Is political terrorism effective or detrimental to a movement? If Breivik had slaughtered that island today...

Is political terrorism effective or detrimental to a movement? If Breivik had slaughtered that island today, how would it affect the current political climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxMP4IAkgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=DEqZ1AHxJNY
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY
youtube.com/watch?v=irfB9GUdjPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for a real political thread

Slaughtering the young generation of a leftist political group can't be a bad thing.

Looks like that baptist pastor dude from Phoenix

>rages about immigrating black muslims
>murders 100 native born white atheist kids

I think Brevik would still be seen as a total moron.

I think he wanted to deal with the problem from the top down.

Not just atheists. Communists. Each one of them would have brought in 100 black Muslims.

chang if he had attack black muslims you would be saying :
> rages about corrupted whites politicians
> murder 100 non-whites

Has there been an instance in history of violent terrorists getting their demands met on any significant scale?

McVeigh maybe? I'm not too savvy on the subject, which is why I asked about it, but the Oklahoma City bombing seemed to influence government policy.

Go to 29 minutes in to this video to see a good breakdown of evidence that non-violent campaigns are more successful than violent ones at achieving goals, even at overthrowing governments.
youtube.com/watch?v=vxMP4IAkgpU

Only polshits can’t understand that a pecuful revolt is the best revolt.

How would the Bolsheviks have achieved power without violence? How would the American revolution successfully go down without violence?

>murders 100 leftist traitors, mainly the youth wing of their party.

Implying those two revolutions were needed in the first place

tbqh user.

He made a very big impact. In the long run of things he woke many people up, for what is to come and how "our" press (owned by jewish "americans" now) are trying to demoralize the people. It has had a lot of impact on online activity too. Eearlier here locally, one would use to ban people for trolling to hard or being an asshole, as he was all over the board. Now they don't do this anymore, the policy changed. We now want to bring all these extremist to the conversation table and be keked at and proven wrong instead and etc.

The problem is now however, that since then our own local social media have been replaced by jewish ones too. So they are censoring everyone that even speaks against their agenda. No worries though, we just stop using that and have other means.

I'm drunk, but he had a massive impact. In this how disgusting it might sound, I am grateful. People will realize more and more to this uncomfy side effect, as he predicted. It's not like blowing up those people during the war to fuck the germans not even close, but somewhat up there, to wake people up and smell the coffee

sacrifices needed to be made is what I am saying.

We're not unreasonable here or plastic fantastic out of the earth phonies, we're real and realistic, bound to this earth as we say. He had an impact, as much as we don't want to admit that

> watch this video full of lefties, kikes and dykes you violent subhumans.

I fucking hope it happens and if history teaches us anything it's that tyrants and their shills get the rope eventually.

You think the government was more careful about accidently murdering civilians due to the Oklahoma bombing? Seems unlikely.

have you ever muh wikangz age?

not remotely the same though, you just demorolize the enemy so much through raids, that they give up and ask you to rule them. This is how our nephew russia was founded by the swedes, check it

it would be a perfect day

You're deluded, vodkaflag. Yes, peaceful revolutions are best, but violence is sometimes necessary to bring them around. We wouldn't have had Liberty without the Terror. And you eould not have tolerated living under Czars.

Depends of the context. Now, detrimental since it can be weaponized against the movements targeted. In a contested situation, it can be seen as a victory against the other side. Nonetheless, its not my stuff. Brevic is a perfect example : look, he is a nationalist and kills children. A disaster for nationalism: inefficient, huge PR damage. Not surprising since he is a freemason, not a nationalist, and it is a perfect false flag. Assymetric warfare requires dirty tactics, but at least, targets meaningful people, not innocents.
If he did the same with officials, journalists or bankers, then yes, it would have been a statement : "we can reach you. You are not invicible". Here its just perfect to make nationalism look bad. Which was the goal he even LARP as natsoc.

No more Wacos, no more Ruby Ridges, those filthy animals in the federal government would have rolled over the ranchers protesting in Nevada and Oregon if they didn't worry about the consequences.

Pure speculation. Some of those kids could have grown up to recognize their cucked upbringing. The truth is that those kids had more potential than 10000 North African / Middle Eastern immigrants

Pic related. Dig. Not a meme. Its another inside job.

I just don't think the bombing caused that change in policy as much as increased media presence.

It's absolutely terrible, and it's sure to bring out the feds. The last thing you want is to look worse than the state itself.

It's not cucking, it's cultural expansion; you have to appeal to normal people in order to get political clout.

Breivik justified it with a few rare traits;
He didn't go down as a madman
He wrote an entire manifesto that justified his actions

But it's still bad, because it scares off the normies. Breivik made the extreme right even more unacceptable than it already was.

>made extreme right look more unacceptable
The goal, all along. Remember, terrorism is mostly a state sponsored activity. I have no love for the reds, but look what NATO did in italy and elsewhere. Supporting commie terrorists and letting them kill people to make them look bad.

Oh thank the gods, I thought I only had two beers left, but I had three

>Queen Ellisiv, wifu of Harald Hardråde who fell at stamford bridge.
>Our nephew is a big boy today
youtube.com/watch?v=DEqZ1AHxJNY

Damnit I couldn't find an english translation, you have to find it your self, google is never nice. This was our king that fell at stamford in 1066 while reclaiming his rightful claim to the english throne. The battle with the 3 haralds. Later his friend, in full fury when he hear what happened, took all of england which for ever since was under their throne. That was Villhjalm earl of Ruða/Rouen. When he left the farm, he was so angry and in such a rush to get there, that he killed his own wife by accidentally kicking her in the chest with his spurs as she came to tell goodbye and he just rushed away. He.. didn't even know until a long time after.

He took england though, and remove that danish king.
Pic is from his place in oslo
>Ellisiv(not her russian name btw) was the gratest of daughters five, she was really good at horse back, and was slim and sportsly. And yes we like russia here, it's our nephew and our liberator
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

>The Reichstag Fire
>9/11
>Lockerbie Bombing

I think if it is properly implemented in a way that the situation can easily be manipulated by people in positions of power than it can prove to be a very powerful tool. If it is just a lone terrorist acting to further their own agenda it may succeed in spreading their ideology, but I believe their it harms their movement in the long run because the regular population would never come to accept what they have to say. The average citizen abhors violence, but that disgust can be manipulated if carefully cultivated by either a growing political wave, or an established political power.

I pity you

i honestly think if he'd done it today (and it's actually a bit weird to say this as so many kids died) but i believe his "message" would have been heard and agreed with by a lot more people, especially the norwegian folks as to the very least of how and why this madman did what he did.

What does that even mean, you idealistic moron.

That's a very real possibility, perhaps it is a mix of both.

The loss of a kid can be worse than the loss of your own life though.

Overall, I think the whole situation is muddled and confusing, and perhaps that means he failed. The one thing he might succeed in is bringing awareness to muslim invasion and being vindicated later on, thus furthering his ideology and strengthening future anti-muzzie sentiment.

>muhh appeal to the normies
What does an Ancap know

Breivik slaughtered an entire generation of future lefty politicians.

Harald was also promised to marry his daughter, yes he was supposed to be monogamous and shit you know since supposedly christian and stuff, but that's not what our customs used to be. A man could have several wives.

Villhjalm thought the was ficking his wyfu or wanted to too, so he got really angry at him the winter before in 1065/1066 when he spent his time there with them in normandie, but it wasn't that, he wanted his daughter. So they were promised to marry(allthough he was already married to Tsar Jaroslav's daughter ellisiv, that's elisabeth) his brother was the one who brought christianity here, so he wasn't so used to these new rules

Most men only had one wyfu(who can handle more seriously), but some of the earls and kinds had more

Nah. Its a despicable false flag, and even as a Natsoc, i see this as disgusting.
He is a fucking child killer. Who else than autists and psychos would rally us after that ? If he wanted to fight the invasion, why not going in a killing spree in migrant neighborhoods ? Why not killing some politicians ? Why not the dealers, the grooming gangs, the muslim activists ? No. He targeted innocent kids. And did much harm to our cause.

Why don't they make movies out off all this stuff?
I haven't seen movies or tv shows in years now and they are all bleeding.

I mean ffs, right here, I just fucking gave you the script. Even chicks would love this. Drama a king wanting to have more than one wife, which is unheard of with christians, but he did or almost still. Ellisiv was his only wife and she was heart broken when he died, he seemed immortal when he came from byzantine to novogrod. Reming kebab, removing whatever, getting arrested for wanting to go home to take the throne. Then getting broken out of jail, go to the emperor an poke his eyes out as punishment before he left. The thing was he was a chickmagnet, so that lazy no good emperor's wyfu had the hots for Harald, and got upset when he was going home as she wanted him. Soo.. as chicks do, she started shit, and the weak cuck husband complied. It was obviously she that ran the place not he.

Then geats his wyfu, the most beutiful grill in all of russia, still not saticified, because england was his under treaty.
>Fall, because no armor
>Not even started waring yet
>All army at beach
>Faggot jew anglo, with no honor, sends a arrow in his troat instead of meeting and fighting fairly.

NEVER TRUST AN ANGLO well actually dane

If i may add. If as a natsoc i look at this and want to vomit, imagine the normies ? How could they want to rally in defense of european culture and the white race...if its about killing innocent teenagers ? He did not raised any awareness. Cologne mass rapes did. Criminality does. But him ? Well, according to his acts, he is like niggers and mudslimes. Unworthy of living here. And since he is one of our own, and we should not dump our trash in other people lands, as we would like it for ours, he should be executed. Traitors get the bullet, but criminals too.

>Hello fellow NatSocs

\o
Hail comrade. May you prosper and see your people thrive. Whoever they are. May virtue be rewarded, and sin punished.

Anders Behring Breivik was raised by a single mom who abused him. His child psychiatrist called him mad.

Why some on pol rally around him when he was a literal white nigger. Single mom product who dropped out of the last year of high school, had a nose surgery because he wanted a more aryan nose (lol). He moved overseas and sold fake diplomas/certificates before moving back in with his mother in his late 20s/early 30s and ended up a loser who was locked in his home playing WoW and browsing the net.

Quee Ellisiv she was
I gardariket's novograd,
Jaroslav was emperor great,
Of daughters he had five,
Ellisiv was one of them

Queen Ellisiv she was
Jaroslav was her father
Her husband
King harald of norways land

Ellisiv beautiful was
wore the most precious cloth in all of russia
She was oldest of female siblings five
Her father brought her forth

Able and slim,
brave at horseback,
then everyone was called to party
many wanted her as a bride

Looks like the sandniggers behind bataclan and charlie. Like Action Directe or similar movements in italy during the cold war. Some lunatic loser(s), often with criminal recards, easily manipulated, lots of travels including suspicious destinations, but supposedly not detected by any intelligence service, goes on a rampage while police forces have a unusual response time and do not intervene until he did the thing. Its like...a pattern.

It amazes me how much of your own history, you don't even know.

youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY

This is a song about the stem father of your royal family. You call him rollo

everything I posted here btw is ancient songs from that time that has survived

youtube.com/watch?v=irfB9GUdjPE

a modern song.

Yeah no, he attended a couple meetings and literally anyone can join.

detrimental if the country you're doing it to is stable and first world.
effective if you live in a third world shithole.

you're better off doing it like the commies and leftists did
>take over universities
>educate the next generation
>repeat

The only one with the fucking spine to do something and stood firm in his beliefs. Optics isn't worth fucking shit when the majority is being fed leftist rhetoric constantly through media.