Which one needs Araragi more?

Which one needs Araragi more?

Me

Well Shinobu needs Aarararagi to live

No she doesn't.
> “Of course, after successfully ridding his body of all its vampire elements, if my master no longer wishes to become a vague existence neither human nor vampire, I shall retract my wish. After healing that arm of his, I shall hide myself away in a mountain to live the life of a hermit.”
“Not happening.”
Before Gaen-san could respond, I spoke my piece.
“There aren’t any Mister Donut stores in the mountains, Shinobu.”
“Ah, true.”

Considering that it's been shown that Shinobu is willing to kill/destroy the whole world if she doesn't have Araragi with her, I'm going to go with Shinobu.

Damn gahara is really ugly compared to the other 2.

"...Araragi, Heartunderblade would starve to death from lack of nutrition. So, Araragi, you would have to constantly be giving Heartunderblade your own blood. The one source of nutrition that would keep Heartunderblade alive would be your flesh and blood, the very thing that will have reduced her to her vulgar state."

It is about Shinobu

They are the same?

She was big in Owari 3. Big and free from Araragi. Able to live alone. But she chose not to.

ah okay im not that far

big bat, best bat

I don't think it's fair to pit them against each other in this way. They all need Koyomi in their own and different ways, depending on the point in time.

Hanekawa never needs him. He couldn't help her.

I disagree quite a bit, but then I just finished masturbating so I don't have the energy to argue the point.

agreed but that's ok because the real romance is shinobu x aaragragi, they'l be together long after gahara dies

Even without that, she needs someone who can look past her legendary vampire status and care about her. Otherwise she goes nuts from loneliness. Araragi is the only one who fits the bill well enough, even if she has been building a modest network of people who see her as a person.

I'd say that Senjougahara was well on the way to recovery by herself. Araragi probably just sped up the process.

crab is so SHIIIIT

Catfag please

im sorry but crab really is the worst, one of the worst characters in the series

Kisshot. Without Araragi she'll return to full vamp status and promptly become miserable and try to kill herself again.

I like Cat and Crab, but yeah, Kisshot needs Araragi the most by far.

> become miserable
But they are already miserable persons! Super miserable.

Araragi needs to imagine Hanekawa's tits or he won't even be able to ejaculate.

That should tell you enough.

t. cuck

cat>snek=monkey>bat=snail>power gap>crab

Shittest taste ever

Fucking awful taste man, snake anywhere but last place is just pathetically bad.

I like the snek

Bat=Crab>Math>Monkey=Snail>Cat>Snake

Better, but I'd switch Snail with Math.

Blocks your path

why monkey is in there she is lesbian

Math is fucking great in Musubi. Her banter with Araragi is top tier.

Snails banter with Araragi is better, IMO.

this so bad

Their banter was great in Bake and Nise. But then it became too meta for me.

honestly this desu senpai

Didn't Kissshot once destroy the world in an alternate timeline because Araragi was killed?
So she needs him the most.

I think that was at least partly because her running away lead to Araragi's death, she could have saved him but didn't, so she feels personally responsible.

Araragi is a pedo so they're too old

I think it was also because she felt his death as intimately as though it had been her own and then only a void where her bond with him once was.

I watched some episode before quitting this garbage where she hates him or something.

Did I misread?

So I think Crab once said that she'd kill the person who killed Araragi, then kill herself.
And Bat will just straight up destroy the world? Well it's clear who needs Araragi the most.

Kys

They had a spat, but now they're basically over it and it only ever comes up as an excuse to not fuck each other's brains out.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear what you were saying behind the sound of your gayness.

Shinobu, she literally cannot mentally function anymore without Araragi. Hanekawa needs him the least.

>liking shit makes you gay

Shinobu was never that bad. She's also recovered quite a bit from her soul-crushing depression.

>Kys
Try "kill yourself" next time

>Senjougahara
>Heavily implied she would've fallen for anyone that helped her (which is why she had lingering feelings for Kaiki), didn't have to be Araragi. >Would turn yandere if something happened to him, would probably kill herself if he left her.

>Hanekawa
>Doesn't need him, he can't fix her problems. >Interested in him because he was a vampire.
>Let herself get NTRed and threw a temper tantrum

>Shinobu/Kiss Shot
>Literal soulmate
>Could've left him to die but turned him into a vamp
>Has a death pact with him and would literally destroy civilization if he died.
>Reaffirms multiple times how important he is to her through actions.

Gonna have to give this to bat.

Holy fucking shit, stop caring about who Araragi ends up with. He broke up with Hitagi four fucking times. This series is garbage, and I'm not even saying this because I "shipped" them. It's a bad series in general, but it's a sick joke that anyone cares who ends up with who, since it's clear Nisio doesn't.

> He broke up with Hitagi four fucking times
Three times. And only one breakup was serious. Araragi is going to marry Hitagi because he loves her.

Mistaking real beauty and wife material for shit makes you gay, indeed.

>"if you die, I'll kill everyone including your sisters, parents, friends and girlfriend"
Shinobu can go fuck herself.

> Heavily implied she would've fallen for anyone that helped he
But she is glad it was Araragi who did.
> which is why she had lingering feelings for Kaiki
Bullshit

I see the butthurt crabfag brigade has arrived. Or at least I hope it's not one person making all these salty posts.

GTFO with your waifu wars

It's pretty romantic and he's okay with it, during Kabuki he pretty much accepts the end of the world and would live with Shinobu in it.
He'd kill himself if she died even if it devastates his sisters, parents, friends and girlfriend.

>Bullshit
She hates him because she cared about him at some point, she doesn't feel as strongly about any of the other conmans.

Says the waifu-warring faggot after he got called out.

Araragi's stupidity doesn't justify it.

Shinobu is the only one who really needs him. Other than being physically dependent on him she was suicidally depressed before they met and is now emotionally dependent to the point of becoming a genocidal maniac when he dies.

Hanekawa has been demonstrated to eventually get along fine without him and Crab would have found somebody else without much of a problem.

>non-serious breakup

> She hates him because she cared about him at some point
Nonsense

Stupid reasons. Not real problems with relationship.

It's not even like that. She flipped the fuck out in an alternate timeline and when the mainline version of her- with only two months more time with Araragi- found out about it she hated herself for it. As of Owari 3, her plan of what to do if Araragi dies is to spend a day spreading stories of how awesome he was before following.

She states she is lesbian but she still like ragi

Getting so emotional and letting your communication fall apart to the point where you break up over stupid shit is a serious problem with your relationship.

Do you have experience?

Not in my own relationships. Got to see a friend's relationship fall apart because of it though. Regardless, it doesn't take an expert to see a couple breaking up repeatedly and realize they have serious issues.

> Not in my own relationships. Got to see a friend's relationship fall apart because of it though.
Wow cool story
Fuck off

>you have to have personally made a fuckup to know it's a fuckup
Yeah. The blind Crab defense force here. Resorting to the most generic non-arguments in existence to make their "point."

You can't spell crabfag without delusional.

Read Musubi spoilers or translated chapter before posting stupid shit.

Araragi needs Hanekawa the most by far.

>yeah he dropped an anvil on his foot three times but he only had to go to the hospital once
>the way he carries anvils is totally fine
>you can't criticize him unless you've dropped an anvil on your foot
>even if you've carried anvils before, it's not relevant
This is your argument. I read the spoilers. Are you still fanny flustered from all the people shitting on crab when they were released?

t. cuck

Please, they don't need each other after Tiger.

The first breakup happened because Araragi is a retard. No serious relationship issues.
The second breakup was so stupid that he doesn't even want to talk about it.
The third breakup was serious because long distance relationship just doesn't work. Circumstances were against them. But they didn't give up.

Sure thing buddy

Araragi doesn't need Hanekawa since Neko Kuro.

It's true, Hanekawa doesn't need Araragi to solve her problems anymore, and Araragi has a whole harem of other girls to help with his problems.

That's a shitty level of comprehension if I ever saw one, learn to read between lines.

The fact that they broke up in the first place is a symptom of a serious issue.
Crab breaking up with Araragi the first time is especially annoying because she basically pulled the same shit with Kaiki.
That they did it again a second time for more stupid shit means it's not just a fluke.
For the third time, well you don't need to break up with your lover when you're in different countries. They broke up because they got into yet another stupid fight about Crab's job instead of talking things out properly like the promise they made to base their entire fucking relationship on and then Crab fucked off. Then she fixed things with her company in the background and broke into Araragi's house to tell him like a fucking psycho and Araragi decided to ignore yet another red flag.

>newtype
I am astonished that magazine is still around.

The chances of a couple staying together after already having broken up once is close to 0%. The chances of a couple staying together after already having broken up three times is literally 0%, even if we're talking about fiction. You literally cannot write a story about a couple breaking up three times then staying together until death do they part. Not only will it be impossible for the reader to suspend disbelief, but the couple will find a way to break up again against all reason.

Araragi and Crab are not staying together, and Nisio is a hack.

I think you might be the one with comprehension issues. You might argue that they "want" each other, but nothing here implies that they "need" each other.

>waifu wars
>for a fucking harem anime

I will never understand this. It's literally created so every girl will cater to SOMEone atleast and the MC is always a dumb slut who wants to fuck all of them at one point so any chance of him making a clear cut choice and it coming off as believable is highly unlikely. The only reason I watch this stupid fuck show is because RRRGI makes me want to be a part of his harem just so I can touch his abs.

The OP isn't about love, but dependance. I'd say it's probably a bad thing if you're waifu "wins" first place in that category.

> she basically pulled the same shit with Kaiki.
It is the only real problem here. Hitagi's hypocrisy.
> instead of talking things out properly like the promise they made to base their entire fucking relationship on
Real life is not that easy. Monogatari always was about "realistic" relationships.

It's not even a harem anime, he literally finds his girlfriend in the first episode and aside from flashbacks he has no romantic interests in anyone else.

I'm not saying they're doomed. I'm saying their relationship has real problems if they're breaking up three times.

They're both very strange flawed people, honestly I would have been disappointed if their relationship was displayed as completely solid.

Daily reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa

t. underage

They never stopped to love each other.

>I'd say it's probably a bad thing if you're waifu "wins" first place in that category.

Have to agree with this one. Being with someone because you are dependent on them isn't romantic in the least. More tragic or fucked than anything.

>not a harem anime

My sides. I will agree atleast this is one tries to keep his LI consistent even if he still acts like a slut.

>snake is bad
Guess you guys haven't read the latest novel yet huh?

Daily reminder that Araragi has no regard for the rules.