki for the new Tales of Asteria chapter.

youtu.be/k1mqFW0M-Bo

Baba isn't even in Bamco anymore. He's doing some mobage with Squeenix now.

Now that the dust has settled, you should go fuck yourself back to

Only a terrible person would tell someone to play Zestiria.

It was surprisingly better. Alicia got to stay prominent which was one of the biggest problems with the game. I'm glad she gets to armatize in the anime.

Thank god, maybe we can get back to good Tales games again then.