Wait, what?!

Wait, what?!
Professor Ursula has been Chariot the whole time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HoSdUmIgAE)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake news

Who could have thought?

I fucking called it from the start. Obvious shit like this is why anime is going downhill. Like, have they ever heard of subtlety?

The... original OVA shows you she is Chariot as soon as she shows up as Ursula. What exactly do you mean you called it from the start?

He didn't watch it. Only Sup Forums autists give a fuck about trugger shows.

How will user escape from this one?

Nah dude. Their names aren't even similar!

People not getting Ursula is Chariot makes me understand why hollywood thought it was a good idea to dumb down every movie they make

Something something slowpoke I'll post it in two years time.

Good morning Slowpoke

I called it too! I am so smart

you make it sound like they were trying to be subtle at all

the show was doing everything in its power to tell you Ursula was Chariot. If they were really trying to surprise anyone they would've done a big reveal.

lost my shit

It's nice to see bit of effort when these days fansubs basically barely exist

What was actually the reason for doing this though

I hear your generation likes participation trophies.

Good job.

Attention. They crave for people to post screencaps of it.

>not editing the subtitles to match the perspective

shit effort

How could anyone still think Ursula wasn't best girl?

Only virgins can active the last word.

I miss Chariot flying with no pantsu.

Can you do perspective with soft-subs? I thought you could only rotate and skew.

>time to tell Akko everything
>oh fuck, I mean time to get sent off on a pointless errand for the entire episode
>this episode opens with an indeterminate timeskip and still no "telling Akko everything"
>giant fucking battle with Sexy Chariot mode active (this is the real soundtrack to that scene by the way youtube.com/watch?v=6HoSdUmIgAE)
>Akko doesn't wake up through the entire event
>finally time to tell Akko everything
>except that I'm Chariot, and that Croix is dangerous
God damn it

Ursula isn't very smart.

Why in an anime filled with cute and somewhat lewd teenager witches, the cake happens to be the only one who makes my heart go doki doki?

yes you can

I'm quite mindblown as well. I mean who could've thought. I only realized later that there are hints that point her being Chariot. Still can't believe about it. Amazing reveal, Trigger.

Shit like this is why I stopped downloading Commie. Every time they go creative my computer derps and I have to pause and watch the scene frame by frame to actually read what they put in.

>Chariot's grades fucking sucked throughout school
She was obviously Akko-level dense and has never fully gotten beyond that even after becoming Cutie Honey: SUGOI SUGOI Edition.

This was literally pointed out in the OVA and I'm pretty sure in the first episode too. How did you not know? Who is this autistic?

>Who is this autistic?
Akko, who has failed to question why Ursula can recite the owner's manual for the Shiny Rod that belonged to Shiny Chariot who went looking for the mystic words of which Ursula happens to know almost all of them. Diana might even have figured it out at this point if Ursula didn't doctor the school records.

Because you have good taste.

Why is Akko so stupid?
Even Croix that just joined luna nova knew it was Ursula=Chariot after a few days.

Even Diana is stupid for not knowing that Ursula is Chariioo

How ancient is your pc and what player and codecs are you using?

>people taking this post seriously