Gg trump

gg trump

I gave blood yesterday and there were iv bags there. And thats in shitty Lubbock.

So outsourcing hurts Americans? Sounds like we need to promote more local production and stop using immigrants and foreigners to meet our needs.

Diversity is our weakness.

>Lubbock
san antonio here, friend.
iv bags as far as the eye can see.

>outsourcing
puerto rico is part of the united states, kid.

>Fat neckbeard posting on twitter
>My wife had to STAND for 30 MINUTES
>"Trump is responsible for hurricane"
>Trump had 10,000 federal employees on the ground
>Accused of not doing shit
>People in the PD of the capital of PR said mayor was hoarding supplies
>Mayor literally willing to kill her own citizens to stop Trump
>Third world shithole had power wiped out in entire country and Trump doesn't have a magic wand
>Literally blames all problems on Trump and is constantly miserable
>Probably "ironically" like suicide memes

I wish people like this would man up enough to just kill themselves.

That fat fagoot has food as his background and nachos as banner.he also says nachos for all...with....and wait for it.....MEDICARE.someone has to pay for his unhealthy fat ass.....

>it's Trump's fault that the Puerto Rican people sat around waiting for the USA to help them and even hindered relief efforts.

>implying all fucking IV bags in the world is made in Puerto Rico
yeah right

also
>swollen prick golfs
what the fuck is he gonna do, fix the factory himself?

When a retard who knows nothing about healthcare posts an ignorant statement like this...
>>what is a "push drug" vs an IV drug
crawl back to your supply closet libtard

Hi, ShareBlue. Are you doing yoga for the day of the rope?

>My wife’s nurse

What a cuck.

>tfw no one will remember that guy for his large penis and instead for his fat body .

i'll need to see it to believe it

There's fears of most of the island coming to Central Florida for good.

>what the fuck is he gonna do, fix the factory himself?
He could do literally anything. And I literally mean literally. He could do anything in the world. Anything except golf. That's the one thing he shouldn't be doing yet it's the thing he does the most. He could actually just sit in the white house watching spongebob all day, that at least would be better than golfing.
Alternatively, the best thing he could be doing right now is his j o b

I can buy IV bags of nearly anything from nearly any farm store....IV kits too.... OP is baiting

I’m in Colorado. My wife is a nurse, and she says this isn’t true.
Probably shouldn’t believe every thing on the internet, faggot.

This is one of those tweets libshits retweeted 50,000+ times despite being a proven hoax and despite that guy having previously posted proven hoaxes. The Left is Lemmings.

Literal bullshit. I work for a medical manufacturer and we make iv bags and loads of other shit in Alabama. Didn't even know PR had a facility, most are in the southeast or Asia.

The IVs, Donald

Hello Shariablue! If you are paying any attention at all to world events, you would know your statement is BS. Hence, paid schill

Lie

Hey dumbass, I thought you lefties wanted Trump to not be president. You know what Trump isnt doing when he's playing golf? Being President. Fucking moron

would it be better if he played tennis? no. How will doing anything (apart from actually fixing the factory himself which is impossible) at all help the repair the factory? it wont. He seems like he is doing his job just fine

2/10 bait made me reply

Soyboy is just mad he didn't get free papertowels from trump

Absolutely and unequivocally false and has been proven so. Nice try though fella

>The president is responsible for hurricanes

Flat-out lie. Our local hospitals have plenty of IV bags and plenty in stock.
They’re also manufactured by McKesson and Matrix, both of which have factories in the continental United States.

FOAD OP.

SLIDE THREAD
SEEN THIS POST AT LEAST 5 TIMES
SAGE AND IGNORE

GO EAT A FUCKING DICK OLLIVER WILLIE SYOU COTTON PICKING NIGGER

everything about this post is reddit tier cringe

Shut the fuck up cock muncher

Maybe we shouldn't rely on a brown people island for crucial medical supplies

The factory isn't the point. The iv thing is irrelevant since we know it isn't true. My point is that he's giving everyone all this ammunition to attack him with. Why? It's not hard to just not golf. Like just stop. Or at least golf less. He's making the people who voted for him look like retards. Not only did he criticize Obama for golfing on numerous occasions but he also boasted about how "oh when I'm president I won't have time to golf because I'll be too busy making America great again" and look at him. He's probably golfing right now.
So actually, yeah, playing tennis would be better.

im going to fart in your mouth

paying a faggot 9k a month to shit post...they should just talk to the local leafs instead of wasting their money

President doesn't have absolute power, this isn't a fascist/totalitarian regime where he can do whatever he pleases. Despite what you mentally unstable leftists think.

Come on goy, you didn't think I was gonna help you when I got elected.

The power is back on at the Baxter plant and production will resume this week. Issue resolved. Thank you, Mr. President.

maybe you should take care of your countrymen you fucking spineless nog

Why bother? Why take pains to appeal to leftists when they're going to hate you no matter what?

>"That goddamn ZLURNFT! The only reason he walks on water is because he can't swim"

>shareblue
Isn't that some hillary shit?
Anyway i just came here to troll you cunts, seems to have worked just fine

Get the nurse a fucking chair then.

There is definitely a shortage. This started as a saline bag shortage. Then people started using larger bags of saline to fill empty small bags. Now there is a bag shortage. Some institutions having bags doesn't mean there isn't a shortage. That's not how distribution works.

Source: gf works in pharmacy administration at a big hospital. They have frequent meetings with C-suite about this. It is definitely real. What is has to do with Trump golfing I don't fucking know.

sage bullshit

>Shit that never happened the post

bring that manufacturing facility back to the US of A

>Baxter sent us a statement confirming that all of its facilities in the territory are connected to the local electrical grid, with backup diesel generators on tap in case of power outages. The company said it expects to “return to more normal supply levels for products made in Puerto Rico in the coming weeks.”

The company did clarify, however, that its Puerto Rican operations did not include manufacture of saline IV solutions, and that production of those products continues to run normally.

Puerto rico is a territory, not a state kid. They don't even pay domestic income taxes or have the ability to vote in federal elections.

Democrats control Puerto Rico