youtube.com/watch?v=18ObVdcCkdI
youtube.com/watch?v=ySYnytggaoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seinfeld

;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=bhV4whO0Xps

sakamichi no apollon

clannad after story, of course

Black Rock Shooter had me in tears for a tiny bit, and Little Busters wrecked me real good,

I'm a bit ashamed of my answer. None, but Angel Beats came pretty fucking close.

penguindrum with we love you! from your brothers
I cried like a huge fag for about 20 minutes

I literally cried on this episode of Yuru Yuri. I'm a very sympathetic crier and when they all started crying in happiness I couldn't hold it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZaSgnYLceQ

Natsuume Yuujinchou. Nearly every episode made me cry like a bitch, it was too good.

Anohana. Saw it from a mile away, but that shit was still sad.

can't remember the last time I cried watching anything

probs when I was 14 years old and it was Clannad or something

Elfen Lied

Is it bad I shed a tear for Assassination Classroom? I just really grew to love the characters and thought Koro sense's actions were so noble.

TTGL

did you read the manga?

Amagami SS.

The last episodes of both seasons Shirobako where real tear jerkers.

I'm not the guy that you were replying to but the manga is what left me ruined. The anime only fucked my shit up mildly.

Your Name
Song of the Sea not an anime but worth mentioning

>crying to childrens cartoons

I hope you guys are larping likee usual

that's why I was asking
Shit's heavy

Reading the manga and watching the anime in the same week didn't help my crippling depression.

Haibane Renmei

Your Lie In April, Anohana, Angel Beats and most shamefully, the ending of the Mothers Rosario arc. All killed a little bit of me.

Tokyo Magnitude had me fucked up

I cried a little at the end of Angel Densetsu, just because he had all those friends compared to the beginning of the manga.

No actual crying but the effects of the time travel in Gunbuster is probably when I felt the saddest.

ED of the season no question.

I don't think any have. Spice & Wolf, and K-On!! gave me that pit in the stomach feeling hardcore though at-least once each.

The Notebook, and Click both had me bawling

youtube.com/watch?v=18ObVdcCkdI

After Story

Psycho-Pass, Orange, Sakurasou, and Love Live Sunshine off the top of my head all made me cry a good bit. Orange wasn't even anything special but it made me cry almost every episode

Every single Shinkai movie.

Hunter x Hunter when the King and Moegi had their last meeting.

The end of Death Note.

ERASED and Your Lie in April

I think Anohana was the one that came closest to making me actually cry.
Your Lie in April is a close second.

Monster episode 71 holy shit

K-On made me cry like a man

Which part is that? I only read the manga

I teared up in some chapters of ReLife

where was the cry point in Anohana?
and Your Lie in April?

they both had some strong scenes early on, and I mostly liked both shows. but April's ending was no surprise, and Anohana's climaxes were both cringe-worthy clown acts: first when they all screamed their feelings, then when they all ran around in the forest screaming and suddenly were able to see her for no reason

After Story, K-On!! and Plastic Memories. I remember feeling pretty down after watching Angel Beats for the first time but after rewatching it I just could not take it serious anymore.

>Plastic Memories
>Your Lie in April
>Angel Beats
>Clannad & After
>Air
>Summer Wars (Grandma)

There were probably 2-3 more series, but I did forgot names.

This. Every single time and at the end of diebuster too for the same reason.

Remember!

>Death Parade

Plastic memories

K-ON.
I couldn't believe how much time I wasted with that garbage because Sup Forums said it was one of the best SoL made.

>cry like a bitch for a whole day tier
LOGH
>cry
Angel Beats, I hated the series, just completed it due to boredom. But I did cry at the graduation.
>tear up
Series with scenes that hit close, as they are just a tear here and there, but they started happening as I got older.

>Psycho Pass
Was there anything to cry about?

I don't know why I cried in Anohana because as you've said, it's actually dumb, but the build up made me cry for some reason.

Black bullet. Fuck bullying lolis

Every single time.

Shirobako and Euphonium
They weren't sad, just the fact that they were ending.

Now and than, here and there.

>ctrl+f texhnolyze
>0 results

Angel Beats 2 times, Anohana practically all the fucking ep's and guilty crown

>i feel the same!

+ 1

Totally my top anime to cry non stop during a week-end. If someone do not tear off after seing Clannad or Lie in april ... Imagine how i was devastated after seing them.

I already cried when Jiraiya died so ...

I forgot : Puella Magika Madoka ... just buy boxes of tissues

youtube.com/watch?v=ySYnytggaoI