A new form of racism and sexism was discovered today. what will you do about it?

a new form of racism and sexism was discovered today. what will you do about it?

Source?

>An Examination of the Needlessly Complex Process Involved in Obtaining Cryptocurrency and How it was Designed to Keep Out Women and People of Color
Are...are they calling women and blacks retards?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. When you read shit like this, it does make you slightly uncomfortable, right? You feel like it's an attack on you, and that even though you did nothing wrong you are seen at the perpetrator?

Well, that's how the fucking normies feel too. Last time they pushed whites over and over and over again they got to the point they started shoveling jews in ovens as fast as they could run the damn things (allegedly).

Hell, we nuked 100,000 japanese just to see what would fucking happen, TWICE. I'm sure one whites snap this time it'll be like Armageddon.

If you read between the lines, that has been the entire Feminist and Black activist movements since they began

where is this from?

Leaf is right, this also applies to the whole
>Mandatory ID cards to vote are racist!
This implies niggers are too stupid/poor to have an ID. Liberals truly are the actual racists

White civilisation has made the mistake of letting subhumans survive twice;
When they were first discovered, and now in our modern world. Our ancestors were foolish enough to believe such inherently inferior species could ever pose a threat- They never expected their children would try to destroy themselves.

Lol nocoiners are this delusional
>it's a bubble!
>it holds no value in the real world!
>i-it's racist and a white man scheme!

Second request for source

>mfw i bought 37500 REQ at 0.25 two weeks ago
>mfw i am a racist

>1 post
>no source
bullshit thread.

>I WOMAN
>I DEMAND BITGIBS NOW
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPff
They are on the same stage as niggers

bait thread

this, do not bump.

O M G, this sooooo much tehe ;)

The same day an article comes out about African Millennials being nuts over cryptocurrency.
>get your stories straight, lefties.

O M G, I got double digits, GG everyone

Sup, fellow ReqBro? Definitely the comfiest hold for 2018, with Chainlink being a close second.

Lol lad this shit is everywhere.

How many women and PoC will fall for the crypto coin pyramid scam?
>not many because they have nothing to invest.

>By now you've probably heard of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2017. Maybe it got you thinking that you might want to be a Bitcoin millionaire yourself? Easy, right? Just head over to the local 7Eleven and buy a few Bitcoins and sock them away so you might have something to bequeath to your pets, right? Well not so fast, because the creators of Bitcoin have devised a process to obtain Bitcoins that is so convoluted and obtuse that the only explanation for implementing such a process is that it was meant to be exclusionary. Take two seconds to see who owns Bitcoins and who doesn't and it becomes painfully obvious what groups of people were meant to be excluded. Women and People of Color.

I'm dying

The original bitcoin was actually made to give economic freedom to these poor countries. Stupid braindead fuckheads are too stupid to even comprehend the technology.

This is great, finish the article and include your monero address. It's time for the people of vagina to stand up and demand our share in the crypto gains.

It's almost as if... people aren't really equal. But... but... but... that CAN'T be right, can it???

They also admit it when complaining about "white privilege" and "white supremacy"

>create NiggerCoin™ a well as a friendly user interface
>profit

if i where to give in to my evil ideas, i would be rich, have a cult with millions of followers, have nukes....

thank me i decided to remain a neet

spread awareness

APOLOGIZE POL!

to add

through the platform you control everything, you are the only exchange house so people can just download an app, and buy NiggerCoin in a couple of clicks

What the actual fuck? This spin has reached critical mass. Women and blacks are now too fucking dumb to do what anyone else can.

I can understand someone being confused if they're trying to be complient with various tax laws concerning their crypto trading, but it's piss easy to buy and trade crypto.

Darwin thought we'd exterminate them

>At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.

(The Descent of Man, 2nd ed., New York: A.L. Burt Co., 1874, p. 178)

So they should really think themselves lucky if their main problem is that they're too stupid to buy Bitcoin.

only color they care about is the color green my friend.

>Complex
>Women and niggers can't do it.
Color me surprised.

LOOOL I am a woman and I was not excluded I just got in too late but made around 15k so far.
I even knew about that shit since 2014 but just didn't do it.
Soon no woman or person of color will be taken seriously when news sites constantly spreading such bullshit.

Consider the following:
Most women are not much interested in tech stuff (I'm not an exception) and also rather risk averse. I also got cold feet and sold too early instead of holding through the dip. and PoC just don't read enough and are not curious enough to get informed about that.

doing a little cooking now. i will keep writing as long as thread stays up. dont need money. you can piece together the paragraphs.

The main complaint here seems to be that rich people have more money. Fancy that. Anyway, you don't have to be rich to buy into Bitcoin, I bought £20 worth the other day. These idiots seem to think you have to buy a whole coin.

You need to understand the jewish conspiracy to get into bitcoin. Women don't get it. Cryptos aren't designed against them, and those freaks are starving for pussy, so they will welcome them to any summit. They just don't understand why bitcoin was created and they lack of abstract thinking to understand it.

>Pic related is the Bitconf, women are not excluded, they just won't go.

> DESIGNED

Tits

>LOOOL I am a woman

post tits now, whore

Can someone make Sup Forumscoin where only white males are allowed to buy?

Who would have thought that something called cryptocurrency would be more complex than foodstamps.

We need to find a way to work bitcoins into the welfare system so that baboons and single mothers can get some, it's their turn.

White is all spectrums, so it makes sense. Darkies are void of color.

Jews go after Nazi
Shut then down. Block their means to make money
Nazis adopt Bitcoin
Now they are rich and can't be shut down
Niggers can't into bitcoin
Haha

you won't find one, it's literal fake news.

Com on brothers, chant it with me:

Crypto Might is Kryptonite.

>women and niggers start buying bitcoin
>men see retarded women and niggers buying bitcoin and understand that it will lead to a bubble
>men start selling
>bitcoin crashes
>women and niggers cry and sell at 1/10th of what they bought for
>men start buying again once it stabilizes
>new boom
This is not unlikely.

This

XOXOXO, you also got double digits, me too and it's the same one :)

that was fucking great

This probably has already occurred in multiple cycles, just not in large numbers.

In any case, women in general will be averse to crypto because they think it's too "volatile" and risky.

Came here to post this

No timestamp.
GTFO!

fuck you. That's more than enough.

don't be rude, he only asked for tits and not the timestamp

So is there a source article or are people just getting hysterical over Facebook tier bait as usual?

GIBS

We made nigger coin awhile back, there was much trading of niggers. In fact, I had a whole plantation full of ngrs

sadly, of course, the niggers didn't do much work

No and I can't find anything when I search for these terms

who here /linkmarine/ ?

There's all kinds of bitcoin is racist articles

>needlessly complex process
IT'S VOTER ID'S ALL OVER AGAIN OY VEY

The fact that roasties and niggers are too stupid to do basic financial management online, yet can figure out how to post endless filtered selfies on Faceberg and Instagoyim, and crime videos on WURR STAH HIBHAH is about as telling as it gets.

Oh, wait, no, it's my fault as a white male.

Day of the rope needs to happen soon.

Seriously, fuck this new fake news photo meme. I like to read the small print.

because their dumb and don't take initiative.

>This implies niggers are too stupid/poor to have an ID
I'm pretty sure that most states will give you an ID for free, so long as merely an ID and not a driver's/boating/whatever license.

>assuming that niggers will go to the government office and spend 20 minutes to get their IDs

So, you are a dyke right?

What will I do about it?

Nothing, probably. Mostly I'd be glad ignorant-ass darkies weren't involved in the cryptocurrency boom.

Coiners are desperate for new suckers so they can try and cash out
May as well leave people of color holding the bag

>durr wypipo bad have moni
>pibledge
>gibmealldat

The racism shit aside, it IS more complicated than it needs to be. It should be as simple as ordering something from Amazon. I can understand limited restrictions because this is essentially a way to divest in the banking industrial complex and the faggots will never make that easy but seriously... The registration process for umpteen different exchanges so that I can buy whatever coin for whatever reason I want is just silly. Just Take my money and send me the keys jerk.

Everyone involved in this shit is going to lose their money when people realize that the only production backing up the currency is drugs.

>needlessly designed tk keep women and poc out
So the writer is acknowledging that women and blacks arent smart enough for crypto?

Let's be honest this is a massive Jew and Chink pump and dump, perhaps the biggest pump-and-dump of all time. Buying into it doesn't make you smarter than anyone else, it just makes you more risk tolerant and potentially stupider if you don't even realize that this is what it is.

niggers been getting billions in ebt currency for years with zero investment or tax.

if you think buying bitcoin and storing it in a cold wallet is difficult then you are a retard.

no I'm straight but I have some male traits I guess. I also have autism which is a rather masculine disorder.

but that's not the way to make money. Ripple went up x7 in like one week.
With bitcoin you can't do that anymore.
So if you really want to make money you need to find out which alt coin will moon, invest and sell before it drops - or decide to hold. That is the risky thing that can bring money.

>because their dumb
Oh, the ironing

So basically the Illuminati got scared of Scalar Energy (can make a planet killer weapon with it) to the point that mixing everybody with niggers became the highest priority. All in a desperate attempt to keep the earth from blowing up. That sounds about right.

(The sick part is this joke is probably not too far from the truth.)

Anyways if this was real hands down it would be insulting to women and niggers. I think they are not that dumb to purchase any cryptocurrency out there.

funny although I don't get the details

BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO LEARN ABOUT IT AND BUY SOME YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER BITCHES

Dumb article is dumb. Buying bat is smart.

NiggerCoin (NGR) is already a thing though.

they right out state that everyone except white men are too retarded

Thots and niggers are too stupid to buy Bitcoin. MY SIDES!

user, there have to be enough cogs to hide the money trail from new buyer to Oligarch. Little guys don't get to meet the big boss for safety reasons. It also makes crooked schemes much easier to accomplish if the Plebs aren't looking over your shoulder and eves dropping all the time.

They are excluded because they bought the MSM argument against it and are no-coiners.