Starbucks is in full damage control mode

Starbucks is in full damage control mode

>an image went viral showing a supposed employee saying that it was contaminating white customers food
>Starbucks is out in full force saying the image is fake and the person does not exist
>Some believe it is real and Starbucks is trying to save face

To see Starbucks in full damage control
mobile.twitter.com/Starbucks/with_replies

To give Starbucks some ideas
ideas.starbucks.com/

Right wing safety squad investigation unit is looking into the matter, to see if it’s real or an elaborate troll by a Sup Forumstard

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Image in question

It does show Isis support

Her password is probably reset by now

Starbucks closed due to AIDS
I want to see flyers anons.

Starbucks closes all Atlanta area locations in response to possible HIV infections.

HUGE if possible

it has a tatoo on its arm

SOURCE NOW

user posted this from the last thread

Reminds me of the habbo hotel

holy shit this is an abomination,

It is a troll. We figured it out 20 threads ago. Keeping larping faggots

Old thread

I was wondering when your faggot ass would show up

Here is more info from the last thread

Some user called up the supposed Starbucks in question last night and said the manager told them “she isn’t here right now”. Take that however you may.

The trolls are here. Bring it on faggot. Explain your reasoning or can you even?

Not how the real world works. Sorry, autists.

I have no idea if this person actually exists, if they did what they claimed, are lying about it just to fuck with people, or if it's a huge larp.

The problem is, neither do any of you.

That's a good way to lose a lawsuit over slander/libel. This isn't a case where video of someone getting hit with a bike lock exists. There is no proof any of these things happened. None. Other than a screen shot of a facebook group, where a member can post anything they want to.

I can't believe this has to be explained to you.

Reminder

ITT

>Shills from Starbucks corporate
>Starbucks shareholders
>Soyboy baristas
>PermaSkepticks
>Newfags
>Black Nationalists??

Normies @donald know more than newfags. (YESTERDAY)

Megathread Locked

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood/

Lets hope the SJW mods don't shut us down

This meme has taken on a life of its own

Report this post, I'm done with faggots shilling every single thread, just report their posts until they get auto banned.
Fuck you nigger

You're back! I kept it going while you were gone.

Thanks for baking all the new breads user

>linking to reddit
kill yourself

Starbucks stock price

>posts are fake
>we do not have an employee by that name
>we are working with local authorities

If the whole thing is fake, how could they be working with "local authorities"? Local to what? HQ? So they called up the Seattle PD for help deciphering some fake social media posts?

To say nothing of calling something "fake" before you've actually investigated it...

Reported for raiding

This opens up the posibilities to atack kike corporations with real or fabricated evidence.

And your poof that phone call actually happened?

It's no more credible than me saying "Hey, there are purple 300 ft. penguins flying around your house, right now!"

See where the problem is? "I saw it on Sup Forums hurrrr" is not proof, or evidence.

You think the mods care? They hate us and purposely undermoderate us

>It's no more credible than me saying "Hey, there are purple 300 ft. penguins flying around your house, right now!"
It actually is, you complete retard

>i tell you I killed someone
>you call the cops and report me
>slander!
I can't believe this has to be explained to you.

Kek, looks like a Sup Forumslack false flag. Ticks too many boxes.

Own up, which one of you is behind this?

previous

start up your tweeter accs fags
@Starbucks

Don't try asking with your a "GasJewzKeK" account.
Be a regular joe, ask an honest question, why did they allow this to happen?

"Working with local authorities" to get subpoenas for Sup Forums and other websites and Twitter to get your IPs, to sue you for libel/slander.

Just watch. They can afford much better lawyers than you can.

this info probably isn't correct, it's from someone with a similar name but she lives like 50 miles from Atlanta

>punctuation
>half decent grammer
>spelling
>capital letters
>uses android

This is not a nigger

What makes you think evidence is needed? Can you prove it’s bullshit?

Explain how it's more credible, sweetcheeks. We'll wait for you to hamfist your way through logic.

Lmfao!!! I haven't watched that movie in years!!

fake and gay

yeah, they're going after us but not after the nigger tranny who wrote it on fb

this in the country where a book just was published claiming the president has incestuous lust for his daughter

fuck off shill

>hurr do explain how a phonecall is more credible than me telling you there are 300ft purple animals flying out of my ass.
Shill

When you're posting that a company has employees fucking with customer's food, it's now lawsuit territory, if it's not true.
Go ask any lawyer. I'll wait.

Because this actually has been known to happen brainlet.

>grammer

Make it happen Sup Forums !

I'm not making any claims, the burden of proof isn't on me. But then, I'm not posting damaging images for Starbucks all over the internet like a spastic, so they won't ask for my IP, I have no reason to be concerned if it's real or not.

it involves some nigger being a nigger and bragging about doing nigger things to other niggers, so we'll fudge on the dual authentication and background checks

If the person was trolling, in a private FB group, there's no reason to go after them.

I love this. You autists are gonna cornhole yourselves, and I'm gonna laugh every step of the way.

>denbts

>the president has incestuous lust for his daughter
All you gotta do is watch the videos where his creepy ass is leering at his own daughter. Nasty ass bitches.

The person who made the original post said they did it. Prove that they didn’t. It doesn’t matter what we can prove. If they are lying is irrelevant, they made a claim and people are reacting to that claim.

An alleged phone call. Prove it happened.

Oh, my, there went your credibility.

Dumbass. Do you believe every post on Sup Forums as 100% real? Are you THAT stupid and naive?

Not evidence or proof. Keep trying, mouthbreather.

In order to be slander or libel you have to demonstrate that the defendant had malicious intent and knew for a fact the allegation was untrue.
Kill yourself. I'll wait.

The images are of a Facebook post you moron. How can you be this retarded?

Reported for reddit

Ah, so you don't have any actual proof any of it is real. But you're gonna neckbeard and stubbornly continuing to accuse Starbucks employees, even fictional ones, of felonies.

Gotcha. Never change, Sup Forums. Never change. You're still the best free entertainment going.

I fucking love you glorious autists

It's not on me to prove anything, dummy. I'm not claiming anything, you are.

Lol, this is a true event IMO. I'm waiting to see how this shakes out

Ah, the neckbeard armchair lawyer has arrived.

LOL.

This should be good.

>lick both sides of bread prior to making
guillotine
now

>prove it
>ignores the proofs posted in every thread

Fuck off Starbucks corporate. You are in this mess because of how your public relations department handled the situation. Real or not it was unprofessional and uncaring as fuck. I hope your market value crashes because you dont give a shit about your consumers or even your employees. Gas yourself.

Why do they ONLY use specific words? Anyone else see the trick they are pulling?

They use the present tense to say that no one works here by that name, but don't say that she has never worked for them

Can we get a line of questioning asking if she EVER worked for Starbucks?

>It's no more credible than me saying "Hey, there are purple 300 ft. penguins flying around your house, right now!"
>no more credible than
>no more credible
I reply with
>Yes, it literally is
And the reason for that is one of those is possible, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
To which you proceed to change the question being
>Is this more credible than this?
to
>CAN YOU PROVE EITHER HAPPENED?
To wich I will simply reply, we have many reasons to believe not only the phone to be true, but this entire scenario.
While you, on the other hand, can't provide a single shred of evidence of the opposite, because you are a mouthbreathing cocksucking retarded shill.

Slit your throat, you brainless nigger

Yes, pretty obviously this.

Fake as fuck, even if the girl is real. I'm fine seeing Starbucks squirm though

I’m not claiming anything you absolute retard. The person made a post saying what they said and people saw it and reacted to it. This isn’t very hard to understand. Whether she is lying is not relevant. What matters is what she said.

>The problem is, neither do any of you.
Until a woman who proves her kid had a hot chocolate on that day.

It isn't the first time that such a thing happens, and the offenders get caught because it being spread of social media. Go suck another nigger cock dumb meme flag shill.

It's obviously a Aussie shitposter. no nigress can reach that level of bants

Problem here is none of what "she" claims can be proven to have occurred. At best maybe Starbucks can sue "her" for affecting their stock price or some shit.

Too articulate for a nog...and too much work for one too.

Fake.

But Starshits deserves the bad press for their hire 10000 refugees virtue signaling bullshit.

Yeah, this is obviously fake. This is Sup Forums's conception of the world. People don't dress like that in 2018, and Shanell is obviously a fake name.

I go to a liberal arts college and I go to Starbucks and the modern day sjw doesn't look or act a thing like this.

Shutup you dumb faggot

And the (((lawyers))) are circling overhead.

just look at this amount of damage control
he's going all out

Not true. I'm in the Atlanta airport and it's still open

>proofs

I see nothing that could pass for evidence in a court of law. And, what is being discussed is one post, made anonymously, claiming to have called a Starbucks and was told that this person didn't work there. There is no proof that the post was real, no proof the call actually happened, or that what was said actually was said.

But you keep spitting and babbling, autist, that's the real show here.

Why the fuck do you care if its real or not? we can use this against the kikes.

Do you get paid in coffee?

>decent grammer
>niggers can't be articulate
>must be fake
Fake or not..enough attention has been brought to this subject. There will be a investigation.
This SHOULD be investigated, this is SICK!

LOL. Aw, is someone triggered? Boo hoo.

And no, baby boy, I don't work for Starbucks, nor do I buy their shitty overpriced stale coffee.

I just like mocking autists like you who believe everyone they read on the world's most notorious troll site.

>LOL. Aw, is someone triggered? Boo hoo.
>14 posts by this ID
Someone is definately triggered

Mods are kiked. Don't expect them to ever do anything but actively hinder the board unless they are removed.

Aw, another snowflake is triggered.

Look, spastic, just bellowing things doesn't make you right. The post I'm referring to has no credibility, and nothing you sputter and lisp at me will change that.

You have NO reason to believe that post, other than your own autism, and I'll keep rubbing that in your dumb, downs face until you get it.

If you actually saw the profile and thought it was real, whew lassie

>that this person didn't work there

Wrong. The fact that you are skewing even that is proof you are shilling.

You're the greatest spastic in this thread lad.
Your reddit spacing gives you away btw, you have to go back.

Where is this from? I thought it was a different location, not Savanah you donut

>Whether she is lying is not relevant. What matters is what she said.
Pick one.

This is like shooting retarded fish in a barrel.

Calm down already spastic

>i am soooo one of you
>only the alt-right can use this flag

>Be me, sbux shill
>Pretend im one of the autists
>Threaten ppl of lawsuit
>Not working
>Scaremonger with ip dox 5hreats
>Claim SBUX has unlimited funds to lawyer sue pwn
>Not working
>Call corporate for backup
>"You ARE the backup "

Not how the world works, dummy. Go say that to a judge, and tell me how long and how hard he laughs at you, before he tells the bailiff to smack you in the nuts and throw you out of his courtroom.