What jobs can you do after you're redpilled? Pt. 2

I don't want a job, where I'll hate myself for doing it

NEET

Teach German in Africa and leave any school you don't like. You can do this because your high demand and low supply.

Old thread:

>where I'll hate myself for doing it

racecar driver
astronaut
bikini judge

CNC milling machinist for a small town, privately owned shop.

This

You sound like a liberal millennial lazy faggot. No such thing as a perfect job user, that’s why it’s called work. Just do something that you can take pride in and that gives you some level of satisfaction. For you, applying to your local cinema sounds like your speed

Just find honest work that'll allow you to spend time at home with your family and not keep you at work 80 hours a week, but also be able to keep up a suburban lifestyle.

Bump

It'd probably be pretty easy to get away with murdering migrants. Think of that as a job and not a hobby.

If you take memes aside, border control would be nice I guess. However becoming an ICE agent in Murica wouldn´t be so bad either kek

Is electrical engineering a good idea?

I just want to be a pilot

Probably. Not so much in Gemrany, since the market is flooded here. The reason is the low cost for university

-Auto/Diesel Technician
-CyberSecurity/Penetration Tester
-Cryptocurrency trader

or the best

start your own God damn company and BYOB.

What is the best engineering degree if I want to immigrate to Britain or a commonwealth nation?

I'm primarily interested in electrical engineering but people I ask tell me to go into IT.

M8 that´s even more expensive than getting a degree. However that goal is noble and I wish you the best. Don´t sleep around with too many Stewardesses though, being red pilled means, not feeding into degeneracy like sleeping with hundreds of women.

Go for it honestly. STEM is always welcoming and high paying, some people in some countries (were student loans are peanuts) just have a rough start...

but you´ll always find something eventually.

Get into compute programming and stay freelance, best decision I ever made. You work at your own pace and really you only keep company with those you want to. It also frees you from living where the jobs are. I live in the countryside where my mortgage is tiny compared to my city-living friends, only caveat was I needed a high speed internet connection which I have here.
It'll take you 3-5 years to build a portfolio big enough but after that you're set, currently I'm working on a major sub-contract for IBM and a few other minor ones and I easily make £60,000 a year

>US airlines
>having attractive stewardesses
Thats only in European, Asian, and Gulf Airlines dude

What are the top 3 languages you recommend an aspiring unemployed STEM programmer to learn well? I already know Python and VBA. What 2 user interface creation systems do you recommend learning well. I suppose I know HTML and CSS.

well?*

Bump

Diene dem Volk!
Werde Soldat!

checked

Day Trade crypto
Get rich
Fund movement

kek

Serve food fagface

True, they have men now

We ESL teachers know where the jobs with low supply are.

What, I thought you were joking. Too bad I only speak French and English
>Africa
>Teach German

You'd be surprised what you can teach in Africa. Language teachers stay the fuck out for a reason. Any demand is high demand when there's no supply.

Woukd you under Mutti Merkel?

i have a friend in peace corps and he said he is NEVER going back, but will lie and say he is on social media

I'm interested. I look for something better, for the $$$ only obviously

???

Giving private lessons, or teaching in a private school or what?

Both - after school I could give private lessons. I just want to make enough $$$ fast to leave Cucknada burn

China is your best bet to get hired overnight for no credentials whatsoever.

>China
nope, I'd rather die

Why don´t you go to Murica?

Just start dropping money in to crypto and retire in 2020.

Don't know where to start my citizenship application but I think I need a Green Card for 5 years first. But I really want to go to America, Constitution fuck yeah!

Do an online 40-hr online TEFL then. You can sing songs to kids in Korea in Japan for a year.

>in Korea in Japan
or Japan*

>but will lie and say he is on social media
reminds me of all my friends who did TFA

Ah true. I think I´d have to wait atleast 5 years too

I do armed security, it's not a perfect job but i get paid decent plus i detain and call the cops on niggers and other degenerates.