Can you imagine Sargon trying to sleep after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful Spencer pointed out he...

Can you imagine Sargon trying to sleep after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful Spencer pointed out he wasn’t as smart as he thought he was?

He probably crawled into bed late, after spending an hour salvaging his ego on another stream following his flight from the debate. His wife likely turned over and asked him what was wrong, and - breathing heavily - he brushed her off. Neither are sexually attracted to each other. It’s likely Sargon’s obesity prevents him from satisfying her.

She thinks about bringing up the fact that the family’s finances are only getting worse. Maybe he should leave YouTube behind and get a real job. But she doesn’t say anything - she’d hate for him to fly into one of his impotent rages and explode when one of her children, not his, misbehaves - which is inevitable given how little respect they have for the soft, jobless, man who pretends to be their father.

He rolls away from her. His fat prevents him from laying comfortably on his side. The pressure on his organs causes him perpetual unease. He can’t help but think about Spencer, the handsome, wealthy, man who humiliated him. He’s brought back to the terror and helplessness that he felt as a child being bullied by older boys for reasons he never understood. “I’m smarter than Spencer.” He says in his mind, “How dare Spencer treat me this way?” And yet, he knows that Spencer sleeps surrounded by a loyal cadre of followers who would risk their lives for him, next to a beautiful woman who he dominates in the classical sense. Spencer is a household name, and Sargon is now a joke in the only place that ever gave him attention.

Sargon wonders why he doesn’t inspire, why the only “friends” he has are strangers viewed through a computer monitor. He rationalizes, pleads with himself - all the time avoiding the real answer: For all his “intelligence,” others are instinctively repulsed by him and his nihilistic lifestyle.

He drifts to sleep and dreams what his life would be like in a better world. He has the financial security to live comfortably. His physical form is a true reflection of his self-worth. People desire him – women sexually and men ideologically. His ideas, shaped by decades of study and struggle, have changed the political zeitgeist. Then he looks in the mirror of his dream home and recoils in horror: He’s become Richard Spencer.

Awaking in a cold sweat, he shambles over to his desktop and checks Twitter. He’s a laughing stock. It’s like he’s a schoolboy all over again: He read all the books and got the correct answer on all the tests. He knew he was right and they were wrong, but no one cared then and no one cares now.

He feels a hand on his shoulder. A powerful black hand.

“Am I white?” Laurence Fishburne asks.

“I... I don’t know how to answer that.”

“Yes you do. Am I white?”

“I can’t say. I can’t let them win.”

“This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.”

“Blue. Give me the blue.”

And then Sargon wakes up, if you could call it that. He knows what he must do to be happy, but he can’t bring himself to do it. He’ll keep drowning himself in sugar, alcohol, and nihilism. The only thing he’ll leave behind when his body inevitably gives out is a Youtube archive, which will consist of increasingly petty videos with declining view counts. Eventually he’ll change his name and retreat to the lower management hell he was always destined for, his only forays into politics limited to glimpses of the men who dismissed him, his superiors in every respect, on television.

I would really like to give a fuck about Sargon but he looks like such a gigantic elitist condescending faggot I actually cannot handle it.

>Crooked smile and eyebrow raise

Stop posting this

Sargon objectively won

Sargon trapped Richard Spencer into admitting he wanted an aristocracy

Jews deserve an ethnostate because it's been here for 80 years.
Whites don't deserve an ethnostate because whites don't exist and have never had countries.

hey Spence your bullshit might work on the lemmings but it wont work here fuck off

Copy n Paste Faggot KYS

This is one of my favorite copypastas. Always makes me laugh

Lol get rekt newfag, turns out your stepdad is a dumb faggot

The trick is to just make the ethnostate really quickly

This pasta is better than mom's spegett

Nah, it's just to make one and then retroactively justify it due to length of time.
>True we killed all the Jews and kicked out all the browns, but the ethnostate's been here for a week so I guess you're just kind of stuck with it.

This is a good pasta

What is going on in that image? I see Based Stickfederal informant in the background - does he hit the skelleton?

John Lenon returned from the grave to plant a flag in some commie ass

I just finished Sargon's this week in stupid. Can't believe a guy is gonna be jailed for saying gas the Jews in a YouTube vid

You'd better believe it. We've become so chucked we're *literally* a joke.

Note that the minute that questioning the holocaust becomes illegal, people will come out of the woodwork with ridiculous new claims that they will describe as "undisputed" while dismissing previous critical examinations of the Holocaust as "widely discredited" - knowing that there is no way to disupte either of these statements without going to jail.

That's why so many people keep "challenging" Millineal Woes to debates about the JQ. They are trying to bait him into making an illegal statement. They will never have these discussions with the American proxies (like Mike Enoch) Woes suggests.