A redpill

Black men, our biggest enemy at the moment is not white men or Jews, but our own women. I'm not going to go into a long rant, but just know that black women are the primary reason we suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/margaret-sanger-weeds/
youtube.com/watch?v=NCCPl8W-_pg&feature=em-uploademail
xhamster.com/videos/ugly-black-nazi-blows-white-trick-in-west-l-a-3000957
youtube.com/watch?v=YNVu3RdUhn0&t=2049s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry "brotha" Guess I'm a bedwench now. Owell. Guess you should move on..

y'all niggas been doin us wrong for too long now. u should been actin right instead of actin a fool

I think your heart is in the right place but your looking at the wrong problem

damn, she hot

They sold us out, for government gibs via feminist policies. This is a fact, and at the root of the vast majority of our problems. Statistics prove this.

Don't be mistaken, I actually love black women, and only want what is best for them.

/tC8nRa

White women are the primary reason white men suffer. Welcome to the club.

Sometimes I wish I was into dudes...

Bump

data mein negro friend

Unrelated, how do you feel about the white ethno-state? Do you deny our claim to U.S. soil? Thanks

>Most white Americans are actually 20th century immigrants.

It doesn't make much sense, although I am for segregation or freedom of association anyway.

Black "woe-men"...

Cman brah, you didnt think fat asses and big titties came with no cost didya?

you don't mind if I take one then?

I never agreed to any of this.

Take em all

snopes.com/margaret-sanger-weeds/
You know, I didn't know who Sanger was or shit about her until just now. Nah, the meme was just instantly suspect--only a fool would accept it without fact checking.

Why would Hillary tout her admiration for any person with such bigoted views. She's not stupid.

You need to get smarter. The memes you guys swap are killing off your brain cells.

Black poverty rate was decreasing exponentially when LBJ decided to recreate the plantation

We are very small in number and isolated even from one another. So it is difficult for us to effectively coordinate any type of meme campaign.

Pray tell, which statistics?
What are you saying with the pic?

It's no coincidence that mass incarceration(war on drugs), roe v wade, no fault divorce, the LBJ welfare shit, the rise in violence, single motherhood, and the beginning of wage stagnation all happened at around the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=NCCPl8W-_pg&feature=em-uploademail

This crazy woman is living out of her car and thinks that she is the savior of mankind.
Here is a video of her past life:
xhamster.com/videos/ugly-black-nazi-blows-white-trick-in-west-l-a-3000957

If you nigs would stop pumping babies into them and disappearing for 10 years to pick up a pack of cigarettes they wouldn't need gibs.

>le "deadbeat black man fallacy"

Prior to the LBJ gibs, black families stayed together. It was black women who voluntarily blew up their families for government support. The Gloria Steinem types convinced them that government back gender supremacy was worth destroying their communities over.

The problem is social engineers. The ones with many names. Arab princes, jewish elite, bankers, illuminati. You name them, they are all but one group.
They are the ones who make people at the bottom of the pyramid fight. Men vs women, white vs PoCs, etc

Race aside, all men share this curse.

Look, just because your women are fucking disgusting doesn't mean that they're the root cause of all your problems. They're not the ones making Tyrone go out committing crimes and murdering people.

Sexual promiscuity and violence are inextricably linked. The back story to most murders that you never hear about is women using their social value to play socially manipulative games and reward violence. If there is one thing men will kill each other over it is women. I learned this from living in some of the worst ghettos in America.

This X100. Look back at the black family pre-LBJ. Men with jobs in suits and hats, women in gloves and church crowns. Families together. Ya there was racism and poverty. Duh. But there were still black people with dignity who emanated it with ever step. Now look. What do we have? Gangsta hood degenerates who couldn’t spell dignity with a stolen iPad, or minstrel Niggers like Kanye or Beyoncé, appealing to teenage idiots and the above degenerates. Who’s the last black man you saw publically carry himself with dignity and self-worth? Sidney Poitier? Ben Carson? All the rest is bling.

Bump

Keep you head up, nebro.
Focus on what you can do, never on powerlessness. There is a decent black girl out there for you.

I'm not looking for love.

t. Tommy Sotomayor

Well duh, you let them get fat as shit, you let them be absolute bitches, and you let them whore around.
Shit, black girls are worse than white girls

>snopes
>canadian flag
checks out

>I'm not going to go into a long rant
Please do.

black women love white men and i love black women

If you're talking about black womyns priorities, child abuse and whoring than yes.

But in terms of statistical race mixing, white and black women are the. most loyal to their race. It's 56% and asian women who fuck other races in high numbers.

Alas, they are also the reason I suffer...

>tfw you realize all the problems between the races come down to women instigating their men and causing trouble.

Yes even the Jews. I guarantee Jews wouldn't be half as bad if it weren't for Jewish women messing with their minds.

black women are the primary reason everyone suffers