Who do you think was the most Jewed person in history?

Who do you think was the most Jewed person in history?

I'd have to say this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>Got his dick destroyed during a botched circumcision (oi vey)
>his mother brought him to a psychologist named "John Money" (oi vey)
>John Money believed "that gender identity developed primarily as a result of social learning from early childhood and that it could be changed with the appropriate behavioural interventions".
(I'm pretty sure he was one of the people who started off the whole gender identity stuff.)
>At the age of 22 months the kid had an operation which gave him a fake vagina
>He reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda.
>Moneyburg makes Brenda's older brother rape him because he thought "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity". (what the fuck cunt)
>Even takes pictures of them naked for "science"
>Brenda ends up not identifying as a girl
>Still acts like a boy as a child
>Ends up changing his name back to David
>Lives a horrible life, got PTSD from Moneyburg
>His older brother ends up killing himself
>Kills himself as well
>Money's theories proven incorrect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFMfrBWM7_A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139859/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1127372/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Underrated post. This may be the most fucked up shit I read all day. So you're saying if you cut off a child's dick and raise them as the opposite gender, they may indeed grow up to be severely unstable?

I heard this case 5 years ago and still enrages me

This is why it's so disgusting seeing little kids being given hormone therapy these days
Not even having your dick cut off as a baby and being given estrogen as a kid can change your biology

Jesus Christ. I’m guessing it was a single mother

Yeah. The whole situation is tragic. Poor fucker never stood a chance. Also, all this because of a botched circumcision. Jesus, bad luck from the start.

If he would have just been circumcised in the first place, he would't have had phimosis, so who's jewing who?

EVEN THIS GUY GOT MARRIED!!! HOW THE FUCK CANT I GET A GF BUT A DICKLESS """"MAN"""" CAN?

John Money wasn't jewish though.

Far more fucked up shit is happening in the world. Funny how Sup Forums only cares when the perpatrator may have been jewish.

Sage.

Thats so sad, sometimes im grateful for living in a 3rd world sandnigger shithole.

How is this not a Jew?

Yeah pretty sure he's not a Jew
(((Money))) though

Peter Brady?

You sure about that?

Read it faggot.
He had both parents. It was his father who told him at 13 he was actually a male which made him change to identify as male.

found the kike

So, in conclusion, transitioning genders/sex is not a practice that can be taught.
That means it's safe to say that those who are will know (like they always have been), and trans people will not become a majority number, ever.
Even if there is a new wave of teaching and practicing being trans, the process will fix itself by causing the "never meant to be's" to kill themselves.
See guys? No big deal. The sooner we stop paying attention, the sooner it'll go away.

John Money isn't Jewish. Doesn't change that what he did was fucked up beyond all recognition.

>as long as the study stops before my subject totally unravels it wasn't a failure, goy.

Really puts into perspective what a loser you are, doesn't it.

dumb kiwis

one rainbow warrior wasn't enough

circumcision is a crime unless you do it voluntarily when youre an adult.

the kids had phimosis and some doctor didn't use the right tools

(((Phimosis))) is easily treated and not something worth worrying about.

Phimosis is easily fixed with basic stretching exercises and is never even a problem until you want to get erections

Fuck off and stop defending this literal kikery

No, he had both parents. The parents only did what the "professionals" told them to do. They agreed to his mutilation at 6 months old because a roastie doctor told them he had a medical issue with his penis, and they agreed to "transitioning" him because psychologists told them that David would, naturally, be suicidal as a teenager after learning about what happened to his sex organ.

They didn't even mutilate him after he was born, some roastie doctor convinced the parents that he had "phimosis" when he was 6 months old so she could make some bux doing the mutilation, but then ended up burning his entire penis off.

You can't even diagnose phimosis in a child because a child's foreskin isn't supposed to be retracted in the first place! In fact, forcibly retracting a baby's foreskin can CAUSE phimosis, due to scar tissue forming from the injury. Intactivists are convinced that doctors tell parents to retract their son's foreskin to "clean inside of it" in order to deliberately injure his penis so they can make more money doing the mutilation surgery to "fix" a problem that they themselves caused.

His wife was a single mother that married him for the bux, and then divorced him soon after, which was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for David.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFMfrBWM7_A

> He later committed suicide after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and a troubled marriage.
tfw a guy has no dick but still gets more pussy than you

His wife was a single mother who married and divorced him for the bux. She was probably overjoyed when she learned that she didn't even have to fuck him to get his money.

Truly the most depressing shit i've read today. Can't wait to fire up the ovens, for real this time

Jesus Christ this shit is really fucked up, i can't help but to feel sorry for that guy

>David Reimer was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba. He was originally named Bruce, and his identical twin was named Brian. At the age of six months, after concern was raised about how both of them urinated, the boys were diagnosed with phimosis.[4]:10[5] They were referred for circumcision at the age of seven months. On April 27, 1966, a urologist performed the operation using the unconventional method of electrocauterization,[4]:11–13[6] but the procedure did not go as doctors had planned, and Bruce's penis was burned beyond surgical repair. The doctors chose not to operate on Brian, whose phimosis soon cleared without surgical intervention.[7]

who in the fucking hell thinks electrocuting a toddlers dick is a good idea?

>(((botched)))

A roastie who probably couldn't have cared less about the effects of said mutilation, only that it made her more money.

All genital mutilations are botched, yes.

Enjoy your

cock cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139859/

and

AIDS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1127372/

Smegma Fags

Isnt it possible to bring the fucker and his mother to the court as a third party?
I am assuming this story is more or less true. And obviously child abuse.

I'm going to get AIDS because I have my whole penis? Maybe you should spend less time looking this up, and come to terms with who you are. It's not your fault this is a thing in America.

JUST

Only in a sick, jewified society would something like this be allowed to happen.

M8 you got jewed you are literally a secret jew cus your boomer parents fell for jewish tricks

I'm circumcised and I thank god everyday they didn't fuck it up. It's far from ideal and I didn't get it done to my son but I'm glad they didn't take my entire dick off. I don't have much to spare honestly.

>may be jewish

To be honest I am a little scared how good my jew detector has become...

dieu nous porotége onest en fors pour dieu perre fisse et saint essprie

How circumcision is still a thing people pay to have done baffles more

Really shows how deep the control is

A girl told me that the dark ring around my dick was a circumsision scar. I always though I was whackin it too much