Meta Sup Forums

Hey fellas, I'm just stopping by from Reddit, just curious - how do you all manage to find such fitting and unique gifs/images for your posts? A lot of the images you fellas post don't even appear anywhere in the top results, no matter how I describe it to google. So, how do you find such good images/gifs? Are you browsing a particular site with all kinds of reaction images? Are you subscribed to a particular Tumblr that posts such content? How do ya do it? Thanks fellas.

Pic related was easy. It's a top result if you google "attractive white female."

Fuck off

Sage

kill yourself

Lurk more faggot.

Kill yourself faggot

Lol
What kind of question is that?

kys

First I park my car
Then I fuck your bitch

We get all our pictures from lemonparty.org

You're welcome and happy memeing.

eat that wonton soup
wet that wonton soup

Screenshot from vid tv show movies etc, some of us hoarding it or copying from someone post, insta, photostock etc. ask Sup Forums next time and kys

That system32 file keeps your computer from downloading the naughty and funny emote and reaction meme pictures.

Once you delete that, just search in your start menu using hash tags, like for example
#fuckyouOP
#killyourself
#youwerefailedabortion
#drinkbleach

This one comes from #indianspaceprogram

oh kek!

Hi friend, I'm sorry if you see rude responses but some subreddit is sending bots and turbo autists our way because they're very bigoted. You see, we're a board of peace.

To give you a warm welcome I will share with you a good animated meme.

It's a disgusted dog, hehe. Very funny for your reaction folder. As to where do we find these we make them. We do white meme magic here.

Checked, not a lot of variety there...

deleted system32, didn't do much. also, if I google variations of indian, poo, stephen king, it, sewer, street, I still can't see any image like what you posted in the results. Any more tips? Or did you make that one yourself?

>A lot of the images you fellas post don't even appear anywhere in the top results
google blacklists anything we like.

Thank you, Spain.

Fuck off. You reddit fucks just steal our shit anyways.

You're very welcome.
We all like a little giggle after a hard day of getting socially engineered.

Have a good day.

Lurk moar.

b-but her emails!

Proud Of Racial Genocide indeed

well.... have fun

>how do you all manage to find such fitting and unique gifs/images for your posts?
It's a gift, an inherent talent that cannot be taught.