ANTARCTICA GENERAL

Something strange is happening in Antarctica.

Ancient ruins and what seem to be military operations can be viewed in Google Earth, although some of the images are now blurred. Some coordinates below:

66°17'10.8"S 100°29'07.8"E
66°32'28.47"S 99°50'50.70"E
66°33'11.23"S 99°50'19.85"E
77°49'56.21"S 166°50'53.09"E

There's also a giant hole in the ground the size of Maine.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/sea-ice-hole-antarctica-southern-ocean-spd/
Nazis establish base in Antarctica called Neuschwabenland in 1939, also known as New Swabia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

Many prominent figures have visited Antarctica lately, including Buzz Aldrin, John Kerry, The Pope, and the leader of Russian church.

usawatchdog.com/why-are-world-leaders-visiting-antarctica-steve-quayle/

Anonymous releases video claiming the Ark of Gabriel was unearthed in Mecca (crane crash) and moved to a secret base in Antarctica where an ancient civilization was found under the ice.
youtube.com/watch?v=6CMQ2ULW2dc

Corey Goode claims to have worked at the secret space program with ayys.

spherebeingalliance.com

Possible coverup under the name "Operation Highjump"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

Post any Antarctica copypasta, satellite images with coordinates, and preferably any new information. Let's get to the bottom of this, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpNI2FtCgtc
youtu.be/kWs__4FWjY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a shelter for elites when Hard Sun happens.

Just saying if it's actually you know who and vril powered panzershreks and ufos appear I'll lose my sanity completely and start killing Jews instantly.
I don't think my mind could handle that much awesome.

fake. liberals told me the ice sheet all melted and we're under 200 ft of sea water
SAGED

hmmmm, interesting, please, do go on, OP

Source? Looks like it's fake, from a movie or something.

Alien Vs Predator you autist

Nearby, possibly just pareidolia

60°36'18.1"S 46°04'05.1"W

Bump

>implying Antarctica even exists

way to look stupid

The Yaghan used oil to keep their bodies warm + they were used to it. When the spaniards came and taught them how to use clothes, they could never be naked and oiled again.

maybe gog and magog live in the hollow earth. they are trapped somwhere and this theory could be true.

You mean Russia and Turkey?
You know to the north?

I thought those were missiles but the dates are a year apart

Translation

no not russians or turkish or even chinese , gog and magog are short compared to normal human beings we belive they are trapped inside some place in earth , they will manage to go out at the end of times . no one knows where though

Bump

>bump
That's a lot of cocaine, user.

looks like an old volcano or crater

This is cymatics

>It's le nazi's living underground in Antarctica XDDD

Thats a very big hole

Layer globe theory and Annanuki anyone?

a giant crater in Antarctica were whiteys have about a million year ahead of discoveries

Kek. Still can't believe it's 2017 and liberals think there are more countries than Asgard and Liberia

check out Thule . org , some interesting ideas about Earth changes from close passes with other moons / planets. Shorter year 10 , 000 years ago and elliptic orbits.

Eyyy my OC

Have a bump, with love from /x/

Underrated post

vive la france vive la fois catolique traditionaliste

Ice Station Zebra? are they freeing ahriman sooner rather than later?

underrated post

You gotta be 18 to go on this website mate

f a g g o t

keep me posted

hahaha. a French believing in the EU.

Sorry bout your future loses.

full map

Please just stop
>tfw your fellow countrymen believe this garbage

here is another op
72°18'30.30"S 112°12'10.83"E
tried looking it up now, jewgle wont load sat view

bruh... post more of these pics naow!

bump

building sized impossibru..

is that net story about burger admiral real or just a meme. post ww2 expedition and sbooky tales about it?

i think it would be so cool to just dig down there

i read in David Wilcock’s Ascension Mysteries that the burger admiral hollow story was fabricated as disinformation for what was truly discovered there- which were ancient ruins in thermal pockets which the nazis had already begun reinhabiting. and the ass whooping admiral byrd got was from this ancient tech the nazis booted up

So absolutely no evidence of anything abnormal going on down there, just a few satellite photos and hearsay letters, whoopi doo.

Who else /sleepy/ ?

guys, stop wasting Sup Forums's bandwidth with these useless threads.
there is nothing $/=unpack('H*',$_);$_=`echo 16dio\U$k"SK$/SM$n\EsN0p[lN*1 lK[d2%Sa2/d0$^Ixp"|dc`going on in antartica, duh grow up.
plz stop with this silly thread, let's discuss some politics. just leave.

>"At the Mountains of Madness" by HP Lovecraft

I’m dating a very conservative Christian girl of Jewish descent. They’re not all bad, it’s only the elites.

This looks like if you loaded up the earth as a low poly Fallout 3 model with a low rez texture on it

you can rape and kill and its all part and parcel
but try to approach antarctica and you are met with military force
>muh endangered penguins
>muh bacterias
no. there is something else.

A bot?

a key

Righto, wait a fucking minute here. So the Earth ISN'T flat?

I wonder if they first put on a jacket and were like 'holy shit I've been freezing this whole fucking time!'

Got this from a thread last night. This shit blew my mind

Hiding information for hundreds of years, distorting historical facts and covering up the truth, is political m8.

The only legit indication that something is up in Antarctica was the number or low key visits by very high profile figures in 2016, including US Secretary of State and Russian Patriarch Kirill. They definitely found something there that needed to be shown to people of such caliber.

The Nazi shit posted here is LARP disinfo from that polish journalists book ofcourse. What they really found there probably has to do with our accepted chronology of history. May I remind you that in 2017 U of Edinburgh admitted that Graham Hancock's Younger Dias Impact theory was absolutely right. So putting 2 and 2 together it's all pretty clear.

me

semi related

>when you realize global warming is real and the elite are scared of the ice and snow melting and revealing their secret shit

Thats what he said

Why is the hole so crappy looking? Do you think whoever drilled the hole. Could have done a better job?

Disappointing nobody has shooped la creatura into it yet either.

Yeah thats what I think I said this in the general before this one but my theory is that the reason that the elites dislike global warming and shill against it so much because they know that if the ice melts then all of the hidden stuff under the ice will be revealed and we will know about secret natsoc bases/satanic temples/ancient ruins

A reset about 12000 years ago makes a lot of sense and coincides with so much circumstantial evidence. It also explains why the Australian Aboriginals look like they're the survivors of a cataclysm.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpNI2FtCgtc

SECOND IMPACT
IT'S HAPPENING

>David Wilcock’s
oh come on man. i do enjoy good anglo icke lizard stories from time to time, but that other guy is over the top.
secret code to enter one of them alien strongholds i presume.

Japan knew. They've always known.

youtu.be/kWs__4FWjY8

There are three similar caves nearby, only visible in Google Earth, need to select 2006 images.

>how to finally break your no-social interaction streak by getting a visit from the fbi: the post

>Australian Aboriginals look like they're the survivors of a cataclysm
Rude.

I've heard things too over the years about secrets being stored in the ice.

4th cave is disputable, note the weird image borders

anonymous must be the gayest shit i have ever seen

It's about time

truth is stranger than fiction! lizard stories are always fun.

Is there a Rothschild Island in Antartica?

Was Hitler's mother Clara ever employed at a Rothschild mansion before Adolf's birth?

Did Alois Schicklgruber change his name to Heidler, later Hitler?

Did the Nazi high command ever actually surrender, or did a British Royal do so on their behalf?

what is a "government in absentia"?