Shingeki no Bahamut

I don't get it. After season 1, why do they want the viewer to sympathize with demons? Azazel was the worst in S1, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahar_(god)
theosophy.wiki/w-en/index.php?title=Lucifer
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/joan_of_arc,_st.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah fuck demons ! All hail our glorious new king Charioce "the handsome" XVII !

Is it telling that the king in the last season was Charioce XIII and his successor 10 years later is Charioce XVII. He must have killed at least two maybe even four generations of siblings to get himself on the throne in his early 20s.

King is deeply in the wrong in regards his treatment of angels. But demons need to be eradicated.

nah not 3 siblings all died then the succession switched lines

Probably because

THEY SAY BLACK OR WHITE

BUT THE WORLD

IS

SO

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Think about it.

Demon is an inherently evil metaphysical designation by definition.

How dreadfully western. They teach you that in bible school?

At least they're honest about it.

It only proves he's the best at his job

Didn't you hear ? Angels are apostates and do not represent the one true God, who chose our king, His Majesty Charioce, as our king.

Thus they're not worth much more than demons

Did you remember to tip your fedora while posting that?

1An evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell.
‘he was possessed by an evil demon’
‘each of the damned souls was guarded by a group of hideous demons’

1.1 A cruel, evil, or unmanageable person.
‘I was a little demon, I can tell you’

1.2 A powerful, often destructive compulsion or obsession.
‘he is plagued by demons which go back to his childhood’
1.3 Something very insidious and harmful.
‘the demons of injustice, bigotry, and exploitation’
as modifier ‘the demon drink’
1.4mass noun Reckless mischief; devilry.
‘his eyes are bursting with pure demon’

t. Oxford dictionary

Demon is this logo.

Are these guys buttfucked somewhere?

What´s he thinking about ? Must be something really important with face that smug.

Is he gonna breed the dragon after dancing ? Is his last game creating a super race of half dragon/half human ?

It just doesn't make sense. Sure it's horrible that the demons are treated badly, but it's not like they wouldn't enslave humans and angels if they had succeeded with their plans 10 years prior to virgin soul.

Is this your first anime, kid?

Your mistake is assuming that your definition of demon exactly fits the race presented in the show's world. The same type of bullshit that makes people complain when dragons aren't defined exactly as they are in D&D. For fuck's sake, the very first moments of the first show have fucking Satan sacrificing himself to save the world. Pay attention you dip.

>Demon is an inherently evil
What is Lucifer originally,user?

>call something a demon
>it's not a demon
>point it out
>heh heh heh your first anime kid
End yourself.

>so what is the source of all of our problems ?
>demons, sire
>who is good at killing demons ?
>angels, sire
>the guys who do fuck all but putting gold in their palace while we get fucked all day as soon as there is a problem ?
>them...
>alright watch this

How is he so based ? My dick is literally standing up to witness his greatness every time he appears. Truly the chief humanity needed

angels have been known to be something of a bomb.

Lucifer is a title meaning Bringer of Light and has been used in the Bible to refer to multiple characters, depending on the book and most recently to Jesus himself in Revelation.

By your own logic, that would make the enslavement of the humans ethical because they've proven that they, given free reign, are willing to enslave the demons.

Because they're fucking hot.

Is anyone gonna rekindle the flame of the gods, or is this the age of man?

He's obviously going to try to use her to some end.
Kaiser clearly feels like the king and his policies are wrong, but he's all about muh duty. Favaro's role in this season is probably going to be kicking Kaiser in the ass until he gets his shit together and saves Nina.

When will he start hunting gods too ? Finish it !

Maybe you're new to fiction in general, then?

Gods will die by themselves if there is no one who venerate them anymore

Stop arguing and post Ninas.

Why is Nina so lewd yet cute at the same time?

Cerberus isn't a hot chick, he's a dog! How could the anime have fucked this up? What a blunder!

>bullshit is okay because I like thing
You don't belong here.

Nah, I'm just saying that they could have come up with someone easier to sympathize with than Azazel. Some random law abiding new character demon. In S1 Azazel hated humans and his fellow demons, so it's bizarre from him to feel wronged. It feels totally out of place.

This thread feels like Sup Forums but with Demon & Human Supremacist instead.

That´s the property of one true king. Stop posting it !

This. Only gays hate demons.

This isn't a bible study video, dumbass

Welcome to /tg/

How is Oxford dicitonary a bible stuy video?

But this isn't about elves.
How do you watch even a single anime?

>demon poster

>demons are evil in first season
>suddenly they're poor opressed souls
>call bullshit
>YOU DONT WATCH ANIMUS

>But this isn't about elves.
Everything that isn't human must die

TLDR to end racism, you just need more racism

>has been used in the Bible
No, it has been used in the NT.
In Hebrew the title is "Hillel ben Shachar".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahar_(god)
theosophy.wiki/w-en/index.php?title=Lucifer

>get a bag of money to make advertisement for a card game
>MC looks like this
>somehow create one of the best fantasy series in recent years

How?

Evil people can be opressed too

>new testament isn't bible

Not canon.

It's quite surreal

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/joan_of_arc,_st.

Jeanne in Bahamut isn't French! She was never captured by any Burgundians either, nor canonized by the Catholic Church! I guess that puts the idea of Bahamut as a documentary to rest. What a grievous error!

He's being far too extreme and that always generates enemies. Had he just been killing angels and demons he'd be a more likeable character, but throw in slavery and you have a valid reason for someone rebel against you.

Gays self insert as demons.

You do understand user that Lucifer grow horns

Kill yourself kike

>First scene

>Satan sacrifices his life for the good of the world

>Last scene

>Entire demon race fighting to save the world and working together with angels

Fuck off, filthy jew.

>bible
>not canon
Dude, bible is not some kind of fantasy novel.

>the best fantasy series in recent years
okaaaay

Jeanne is just a name. It's not a word with a literally definition.

There's literally nothing wrong with making your ennemies repair what they destroyed.

>Satan sacrifices his life for the good of the world
If there are bo humans demons don't have anyone to terrorize. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It absolutely is. Shit, there are people basing their lives on a translated and edited edition of the book without ever reading the original. There are parts arbitrarily left out of the Bible because they didn't fit the narrative.

Oooh racism. How very offensive.

Azazel killed Favaro father for fun. Azazel is a hypocrite.

Demons are not gay just because they look fashionable.
What is it then? History book? Haha no.

What is a better recen original fantasy anime, user ?

>Show bombs
>Game ends

>Fund second season that's twice as long

Honest to god I think the guys at Cyganes are just fucking excited that they get to have an anime made of their world

>same-joke pattern anime

okaaaay

Uhhhh... There was Slayers in the 90s

>What is it then? History book? Haha no.
Are you a muslim?

Azazel is a demon. It just so happens demons are now on the low end and he wants to fight for them and get revenge on humans. It doesn't really change who and what he is.

TOP KEK

You're right, it's like a hundred fantasy novels haphazardly slapped together

Miss.

Heresy

Don't forget the fact that it was spoken from father to sun generations before it was written into these hulking things.

I feel sorry for the innocent demons but no sympathy for Azazel at all. He shouldn't be the one fronting the cause, it almost makes me not give a shit about the others with how much I want him to suffer for hypocrisy.

well there was another series planned, but it got cancelled

It's been 17 years since we left the 90s, Sup Forumsnon.
It seems close enough, but it's not.

still waiting for jean to appear and where is favaro this shit is getting boring fast

>the 90s
>recent
Fuck off, old man

>sun
I meant son. Retarded mistake.

It would be too easy to paint the demons as the good guys otherwise.

Jeanne's locked up somewhere and Favaro will make his way into the plot eventually.

Well shit, what changed? We just went from 4:3 to 16:9. All the best actual fantasy shows are old at this point.

This is my wife, say something nice about her.

>Azazel was the worst in S1, too.
Martinet was much worse you dipshit. And Martinet was a human.

But it did. He did not care for demons before.

She has a nice hand.

What a TWEEST.

She smells well for a rotting corpse.

Place your bets. Dead or a rapeslave ?

We all like Favaro and would choke on his dick if he asked but goddamn man chill, he'll get here. He already got his go at being MC and it was great, and now they're doing something else. Don't try to turn Bahamut into some 500 episode status quo Inuyasha bullshit show.

Martinet was a demon you dipshit.

Human apologists are truly the worst. I'll laugh at you faggots when the king got btfo at the end of this show.

Loving wife with a child

>but it's not like they wouldn't enslave humans and angels if they had succeeded with their plans 10 years prior to virgin soul.
>they
You mean only one, Beelzebub. No other demons were scheming to enslave humanity or anything like that. And even Beelzebub himself was being manipulated by a fucking human.

Old Testament > New Testament

better story, better lore, better worldbuilding and the main characters ain't a bunch of Gary Stus like Jesus