Dragon Ball Super

Never forget Cocoa.

Literally who

So..will Goku and Vegeta fuse in the manga too?

> 17 started off as some retooled human created by an old man and was somehow FAR stronger than the alien emperor of the universe
> and far stronger than Super Saiyans, which the old man didn't even know existed
> Piccolo, who got one-shotted by Nappa, fused with Nail who got one-shotted by 1% First Form Freeza
> Somehow able to compete against Second Form Freeza
> Goku's ridiculously stupid zenkai in Namek

Why do people pretend asspulls in DB is a new thing again?

On my way, wait for me you guys

adult pan and bra when?

>Why do people pretend asspulls in DB is a new thing again?

Nostalgia plays a huge factor. We're naive and more open to new things as children, thus we form very fond memories of it years later to the point where it sort of blinds us to the reality that nothing was different.

Why black can use zenkai in the manga?

Why Goku and Vegeta can't?

Pic related explain that Vegeta and Goku trained, pushed THEIR BODIES to the limit, nothing about souls.

And Black's line about it only tell that zenkai HELP him to merge with the body.

Interpreting trunks's word will not hide this inconsistency.

>Prove us that Zenkai isn't tied to soul

Why anime black can't create a scythe?

Why anime Black can't create clones?

If you can't tell why, then it's consistent.

leave this thread alone, you destroyed the last one, i wont let you do that again

Wow, Black is CLEARLY saying that his soul allow him to use zenkai?

Can't you see?

PLEASE BELIEVE MY HEADCANON!

> Freeza:
Did it because he ran an planetary trade and was the universal emporer
> Cell:
Did it because he wanted to become "perfect". After he reached perfection, he just wanted to test his strength at the Cell Games
>Buu:
Did it because he's a chaotic man-baby
> Beerus:
Did it because it's his job
> Zamasu:
Pic related
> Grand Priest:
???

Hopefully when Super does a timeskip.

Not him but I want to know why black can.

Why didn't toyotaro state something about it?

go ask him and fuck off

Retarded fan art.

SSG is supposed to make you slimer.

see

It only tell that zenkai help him to merge with the body.

Where does it say that his soul allow him to gain new zenkai?

Not that user, but the point was that it's a to explain Toyo's inconsistency

Don't interpret the Pic I've posted, black doesn't back up your claim at all.

Still waiting to a quote about zenkai being more that a genetic trait from saiyajins.

I have no idea who this is.

Explain what?

What I see from this pic it's that with zenkai, Black's spirit merge more with the body, allowing him to use SSR, nothing else.

Hate when SSG fanart is basically "SS Red"

>being so pathetic
Wow...

I meant it's a head-canon to explain it

zenkai is a plot device

>a ningen
>never forget
Ningen

He's not even talkign about zenkai in that pic you autist

well isn't this a good start to a thread

>Showing clear inconsistencies
>Lul you're pathetic because I have no argument

Best explanation, zenkai doesn't need one, it's just here for the plot, Toyotaro isn't as consistent as everyone think so.

Still much better than toei but far from being perfect.

Someone needs to continue with the ningen zero keikaku. Shitty ningen must be stopped from causing another tournament in the future.

Wow, there is anons who truly believed that zenkai is somehow linked to soul.

DB fanbase is really surprising.

>Showing clear inconsistencies
>implying
>also missing points
wew kid

Could Fused Saiyans turn into a Great Ape, could we have Oozaru Vegito or Gotenks? Additionally could one also go SSGSS as an Oozaru or would it not work, and what would happen if a SSGSS turned into one?

>Why anime black can't create a scythe?
>Why anime Black can't create clones?
In the anime he can, of course he can. It's not inconsistent, it's a shitty asspull. Are you happy now?

>Could Fused Saiyans turn into a Great Ape
Why not?

>ozaru form for saiyans without tail
Only in GT

>could one also go SSGSS as an Oozaru or would it not work, and what would happen if a SSGSS turned into one?
Who knows
Maybe

Bruce Faulconer fans, do you view the dragon ball sumitomo tracks as "Godzilla music" as well?

Still not an argument.

Show me a quote proving your point, already posted mine.

Tips: you can't

Wow, you're the first one saying that it's consistent

How was zamasu able to use zenkai then?

Zamasu is the best character ever to grace Dragon Ball. He has a distinct fighting style, a clear and credible motivation and is the most resourceful villain ever.

The saiyans were more powerful than earthlings, Frieza was already born powerful, Cell had to count with Vegeta's arrogance and stupidity to become perfect, Buu was stupid and powerful, Beerus was a GoD, Golden Frieza misused the breakthrough he got, Hit is an uberpowerful anomaly, while Zamasu went from being barely more powerful than a Super Saiyan to almost destroying all ningen lives in all universes.

But I don't fucking know myself, everyone here is only using headcanon.

It's up to Toyotaro to explain this not us, so far, he hasn't.

You can't claim something without direct proof.

>Wow, you're the first one saying that it's consistent
Wow, you're a really bad liar.

Shut up, Zamasu.

Why is SSJ2 Trunks equal to SSJ3 Goku in the manga?

Anime Zamasu is the best character ever to grace Dragon Ball*

Because he trained and as more potential since he's also human, just like gohan.

Why Vegeta SSJ>BlackSSJ when we know that Base Black>SSJ3 goku?

I don't fucking know.

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Did you never see people asking here "HOW CAN HE DO THAT???"

>He's not even talkign about zenkai in that pic you autist

Zenkai = full recovery. So, yes, he's talking about it. He also specifically said before that his power was lower than expected since his mind and body weren't a good match initially.

I'm not that user that's claiming that Zenkai are tied to soul though. That's just stupid. The explanation is right there in the page. Black's power increases when he has a full recovery due to his mind and body bonding. There's no fanon here.

>Toyotaro must provide me of a explanation of why my headcanon is wrong

He's perfect. I miss him so much.

the manga is inconsistent fanfiction shit

EoZ is the official end of the franchise so Pan and Bra will never grow up. It's not a big deal anyway, they're women on a shounen franchise so they aren't allowed to do anythng besides jobbing and showing skin, not that the average user has anything against that.

I agree with you, but what I want to know is how can he use zenkai?

Yeah, he has done that since the start, he explained almost everything, except that.

Isn't weird? Why should I believe your headcanon?

You're not the author as far as I know.

Do you forgot that Black was wanting zenkais all time and that Vegeta has been capable to power up his SS since BoG?

Wooooooh manpuku ZENKAI pawa!

Black fucking discovered zenkai when he was using Goku's body you dumbfuck, he never explained how he can use it.

Also, he wasn't aware that zamasu will save him, of course black was at his maximum against vegeta.

That's the point. How can he do that? He magically gained that ability. It's not necessarily inconsistent, just an asspull.

>I agree with you, but what I want to know is how can he use zenkai?
Zamasu is healing him, and then see this panel

It's over, NINGEN

Okay so can someone help me out with something?

In the anime, SSG is the same as Goku's base right? And SSGSS is SSG with SS, yeah? These are things that were stated and seem to be generally accepted.

If both these things are true though, why the fuck are SS and SSB different levels? If it's god ki that makes SSB so much stronger than SS and that's the explanation, then how does the logic of SSG (which has god ki) being the same as base work at all? I seriously cannot reconcile these two things.

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on in this series?

Thanks toyotaro for that.

Yeah, it explain HOW he use zenkai, what I want ot know is WHY HE CAN?

This panel only state that ZENKAI HELP HIM TO MERGE WITH THE BODY, nothing more.

>Black fucking discovered zenkai when he was using Goku's body you dumbfuck
I know, your point?

>he wasn't aware that zamasu will save him
He didn't need Zamasu until Vegeta used Blue. Of course SSB Vegeta was stronger than pre zenkai SS Black, you can see how Black react when Vegeta actually shows be stronger than him.

You have no proof when you say that Black wasn't at his maximum against SSJVegeta, he just struggle more against blue but was already losing before.

no one can explain it, man. just strap in and enjoy this wild ride.

Yes, your arc is over, now fuck off.

Then why black used SSJ before if his base is stronger than SSJVegeta?

wrong wrong WRONG

Is going from a ki-blade to a ki-scythe really that much of an asspull?

The technique just seemed to get longer and stronger after Black's zenkai. It's technically a move that he already had.

The mango hasn't the saga finished yet.
stay mad, NINGEN

Prove it, how did he know that zamasu will save him.

Why did he use SSJ against vegeta if his base is stronger than SSJ3Goku?

why didnt their clothes merge like in vegettos case? since shes not a kaio why didnt they separate after one hour?

>Never forget Cocoa.
How could I.

OK, so Toyotaro makes your headcanon wrong but since you can't build a new one by yourself you demand a totally specific explanation that never existed in first place? It's like you say that you thought Goten's girlfriend at EoZ was brunette and Toriyama confirms she's not, so you DEMAND to know everything about her or you'll claim Toriyama fucked up.

when is she finally gonna show up?

Because one of them is a kaio. It's like that one saying, once you go kaio, you can never pull out.

Man, I like how mango's Zamasu uses his kai powers, it's another very distinct fighting style with its own strategic uses and shit. I loved how he could have killed Goku even when being much weaker than him...

Probably at the tournament.

why is she drawn with a Z style body
and not the shapeless twig form that nearly everyone has in Super

Episode - DBS 95
source - me bum

>Then why black used SSJ before if his base is stronger than SSJVegeta?
Who say his base is stronger than SS Vegeta? Powered up-SS Vegeta is stronger than SS2 Trunks and SS3 Goku, we don't know how strong powered up SS Vegeta is compared to base Black.

>Goku isn't trying to recruit Jackie Chun for the Tournament of Power
It's like he wants to lose

No, it wasn't headcanon but obvious, zenkai is a genetic trait.

Of course I want explanation, toyotaro give explanation to anything, except that?

Also comparing goten's girlfriend to a fucking zenkai is retarded, precisely when trunks in the same chapter stated that THEIR BODIES HIT THEIRS LIMITS!

You're blind.

sHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

>You know you're winning when they insult you

Okay then it's official, Toyotaro's has made a big mistake and mangacucks can't even hide it properly.

Zamasu was incompetent and pathetic, I wasn't impressed, 2/10 for the effort.

Roshi is Jackie chun
My friend sent this to me and he never lies

W-where are the leaks?!

looks shopped to me

It's "easy"

In the movies, Goku and Vegeta obtain "saiyan beyond god" state, so their base forms are SSG (equivalent) forms and their SS forms are SSGSS forms. No more yellow, just SSG in base and SSGSS, BUT Toriyama wanted SS/2/3 back so this was changed.

In the manga Goku and Vegeta can switch between mortal base and mortal SS forms and godly base and godly SS form (but instead "beyond god", their godly base is the actual SSG, otherwise would be confusing).
In the anime Goku and Vegeta are just really strong, that strong that their SS forms are SSG tier, and SSGSS isn't an actual "super version" of SSG, but just a new form beyond their other forms.

This also mean that Goku can't use god ki unless he's using a god form (red or blue) in both, manga or anime. In the manga he can use god ki in base god (SSG) or in blue god (SSGSS), in the anime he can use god ki only in blue god form, even if his SS is SSG tier (and SS2 and SS3 even stronger)

Your friend is probably Yamcha, he's an idiot.

Wow, this is the intelligence of toyopedro.

So do we have any idea who the fuck Yurin is or why she's at Tien's Dojo?

I was told there would be special leaks tonight. Well I am here, where are my leaks?

>MUH SOUL TIED TO ZENKAI

Power levels are BS.

Because they're retarded pedros.

The same who believe the zenkai tied to soul's meme.

He's "Kuririn" in the English translation of the manga. He's "Son Goku" in the English translation of the manga.
The name changes you're so adamant about sticking with are exclusive to FUNimation's English dub of the anime. It's OK to be used to something and all, but let's not pretend you're not already saying a bunch of nonsensical Japanese B.S. on a daily basis without realizing it (the thing is, most English dub fans don't know this!). "Senzu" and "Roshi" and "Baba" and "Kai" are not standalone, original names; they're actual Japanese words and phrases. If you can say them, you can say anything else in the series.
Trust me, when you know what you're saying, it sounds absolutely ridiculous to be saying "Baba" aloud; it literally just means "old woman". "King Kai" is just a half-assed, half-translation of "Lord/King of Worlds". "Roshi" isn't a name; it just means "[old] master". "Senzu" is just a phrase that roughly means "magic bean". You're just saying Japanese words.
It's easy to dig your heels in and resist stuff, but keep in mind Dragon Ball isn't FUNimation's production; they don't get to decide who these characters are and what their names are. There's a ton of balance to be done when adapting their spellings from Japanese to our alphabet (and then with our own bonkers pronunciations), but there's a world of awesomeness to the series when you dig deeper!

>Cuckde directly referencing Cuckuub in this last episode
>mfw we've actually passed the point in which EoZ would have been viable canonically (in EoZ Goku states that he hadn't talked to Bulma for some years, granted the gap between the end of Z and the EoZ was 10 years, enough years have passed in Super with Goku remaining in contact with Bulma to disprove that)
>mfw writers didn't take this chance to erase this shitstain from continuity
>mfw Uub is a failed character
>mfw Uub is unwanted
>mfw stupid gooks will push him anyway