Guys i just bagged a sweet little filly at the gym. like real fine...

Guys i just bagged a sweet little filly at the gym. like real fine. I haven't really made a move on any women in like 2 years almost so I need Sup Forums's advice. I haven't contacted her yet. what should my next steps be to insure that I psychologically enslave this girl and seed her with child in the next 12 months?

Just b urself bro and clean your room

This board is for polotics not your autistic fanfiction. Sage

it's not fiction and it's political. it's about demographics nigger

You should go to Sup Forums, and then KYS

>Gets on Sup Forums
>Guys guys omg im such a pimp I totally bagged this 10/10 holy shit guys
>I haven't contacted her yet

Kys

Okay thanks guys

Go to /adv/ u pleb. Sage

You're getting shit but I'll bite.

Start out the relationship strong. Test the waters, see if she's the affectionate type or what. Quickly "fall" for her. Shower her with gifts. Tell her she's beautiful. Constant compliments. Get her psychologically addicted to your affection.

Once she's hooked, isolate her. Separate her from her friends, ensure she spends less time with them and more with you. Tell her she means the world to you and she's a perfect fit for you. Get to the point where almost everything she does, be it how she talks or her habits, complement yours.

After three months, she's all yours. Give her an initial fairytale and she'll never leave. You own her.

Nice Bro you have pretty much bagged her. Can't believe you are going to get laid Tommorrow!

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPttt

cool thanks
nice thanks

On what part are you looking for info? Getting into her panties or LTR?

Never under estimate the power of Thorazine...

>leaf

I want to sire the overman

This is bullshit. Do not follow this shit.

Since this is the thread: I just matched an 8/10 Romanian girl on Tinder. How do I open? I'm totally clueless

Don't have a baby with a girl you don't love

What? I do not speak virgin

>Shower her with gifts. Tell her she's beautiful. Constant compliments.
do the exact opposite of this

friend zone fast lane

gotta act like you don't give a shit

Tell her about the Jews.

Wrong. Don't have a baby with a girl you can't control.

>breeder goyim pleb

My style: either start funny with something relating to the picture / story she has or go straight to the questions with some half funny stuff.

Mate, you are lost.

>How do I open?

Depends what organ you want to "donate".

I was planning on commenting something funny about one of her pictures

But what do I do afterwards? Should I quickly aks for a date? Or first get her of Tinder and ask for her whatsapp or facebook

THink of the corniest possible pick up line like archeaologist

If you are a chad shell think its hilarious and it will automatically seperate you from the hordes of betas who open with " Hello how are you"

No I'm not you entered my ridiculous thread and are responding. who's lost now buddy?

First step is to build a cage in your basement. Make sure it's secure so she can't escape. There will need to be a bathroom in the cage also with a sink, shower, and toilet. Depending on how your house is laid out it may be easier to have bars installed on the half of the basement with the bathroom. Also remember to bar the windows and soundproof the whole basement so your neighbors will not hear her screams

dw she won't start something with a racist cuck like you, you have nothing to loose

If your breeding is political than we must regulate it!

t. irresponsible manchild with 12 kids from 7 different women

Some of the best advice I've found on here. I haven't used it all, but there are some really useful bits in here.