Is Texas objectively the best state in the union?

Is Texas objectively the best state in the union?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1vAJrm36M
seattletimes.com/nation-world/texas-man-acquitted-in-teen-intruders-death/
vimeo.com/191877263
codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-42.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too many beaners and niggers, but economically and legally, yes.

The father was a Castillo spic, while the rapist was a mestizo subhuman.

based texas

You're allowed to do that in most states. Texas isn't unique in this way. The guy was still in his daughter when he caught him.

In UK he'd be on a life sentence.

We nearly put a soldier away for life for killing an enemy combatant after he'd surrendered in the middle of a fire fight even though they'd seen released captives just rejoining the enemy ranks.

Our courts are completely out of touch.

Yes. Its one of the last true American states

yes

A jury would vote to nullify anyway.

Good.

It is for now, but is moving to the left as Californians flee their state.

Well, it's impossible to get arrested in britain anyway

That's pretty typical for Texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1vAJrm36M

The way it should be. Need to start defending ourselves again. It's what they have taken from whites.

Good the pedo fuck deserved to die. I hope it was slow and painful with plenty of time for him to know why he was being killed.

FPBP

This nigger would be dead in America.

Good god. I love American police.

They aren't out of touch. They just want to punish your heros for being heros. That why your police all dance and sing now.

If they don't want to give them guns they should issue pole arms or something.

Based, Texas is becoming the land on Cowboy-Conquistador lineage. Peasant indios can fuck off.

Tip lel. Imblying bobbies will ever use any degree of force and get away with it. Only allowed to beat up Tommy Robinson.

Imagine a squad of bobbies with man-catchers

God bless America and God bless Texas

What are they doing? Are they spraying him with deodorant?

>XXI Keystone Cops

yes

Labour's n1 policy is to invert right and wrong turning criminals into heroes and regular folk into criminals. It's natural our country would end up this way.

for this kinda shit, yeah probably. rock on, lone star bros

>it’s impossible to get arrested in Britain

Not if you’re a war veteran or a British patriot, they love throwing them in prison.

The fuck

There wouldn't have been enough left of the nigger to identify the body as a nigger...

If you think this is bad we had 2 fire engines and more than 10 police cars arrive to put out a house fire the other day. I suspect that our police force has nothing else going on in their lives so ending an incident quickly with minimal forces is the exact opposite of what they want.

Policemen wielding halberds when?

denounce the Holocaust and distribute collected facts that don't support the narrative. that will get you in hot water fast.
Oh. And include an image of you holding a butter knife.

If Florida ever sees itself overwhelmed by mutt leftists and consistently starts voting blue, I'm going to Texas in a heartbeat. SO fucking based.

Mate pole arms are even more illegal than guns. Guns actually get used by the police while pole arms can't leave historical museums. Think of it like arming the police with knives. It's fine if you get shot but god forbid someone stabs someone with a butter knife.

They must divert their forces in order to let paki rape gangs roam free.

We now have like 50% of our police force in the back rooms researching potential historic crimes. Turns out it's utterly futile if the child whores don't tell anyone where they got their hamburgers from.

Texas is like 25% white, if that. All major cities are packed to the brim with spics and niggers. I live near Dallas and I can go days without seeing another white face. The white people here are ageing and only had 1 or 2 kids. Spic and nigger families in the other hand all have 5, 6, 7, and more kids.

Isn't it like 60% spic?

wtf i love texas now!

Flower Mound is an all white suburb of the DFW area. But yeah the cities are bad. That's one of the main reasons why I hate Texas; too many nigs and spics. Plus the humidity is horrible, whites were not meant to live in that sort of climate. Moved from TX 5 years ago and I'm never going back.

>Texas isn't unique in this way.

It's still unique in the sense that you can literally execute an on-his-knees kid in the back if they're in your home stealing your Twinkies. A 2008 court case in Laredo confirmed that. For added lulz, the man's attorney was then elected D.A. of Webb County.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/texas-man-acquitted-in-teen-intruders-death/

>Gonzalez had endured several break-ins at his trailer when the four boys, ranging in age from 11 to 15, broke in at night. Gonzalez, who was in a nearby building at the time, went into the trailer and confronted the boys with a 16-gauge shotgun. Then he forced the boys, who were unarmed, to their knees, attorneys on both sides said.

>The survivors said they were begging for forgiveness when Gonzalez hit them with the barrel of the shotgun and kicked them repeatedly. Then, the medical examiner testified, Anguiano was shot in the back at close range. Two mashed Twinkies and some cookies were stuffed in the pockets of his shorts.

>Another boy, Jesus Soto Jr., 16, testified that Gonzalez ordered them at gunpoint to take Anguiano’s body outside.

dog bless Dexas :DD

What about stun guns or batons over in england?

no? if it wasnt 60% mexican, that father wouldnt have had his daughter raped in the first place

Kids shouldnt have broken in. I dont care what they were stealing they deserved what happened. Criminals thrive on the tolerance of society. Today it was twinkies tomarrow stealing cars.

No, it's worse than that; It's 40% spic, and 20% nigger.

This is great. Texas is great.

> a place where your 5 year old daughter gets raped
>Based

Ffs user get your priority’s straight

It's actually more around 35% non-Hispanic white (meaning white parents), but if you include all the White Hispanics (half-White and/or Spaniard tier) it's somewhere around 50%. Leave the city if you want to see white people. The cities are packed full of blacks and full-on Aztec babies.

>Kids shouldnt have broken in.

I agree. Don't mistake me for someone who gives a fuck about those kids. My only criticism of the man is that he didn't kill all of them.

I wish I could move to Texas.
Feels bad man. :'(

Nigger I've been to rural Texas. The white people about there have a median age of like 65 years old.

Yes.

USED to be.

Now it has been taken over by spics, niggers and indians.

Nice, no meme flag pedofags defending themselves in this thread. They thought "you would be murdered" was a LARP. Fucking kike loving pedofags

People that do not live in Texas do not realize how far it has fallen.

You can go places and hear no English being spoken except during business transactions.

All of the schools are filled to the brim with shitskins and other undesirables.

At least your flag is somewhat similar.

Yes.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Dude was a stone cold killer.

vimeo.com/191877263

We need to better educate our children in school about guns.

Similar flag but Chile is pretty much like any liberal state out there. Kill someone raping your family and you spend the rest of your days in jail.

In fact we are barely allowed to own legal guns while criminals carry them everywhere.

Every once in a while I consider moving to a state like Texas but I wouldn't qualify for obtaining citizenship there anyhow.

>not making the school gun-free zone and putting a sign stating it

i hope dad gets a medal

>Is Texas objectively the best state in the union?

Texas will be a blue state soon thanks to illegals.

Wooooooo!

FBI staged the attack. Lawsuit shows how a FBI agent had been asking the jihadis to shoot up the event online through Facebook. The sent also had parked his car several meters away from the shooting as he was tailing the jihadis alone without backup, making sure they followed through with their plans.

Really makes you think. Also the FBI agent was egging the jihadis to shoot up that event because some infamous artist was going to appear and talk shit about Muslims.

Give the kids guns as well. Start out with a .22 in first grade, and upgrade to a 9mm when they turn 12. That way when a school shooter wants to shoot up a school, all the other kids can shoot back.

It's not so bad. Good culture, food, laws, economy. Weather is decent at least no freezing temperatures and the summer is hot but nothing you can't live with. It would be nice to live by mountains and nice beaches.
But don't be fooled into thinking Texas is a conservative stronghold. In 10 years we will be another California. I'll vote democrat cause republicucks don't pass laws.

>The sent
The agent

I don't think egging stupid jihadis into attacking is the same as staging it.

Arizona is objectively better. Less gun laws (open carry and concealed carry without permit), less Mexicans and niggers (because smaller land mass) and all you have to do to get away from most ethnics is move north. I live in a majority white area and it's pretty great.

He planned the attack for them and acted as their handler under some Arabic psuedonym. He knew the attack would happen because they thanked him. He followed them to watch the fireworks

So it's not the jihadis fault for trying to shoot up the place? You're a fucking retard.

But does Arizona let you shoot someone in the back for running away with your property?

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-42.html

>swede logic

Yes and there is no other fucking answer

No it means the gov tried to kill conservatives
Nice iq

don't worry, #OnlyWhitesCanBeRaped.

Yeah. I'm not from there personally, but yeah.

sure, but there is a difference between the law and actual justice

Dude was on his farm and a wetback transient walked across his land, drug his toddler of a daughter into a barn and raped her.

BUILD IT
U
IT
L
D

Correct. Actual justice would have been if the rapist was publicly castrated and then hung in the town square.

Oh wait, just noticed your flag. Enjoy that frothy glass of Muslim cum, dipshit.

Longbows at least

Texas is 38% white now, its fucking gone dude

They are sure trying, but red blooded Texans won't give up without a fight.

Pic related

This should be the law in more places. Burglars would be less likely to break in if they knew there was a chance they could die and there would be no repercussions on the homeowner. If a politician put these sorts of laws forward in the UK, I'd vote for them.

As a Texan myself, I have to agree. I love this state and what it stands for but I have no choice but to hang my head in shame any time someone posts demographics. pls send help soon.

>Projecting your sick sexual fantasies as punishments

texas sounds almost too good to be in america
i normally shit on burgerland on this board
but this is based af

>t-Texas will fight get back!

You know how long they've been saying that? You want to know why white flight is happening so bad in Texas? It's because there is no racial boundaries and whites have been mixing with mexishits for too long. Place is gone and nothing short of declaring war on Mexico and setting up concentration camps will save them now.

We moved here recently. We're at least 56% helping...

Proud to be in Texas.

Hahaha what the fuck

>not posting the best one