Prison School 250

Hana on a date with Kiyoshi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck this shit

You can never tell with Hiramoto but looks like the mary sue will actually win this, if he follows the typical romance structure. Kiyoshi is also conviently forgetting all the stuff Hana has made him go through. It'd be a shame really.

Why is Jewyoshi such a piece of shit? Nobody is safe from his handrubbing ways

You're going to be happy with this chapter then.

>You're going to be happy with this chapter then.
This is chapter makes me think she'll actually win. Kiyoshi is actually praising her, saying he respects her.

That's all

this was what kiyoshi was thinking of while she was peeing on him

Jesus fucking christ, calm down.

Oh shit, translation please.

Is that the face of the embodiment of greed?

he's been treated so badly that a single piece of kindness makes him like this

> full Hana chapter

Seriously, now that we're out of the cavalry can we get back a faster translation, one week if not two with break is unbearable.

Yes, and?

meaning he's pretty much an idiot who won't take long before falling for her, it almost happened at that time but the of being peed on kicked in and his thoughts about her pushed aside

the shame of being peed on*

Snipe it away from the spics of utopia

user what?

they're slow

indeed they are, can someone here do it?

Don't dump it if you're not translating, kokujin.

Protect her smile you faggot.

That must be some delicious stuff.

>mary sue
Retard

Someone should protect Kiyoshi's smile from Hana to be honest.

it's translated on mangafox fag

I don't read from plebfox.

it's not you fag

Shame Koreanbro is gone. That guy was great. Translation the moment a chapter came out was god-tier.

Hana won't do anything to make him cry now, she totally loves him now and know it

I don't think they've done this chapter though.

"Why'd you kiss me back then, Senpai?"

>Someone should protect Kiyoshi's smile from Kiyoshi to be honest.

Fixed that. He's self-destructing all on his own. And I doubt Gakuto and Mitsuko are the last people he's taking down with him.

That was all slut though. She's the one who wanted Gakuto and used Kiyoshi's greed to get him.

Gakuto is a big boy, he's responsible for his own actions.

Don't blame her; she saw a boy she liked and tried to get closer to him. Kiyoshit is just a traitorous moneygrubbing jew that sold out his own brother. Slut-chan issa good girl dindu nuffin

She NTR'd Mitsuko. Klutz-Chan didn't deserve that.

>Kiyoshi forced Gakuto to be lewd with Slut
Fucking retards, I swear.

Gakuto put out 1000 yen to extend their little tna himself.

He's responsible for his lewdness

mari is the best girl though

Of course not, he did allow her to climb into the box for dosh though instead of just transporting Gakuto.

She has the best tits. Nice and plump, but not ridiculous like Meiko.

they are so fucking cute together.

Chiyo is the bump on the road that makes the journey exciting. youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU

That much I could tell from her flashback

this

and a terrible personality

Stay mad Chiyofag

True. Banging body, shit personality. It balances out.

What the fuck are you doing ?

Her personality is fine, she just needs to get over her prejudices and issues about men. I'm sure by the end she will.

>Mary Sue

Who in Prison School is a Mary Sue?

Hana, mostly because there's never any consequences for her shitty behaviour.

>saying this after screwing over Mitsuko and Gakuto.

what happened to her control over ravens?

Somehow people with control over ravens always lose that ability halfway through their series, just like Damon from Vampire diaries, whose ability to call ravens vanished three episodes into the season without being mentioned ever again.

Not that I miss it, just wondering.

What'S worse is that Kiyoshi didn't even wheel them to a discreet location.

Gakuto was thinking with his dick though. He threw Mitsuko under the bus for the promise of some slut-pussy.

>Hana's behavior
>no consequences

I know that you are shitposting/baiting, because no one who's truly read the manga would say shit like this.

I might be wrong but i don't think it was ever presented as her having control over them. Ravens are some of the smartest animals around, everything they did could just be trained.

The Snakes have gone as well.

Aren't they gone now? Maybe Hiramoto wanted to write them out of the story?

The only times I can think of was when in the early manga when the boys hated her for her violence and when she was sent to prison. But that didn't last long, did it? She cried she wanted out and she was almost immediately released. Since then nothing. Why do you think she's been getting progressively more hate? I've seen it a thousand times before.

>Why do you think she's been getting progressively more hate?

Who? From you?

Hana's actions always tend to screw Hana over. It's happened again and again. But to go over your examples:

>Boys are scared of her only once
They still are, but we barely see her really interacting with them ever since the end of the first arc. Even at the cavalry she remained focused on Kiyoshi. This might be the weak point of Prison School, actually.

>being released early from Prison
I'm pretty sure that Mari and Hana planned that from the very beginning. Mari knew that Kate was going to try and Hana's 'hatred' against Mari. What Kate didn't know was that Hana would never deceive her BFF like that.

You should even be ashamed of yourself of using the last example of Hana being a 'Mary sue.' It makes you seem not too bright.

he's pretty much writing Mari out of the story

>implying her and Kate won't make a come back and come out after fucking for days

>I'm pretty sure that Mari and Hana planned that from the very beginning
Doesn't change the fact that she was released early. So far you've only repeated what I've already stated. Good job.

Damn those snakes were good

Best metaphor for Lesbian Sex ever.

>complains of Hana being released because she's a Mary Sue
>point out it was a strategic plan set forth by Mari
>if Hana wasn't released Mari's plan wouldn't have worked and we would have to deal with Kiyoshi and Hana in prison together which means the cat would have been out of the bag sooner
>YOU ARE ONLY REPEATING WHAT I SAID HAHA11!!!!!

Ok.

The funniest thing about this meme is that there's people that actually believe it.

I miss him and those threads before namek arc.

Wait and seeeeeee

And it's ambiguous enough that if Hiramoto wanted to, he could totally go for that. Or go the other way. He's very good at being able to play both sides of the street for as long as he wants to.

>"Mary Sue" is judged as a poorly developed character, too perfect and lacking in realism to be interesting.
>a ludicrously empowered author proxy

Which of those explains Hana?

Kiyoshi x Hana OTP

>too perfect and lacking in realism to be interesting
These. And she is kind of underdeveloped too to be honest. At least compared to a lot of other characters.

Sounds literally like Chiyo. People would be less mad about her if she had more chapters to grow as a character.

I don't think any of the main 6 or so girls could be called underdeveloped. Some might have had more screentime than the others, but they all have distinct personalities and character quirks.

Chiyo is protrayed almost as a retard who constantly misunderstands the most basic things though.

And I'm pretty sure the only people mad about Chiyo are angry Hanafags.

I mean she's nice to a fault, does everything she ever does for the sake of someone else, and has retard strength.

Also dude sumo lmao

C-cute....

>has retard strength
She couldn't even lift a scrawny little skeleton.

Kate's lesbo core and smugness is like a lead weight

Actually I'd say of the girls of the two student councils, it's Mitsuko who's the least developed and has had the least screentime. Though now that Gakuto has screwed her over, I expect to see a bit more of her developing as she deals with it. I think she might try and enlist Kate to help her get back at Slut and Gakuto, but no-one here can predict with any certainty ehat Hiramoto will do next.

How is Hana too perfect? Please explain.

>And she is kind of underdeveloped too, to be honest.

>Hana
>one of the most complex characters in the series
>has already changed from the beginning of the manga to now
>underdeveloped

I think you are mistaking Hana for Chiyo user.

>it's Mitsuko who's the least developed and has had the least screentime

You don't need a lot of screen time to be developed as Naruto proved, but I do agree. Mitsuko needs more development. I do hope that we see more of her in the future.