Sagrada reset

Is this shit supposed to make any sense whatsoever or is it just 2deep4me?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AnimeReviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's poorly written garbage.

Like seriously the first that happens is they explain to each other exactly how their powers work (contradicting the powers themselves, like if you never remember when you rewind how the fuck did you even notice?) in a monotone script that is flat and dull.

It's fucking awful.

The next Glasslip

>how to tell if a show is shit in less than one episode

>like if you never remember when you rewind how the fuck did you even notice?
When you are unable to reset you realize it must have already happened.

Just because you can't think doesn't mean it's poorly written.

How does she know she has the ability in the first place?

How do any of them?

They probably know it intuitively.

Other people can stumble upon their powers and when it has happened enough times, they can deduce that they have those powers without forgetting about it. Meanwhile, she would literally forget about her powers when she find out about it but somehow she didn't. That's some A+ writing right there.

If simply leaving town is enough to make them forget they even had powers, I don't see why they couldn't be aware of their own powers naturally.

You both realise the writing is so fucking terrible that they need to have so many convenient plotpoints to circumvent any what-if situations. They forget their powers if they leave town? How the fuck does that work and why does it make any sense? The characters are so fucking bland and one-dimensional that nothing could possibly happen to illicit any sort of emotional response from the viewer. The first two episodes could be summarised by pic related.

Man I can't wait to listen to Yuuki Aoi's heavenly voice for another 20 episod-
Oh well, at least the autistic girl is kinda cute with her long hai-

The fact that anyone is unironically defending this shit is truly baffling, it has literally no redeeming qualities.

Some people love to eat up pretentious shit because they think liking it would make them look smart.

If the show were any good, it would start with them trying to find out how exactly their powers work and how they are limited. And with a two-cours anime, they would have had the time to do that. I'm currently watching Steins;Gate where the whole first half is concerned with finding out the limitations of their time travel shenanigans.

This has way too much convenience in the beginning already, including the mains finding each other and being able to explain their abilities. Granted, I don't know how the light novel is structured, so maybe it's just the adaptation that's bad.

I liked the show so far.. the powers making sense or not never mattered because they seem to be focusing on the relationship between Asai and reseto

>leaving the boring robot people alive
>killing the only girl who had personality

It'll be a truly amazing twist if it turns out that they ARE all androids and this whole series is their human creator seeing if artificial consciousness can become real human beans.

The twist should be this is actually a tie in with ReCreators. At the end the characters come to life and take revenge on their creator.

In Steins Gate they discovered time travel at the beginning of the series.

In your case you hate it because it made you feel stupid.

>What is magical realism

I've yet to hear anyone actually describe what is so intelligent about this story. It's takes boring to another level. It's like Hyouka but even more uneventful and the characters are far less likable. It sounds like the shitter the writing of a story is, the more you pretentious faggots love it, acting like there are layers to it that there aren't.

>Some people love to eat up pretentious shit because they think liking it would make them look smart.

but it isn't even pretentious. There is nothing about this that comes off like it's smart.

It's what a 12yo thinks is intelligent. It's just a series of dull disconnected naval gazing emo conversations between a bunch of autists. The only people who would like this are people who like the fag in the picture I just posted.

This show is cozy to watch, probably because nothing happens. It feels like the kind of dreams you have when you're half-asleep, where you can discern characters and dialogue but everything is in a deep haze.

I don't know who that is but I do know you need to get the fuck out.
This place looks like it'll be a good fit for you.
reddit.com/r/AnimeReviews/

>It sounds like the shitter the writing of a story is, the more you pretentious faggots love it

You sound quite reasonable and surely won't act angry at everything that people try to discuss with you, no doubt. Anyway I liked how they talked about a lacking sense of self producing an oversensitive empathy (usually it's handled backwards), a contradictory romance (where the closer they get, the more they lose what provoked the attraction in the first place) and I also liked them showing the obvious and not so obvious limitations of her powers so fast, with a tragedy that we have yet to fully understand. Great elements for a prologue, in my opinion.

Can you explain anything of that while actually trying to make sense?

>In Steins Gate they discovered time travel at the beginning of the series.
The viewer discovers it 9 minutes in, but the characters are still making jelly bananas at that point. They've somewhat understood the parameters of it by episode 5/6 and deal with some of the consequences in the following ones, but even by episode 11 (where I am right now) they haven't fully understood how it works.

I know I'm close to a turning point in the story.

My point is that this time it's not something they discover during the series, but something they live with since many years ago. So the point of the series is never them finding out about how it works.

And we've been living with gravity even before Newton somewhat discovered how it works.

Yes. How is that related to anything?

Time to break the mold and not shit talk the show. First off the animation is serviceable, characters look clean, backgrounds are aight, but nothing particularly remarkable. Its on the same tier as just about every other slice of life like seasonal show you watch. Not much else to say.

Next, atmosphere, cause this is where I think the show actually succeeds. Its got a hazy, dreamlike feel to it, that really adds to the feeling of some absurd hidden away countryside. I like it, and the show is at its best when its working towards that. The rooftop conversations were pretty good, and I liked the way the show focused in on the characters in the same location, instead of padding in a lot of school shots. Some might argue that this makes it feel repetitious, but it think it adds a quite a bit.

The story is just being hinted at, and I imagine the next couple episodes will be highly episodic. Core narrative focus is obviously the main leads, but I like how they plowed through romance almost immediately. All in all, I'll still watch it.

Maybe if you weren't acting like said pretentious faggot on another level of enlightenment people would be more inclined to have a discussion. A lot of this is still salvagable, except it needs to do it sooner rather than later, as it's inevitably going to lose a great portion of its audience before any actual explanations. Given Kawatsura's history though, I'm disinclined to believe anything will actually get explained and the viewers are just supposed to suck it up.

So, no arguments. Let's just keep calling everyone "pretentious faggot". Okay.

Read the thread you fucking dumbass, there are plenty of arguments against this tripe. Fuck you're stupid.

Only one about how is she aware of her ability and was answered, nothing about the things I said I like, though (the fact that you can't even notice this just shows that you don't care about any rational discussion). Only "pretentious", "shit", "faggot", and such rants. You just keep showing your complexes by not answering.

>implying short hair isn't god-tier
It's funny how much it upsets people when girls cut their hair in anime, it's pretty much my preference. Unless she has really thick, wild, long, ridiculous spiky hair. Then it's best to keep it that way.

You have really awful taste.

That's just your opinion my dude. I like long hair but usually it's just boring and generic to me.

>boring and generic
You're also a hipster.

I can't deny that I am a contrarian by nature, but it's also true that things that are common become boring after you see it all the time.