Gantz

What was his fucking problem?

You mean, beside they trying kill him?

He's a sociopath but his classmates were unrealistic pieces of trash so they deserved it

How did Tae survive the atmosphere?

it provides protection the same way the suit protects the exposed head

Reika is forever best girl and perfect waifu material... Really miss Gantz manga

This, pretty much.

In the end Nishi got what he deserved, though.

Tonkotsu and Cherry were the best couple of Gantz.

Cherry was also best boy

That's not Izumi

How exaggerated is bullying in manga? Do they really write 'kill yourself' and put mourning flowers and shit on their desk? Seems pretty excessive.

Japanese are cowards, they act nice in front of you but talk behind your back.

They really weren't cowardly in that scene. Then again I highly doubt thos would ever happen in real life, they all fucking threw him out of the window.

>your classmates will never hate you so much that they throw you out of the window
Why live

That's kind of passive-aggressiveness is typical of Japan teenage kids though. I'd be more concern if that force dick sucking Cherry had to go through was actually common.

>it's totally not gay if it's bullying

Did seem pretty weird

It was so out of nowhere that they just decide to throw him out a window what the fuck like

Cherry was just too pretty for a boy.

When I was in school one gopnik schoolboy forced another one to suck his dick because that dude ate his potato chips. It was done in front of everyone (not in the school building, it was in some basement-like conditions) to prove that each of them are men of their words. But it was in Russia and I lived in the most gopnik part of the town.

If your bullies literally try to murder you then you're completely justified in retaliating.

Did anyone else think he's cute? Would've been so cute if the person who gave him the love letter was a boy.