What are some lower class behaviours that you despise?

What are some lower class behaviours that you despise?

voting

voting democrat

Blaming the upper class for all their ills.
> t. poor faggot who is well-to-do now.

Fpbp

>muh right will fix lower classes

>getting into denbts for a 100 years

Not being White

Being a nigger or sandnigger
Voting for the left in the hopes to gain free shit
Buying the latest, most expensive technology whenever it comes out (Iphone, etc)
Piling up loans
Not having money at the end of the month.
Thinking their worst ennemy is the rich, particularly their job's boss, not the state and the political class.
Not giving a shit about their jobs, berating people who invest themselves and work hard.

Sorting people into classes.
If you're relying on yourself and living comfortably, then you're a god damn good human being. Some people aren't comfortable with the kinds of things you have to do to be in the upper class of society, some people aren't comfortable with the things you have to put up in the lower class. You should not live for what society deems is right though, because then you are letting mob rule have say over your life.
My parents and their parents would be considered extremely upper class; my grandfather was a major electrical and mechanical engineer on the west coast and a damn genius when it came to it. He found a way to affordable automate the greenline in mills and refused to sell it because it would put a ton of people out of work. He was friends with several senators and even fucked around on a lake dynamite fishing with one of them every few months. Both my parents were major politicians in Oregon and Washington state.

I'm lower class just because I don't like playing the people game and I enjoy rural life. I like playing video games, fishing, writing, and drawing. I make decent money as a paralegal but most of it goes to just insuring I can keep living this life until I die. I think I'm a good person, and both my parents were good people, and I admire my grandfather a lot, but we're complete opposites of the class spectrum.

So you're a loser who just making an excuse for his failures. I see!

voting is rigged
even the sub-lower class know it

>I look up to and aspire to be him one day instead of some little jumped up entitled cunt

Man this post is low energy. Is that you Jeb! ?

>gramps was busting his ass off to ensure his offspring would be fell off
>ended up with a deadbeat loser grandson

Beat your kids, lads!

meh live your life the way you want to because not everyone has the privilege to choose

Acting shitty towards wagecucks. I swear all I want to do is buy my chips and you have some EBT using degenerate giving the cashier a hard time. The ones without jobs are the absolute worst seeing that they're shitting on those who let them live without responsibility aside from accepting handouts.

>"look fucked off"
what?

I hate lower and even middle income people that think their genes haven't already failed decades/generations ago and we are just waiting for the first real cleanup since the great depression.

Acting like animals while drunk. In packs no less.

>writing all that shit to justify living a natural rural life
Just do you and stop acting like a bitch.

Methed out white people really fucking piss me off. Just pure fucking trash.

Not being able to manage their money and blaming the rich instead of themselves

t. Someone who grew up in a lower class family

Friend

"...she turned around and said (blah blah) so I turned around and said (bollocks)"
What is actually going on here. A dance, OCD behaiviour, just WTF
Why does everyone have to turn around before speaking.
Gyroscopic soap opera watching idiots bug me but I actually feel real rage and consider violence when instead of 'pardon?' or even 'what?' someone grunts 'eh?' at me. It's not even a word it's just a grunt of total pig ignorance. I'd literally rather be told to fuck off. I do control myself but it has crossed my mind more than once to tear the leg
Off a table and beat a person to death with it for making that noise in response to something I've said to them. Feeling like hitting the handbrake on the motorway in reaction to it made me realise I have a real issue with that particular trigger.
Time for me to calm down now. I'm barefoot in a meadow watching birds build their nest playfully as a stream of pure crystal water takes away my anger downstream, down-stream, down...stream.
But do it twice in any five minute period and don't be surprised at the ride in the ambulance.

so does someone being richer than me make me poor? if i didnt know about anyone that had more money than me would i still be poor?

Thinking that you have literally 0 ability to make your life whatever you want.

A bunch of retarded soyboy numales went to college, which is basically high school with coalburners and even edgier faggots that constantly pushes a retarded postmodernism ideology, and they're fucking shocked literally no one wants to hire them with their degree in some useless retarded social science that is completely saturated and have a few shit jobs for PhDs.

THEN, they take out student loans and get hundreds of thousands in debt and are in woe at how the system can be so cruel to them. Most of them are just stuck with it for life and cannot bankrupt out of it, so no matter what they will always be in the lower class.

nice

Overt Racism

>addictive personalities
>incapacity to manage their money (wasting it on cigarets, alcohol and lottery tickets most of the time then complaining they have no money)
>main consumers of trash entertainment, TV first
>more interested by famous people than ideas (see Socrates quote)
>complain about their boss but would never try to be their own boss
>no curiosity or desire to better themselves, just idle hedonism once work is finished

If the global human population had an average IQ of 110-120 we would be an Eden at this point of history with people mostly dedicating their lives searching spiritual enlightment, exploring or creating.

The most frightening part is that humankind will be a lot dumber in 30 years because of Africans.

Voting Republican.

Voting Democrat!

Refusing personal responsibility, degenerate behavior ... but that's pretty much universal across all classes

Shifting the blame onto everyone else for their failures.
Me no have money but have 1 gorillian childrens why dis be?
It's because you're working minimum wage, unmarried, and have too many fucking kids as well as also being uneducated thanks to dropping out during pregnancy scare as a teen you fucking nigger.